The perfect morning

The perfect morning

A Poem by Coyote Poetry
"

Just words.

"

Saatchi Art Artist yossi kotler; Painting, "watching" #art





                                 The perfect morning

I told the Michigan morning sky. I believe in miracles. Pretty woman sat by the open window, she watched the city come alive. I gazed at her and I asked her. What are you so kind to me? You are my morning blessing and my evening wish.

She drank her coffee slowly and she turned toward me. She smiled and she told me. "I have watched you come alive and I savored seeing your rebirth. I knew you loved me from the first second, our eyes met. Your dancing eyes stole my breathe. You told me. I was the most beautiful thing, you ever seen. You stole me away and escape to ancient cities, drank and danced till we could not. You taught me the elixir of life. Travel, dance, song and love embrace. You taught me. Nothing as holy, as kind and gentle love. Love is luck and folly."

I smiled and I went to my knees, caressed her feet and I looked in her eyes. In her hazel eyes. I saw everything sweet and kind. I confessed to her. Love was desired and we held love like the sweetness of ambrosia wine. A delicious pain and delight. We feasts and savored the seconds, hours and days we spend alone in the chaos of wonderful days and perfect night.

She smiled and  brought my head into her lap. She moved her hand gentle through my hair and she whispered. "I love Port Austin and I love you. Lake Huron had became our safe haven. You and I. Last dreamers in the miracle of love. Once I ran from everything and somehow my escape, led me to the poet, who loved to listen to my dreams. Make me feel, like I am the only one."

The morning sun was rising. Two people watched the day be born. The perfect morning.

                                   Dancing Coyote

© 2018 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
Just words.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

this is one beautiful write, i like that picture

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

how beautiful this scene is, i felt almost like an intruder witnessing the love between two people....

gently written and yet sensuous and lovely ♥

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

Thank you Stella. I appreciate the comment.
Stella Armour

5 Years Ago

love to read your words John :)
dear John... an escape into the depth of love will bring a presence of ambrosia as though love is colored in prisms of beauty. truly, Pat

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

Thank you Pat. I appreciate the comment my friend.
So romantic are your lines Coyote. They always have such warmth and appreciation of love in them. Love is everything.

All good wishes

Chris

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

Thank you Chris. I appreciate the comment.
you create the most mystic and romantic scenes Coyote Man! I always feel like a teenager dreaming of that perfect woman and that perfect morning ... sweet ambrosia indeed!
E.
perfect pic sir! ;)

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

Thank you Einstein. I appreciate the kind words.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

198 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 3, 2018
Last Updated on December 3, 2018

Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


BELIEVE BELIEVE

A Poem by Chris Shaw