Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114
The wild rose

The wild rose

A Poem by Coyote Poetry
"

Just words

"
                          


















                                    The wild rose


Auburn hair beauty wrapped her arms around me. She whispered to me. "My soldier seeking death, do you have time for a dance? I am lonely and I like to swim in your misery."

Soldier turned to see the Texas beauty and he told her. My honor to dance with the wild rose of Belton. You are a blessing to my eyes and to my heart. You are more beautiful than the last time we met.

She laughed at my words and she kissed my neck and face. She asked. "You speak in riddles. Do you tavern poets always talk in wish and tale? Pretending to need love and you shall fear my face in the morning light."

The old soldier smiled and he brought her closer and he whispered. My Texas rose. I never ran from you and the whiskey make me remember you. You taste so good like the Crown Royal whiskey and you have great thorns that make my  body and skin bleed when you escape me before the sunrise.

she laughed and she whispered. "Angel or demons my soldier. We are. I need you, I don't need you. Even the lonely rose need kiss and embrace. Let's create a tale of myth and tale. Whiskey dreams are suppose to break our hearts."

Soldier and auburn hair beauty dance to "Don't take the girl." Allowed the night to steal away the fear. Love some is better than drinking alone.

                                Coyote








See the source image

© 2018 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
Just words.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Love your verse.. its always so filled with romantic.descriptions
I like the tavern poet his love words to wild rose and whiskey dreams meant to break
the heart..nice work as always john.


Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

Thank you Fran. Tavern poet write the best poetry in the warm of the dark and safe places.
Your lines warm the heart. She warms your heart, and she needs to be needed. There is nothing worse than loneliness in life, There is no need to be alone. Always such a pleasure reading you.

Chris

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

Thank you Chris. I appreciate your kind words.
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Gee
You write simply however your words strike deep at the heart Coyote. You are a pleasure to read.
Hope you are well my friend

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

Thank you dear friend for reading and the comment. I do appreciate.
dear John... Wild Rose 🥀 is a pleasure not forbidden.. when lovers entwine. An auburn haired beauty will dance in your dreams when memories paint 🎨 ocean waves 🌊 of ecstasy.
truly sweet and provocative. Pat

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

Thank you Pat. You are right and I appreciate the comment my friend.
Moments of bliss, stolen from reality and in those moments, time stood still, as they created love. For such moments as these, we live. Beautifully written Coyote!

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

Thank you Dhara. I appreciate the comment. Good days are never forgotten.
Dhara_Ditzy Kat

5 Years Ago

It’s a pleasure, Coyote!
Heart touching story that really makes you feel for them both. Delightful sweet and passionate.

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

Misery love company. Some people need just enough. Thank you Dawn for reading and the comment. I do .. read more
another romantic adventure that touches the heart
enjoyed very much Coyote :)

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

Thank you Ana. I appreciate your comment.
Ana Papaya

5 Years Ago

my pleasure!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

376 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 9, 2018
Last Updated on November 12, 2018

Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..