Just you

Just you

A Poem by Coyote Poetry
"

Just words

"

                                            Just you
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I died and my kind lady, you saved me,
I accepted the nightmare life and you showed me the light of hope.

I remembered you told me. "Say something, please. I am here and you shall never be alone my soldier boy."
You wrapped your arms around me and you smelled like the wildflowers field I knew once.

I told you. Am I worth the effort my pretty lady? I eat, drink and I am blinded by things I cannot repair. You told me.
"No-one is clean, we fall and we must rise. We must feast on today and leave yesterday behind. "

I fall into the arms of a kind angel and I whispered. When you are near. I want us dancing by the sea, I want us to fall into a safe place. You are my light of hope and you make me, want to go on.

Pretty lady whispered to me , "you came home to die. I won't allow you to fade away. We shall find the sea, we shall find the place where the ocean song will save us."

Arm in arm, hand in hand, they walked to the sea. Friend's life song become the same. Pretty girl with a heart of gold saved a man. The soldier whispered in a silence prayer. Thank you for the gift of her. Just her, wanted to save a dying man with the gift of love and kindness. He told her.

Just you, just you my darling. My beloved. Please stay with me forever.

                              Dancing Coyote





  

© 2018 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
Just words.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

“We will find the sea... we shall find the place where the ocean 🌊 song will save us".
Thank you for your Service to our country. Be strong and enjoy the Song of love swept memories. May the New Year bring you blessings. truly, Pat

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

Happy New Year dear Pat. I wish you happiness and great success in the coming year.



Reviews

when you find the one you find old even if at war or on your daily commute. loved your reference soldier boy.

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

Thank you duck. I appreciate the comment. Boys go to war. Return men.
One beautiful lady, with a tender heart, more valuable than gold. She knows how to soothe and offer hope to a broken soldier. No wonder he will always be eternally grateful. Very touching words Coyote and the sea played its part too. Lovely work.

Chris

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

Thank you Chris. I am reading my 35 year old journals. They rebirth old places and faces missed.
Chris Shaw

5 Years Ago

It is good to remember those who have helped us on our journey. Those old journals, your life histor.. read more
“We will find the sea... we shall find the place where the ocean 🌊 song will save us".
Thank you for your Service to our country. Be strong and enjoy the Song of love swept memories. May the New Year bring you blessings. truly, Pat

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

Happy New Year dear Pat. I wish you happiness and great success in the coming year.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

156 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 28, 2018
Last Updated on December 29, 2018

Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Questions Questions

A Poem by Chris Shaw


time time

A Poem by Lydia Shutter