No guns allowed

No guns allowed

A Poem by Coyote Poetry
"

Real world poetry.

"

Compared to 22 other high-income nations, the United States' gun-related murder rate is 25 times higher. And, even though the United States' suicide rate is similar to other countries, the nation's gun-related suicide rate is eight times higher than other high-income countries, researchers said"

More than 1 in 10 Syrians have been wounded or killed since the beginning of the war in 2011, according to a new report that finds a staggering 470,000 deaths have been caused by the conflict, either directly or indirectly.


"The numbers are staggering: Six women killed every day, according to one organization. Over the past two decades, reports Brooke Binkowski in Mexicali, Mexico, the killing or disappearance of women has become so frequent, a new term has entered the country’s lexicon: femicidio"


"2300 killed in Palestine, violence and war.

No guns allowed


In Mexico. Six woman daily. Took and they never comehome. Who is screaming out for them? All of us should. Violence against women in Mexico. Been allowed and how do we stop it?


Syria, Yemen and Palestine. Mass graves and no-one is complaining. The great sinners are the seller of the weapons. If no gun, no bombs, maybe the greedy countries would stop the killing?


Yesterday another mass murder occurred in the USA. Do you remembered last weeks names. 1,135 names can be listed. 1,135 people killed by the gun.


USA is more deadly than any nation. Including Mexico. What can we do? Past years, so many useless death. Wonderful and beautiful people lost forever. 


Please, for the children. Let's pray, Let's scream and Let's cry for our world. Many countries are killing people for land, for religion and for old hate. If we don't stop them. The blood of the innocence will be at our doorstep.


People, who accept this world, as-is. They do not see the violence no-more. They have became part of the problem.


Today we need a billion person demonstration, not just one day, everyday of our life. Africa, Asia, Europe and the America. The four corners of this world must stop and pray. Talk to your neighbor, talk to a stranger, be kind to someone in need. Listen to someone in pain. Make the government that send weapons to kill. Stop.


No color, no race, no religion and no gender. The gun, do not care.


No more gun allow here tonight. Just people, standing as one. Praying for the end of violence. Please.

                     Coyote




































































































































































































































































































































© 2018 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
Words

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I'm with ya but let's face it...Not in our lifetime. Kindness..I could go for that. Someone created the monster that pulled those triggers so I wonder if finding the origin and lending a hand out to kindness would help. Legislation ? Not likely but humanity..maybe..with kindness. raise the consciousness and you raise empathy and that is a start...right now someone is going hungry and someone is cold who has no coat..the only thing between the warmth and the them is a government and a law or a gun. Unless someone acts out in kindness. I'm with ya though . Good thoughts. Peace!

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

Hard topic. USA is getting worst. Many people are struggling. I wish I knew the answer. Thank you fo.. read more



Reviews

this is rather sad story. I dislike violence so much and wish it would end

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

Me too. So much violence in our world today. Even places where wasn't known till lately. Time to wor.. read more
Such a sad way that our people are being treated. We need that everyone on this planet should do some soul searching and work out how we can stop all this horror that is going on. It brings me close to weeping sometimes as I read pieces like this. The real nature of people is not really ugly, Deep within we are peaceful souls. It is the way the world has been treated by the powers that be. I enjoyed reading your peice Coyote. Pure words you have painted here. Peter

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

Thank you Peter. I pray daily for peace and calm.
Sadly, so many lives have already been lost. Especially the kids that have died. Time cannot be turned back and things reversed but lessons should be learnt from them. Touching poem.

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

Thank you Divya. I pray for better days.
DIVYA

5 Years Ago

You’re welcome sir
Great poem Coyote, facts, figures and statistics. Puts all into perspective sadly. The new world as you said. Where humans are valued less than anything.

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

It is scary. Few see people, they see numbers. 1,135 people killed in mass murders this year. They w.. read more
Onlyme

5 Years Ago

Your right John, people only see what they want to see. Never the reality of how many have actually .. read more
The gun makes it easier. It is another tool. The problem is the mind. This being said, I have no guns. Doesn't really matter.

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

I agree my friend. Man killed wife and more people in Chicago. The world had gone mad. I pray for be.. read more
I wish I could do something about this, but I just don't know how to begin. It seems impossible.
Another day, another crazy loner with a gun,
Another mad Jihadist does what cannot be undone...

So begins Roy Zimmerman's THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS.

"Our words say, 'we're so sorry, but our actions say 'who cares?' To the victims of this tragedy, we send our thoughts and prayers !


Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

You are right angel. We must do more. Thank you for reading and the comment. I do appreciate.
I'm with ya but let's face it...Not in our lifetime. Kindness..I could go for that. Someone created the monster that pulled those triggers so I wonder if finding the origin and lending a hand out to kindness would help. Legislation ? Not likely but humanity..maybe..with kindness. raise the consciousness and you raise empathy and that is a start...right now someone is going hungry and someone is cold who has no coat..the only thing between the warmth and the them is a government and a law or a gun. Unless someone acts out in kindness. I'm with ya though . Good thoughts. Peace!

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

Hard topic. USA is getting worst. Many people are struggling. I wish I knew the answer. Thank you fo.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

699 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 20, 2018
Last Updated on November 25, 2018

Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Annapurna Annapurna

A Poem by Davidgeo


RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN

A Poem by AJNJ