Rebirth

Rebirth

A Poem by Austin Cates

Love me gently with your chainsaw tongue and kiss me sweetly with your arsenic lips.

Force me to forget the mundane and plant the seed of chaos within my mind.

Shatter my heart of glass and dance barefoot upon the pieces.

Sing your siren's call so I can tear my flesh and break my bones on the rocks of your body.

Dig your claws into the deepest reaches of my soul, then clench your fist and rip it out.

Remake me in the visage of your love, my dear, for I am yours wholeheartedly...

© 2015 Austin Cates


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Beautiful portrayal of love...:)

Posted 8 Years Ago


Very superbly written.
Thought-provoking.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I relate to this so much. And this was amazing.
If you wrote a book or put together a bunch of your poems, it would be off the shelves in a couple of hours, and I'm not trying to flatter you. This was really good. You have talent.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This evokes feelings of sadness and happiness . The giving of oneself is the only true way to receive love. Beautiful and haunting poem all at the same time .

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

279 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 24, 2015
Last Updated on March 24, 2015

Author

Austin Cates
Austin Cates

Bakersfield, CA



About
Just a simple guy, bleeding words and sewing the wounds with frayed thread. more..

Writing
Mom Mom

A Poem by Austin Cates


Choice Choice

A Poem by Austin Cates