Ignorantly Loud

Ignorantly Loud

A Poem by Causality1989
"

Irritated by people's willful ignorance.

"
     Imagine if there was a way the government could get "We the People" to succumb to willful ignorance. A way for our democratic authority to dumb us down so that we're mentally incapable of distinguishing fact from fiction. A way that allows for  political leaders to strip away our ability to reason, steal our common sense, and get us to trade out proofs for grandiose tall-tales.
     Now let's look at it like this, say the people in charge didn't even have to put effort into making us more controllable than ever, sheep to be herded. It's no shadow council that's getting us to lose sight with whom we can trust. They're not the reason why people are switching out empirical truths for megaphone fallacies. Oh no! Our government, the one that conspiracy theorist blame for the way the world is going...it isn't to be blamed for people's backside into delusion.
     The people to blame for all of the above are the ones that disagree with a proven concept so strongly that they have to create an absolutely absurd replacement. Then the absolutely absurd replacement will come with several extra absurd rules trying to replace natural laws, but then needs retconned so older absurdities can 'some-what' correlate better with the absurdly found new reasons why....Yeah, something along those lines I believe.

© 2017 Causality1989


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

98 Views
Added on December 3, 2017
Last Updated on December 3, 2017
Tags: Truth, thoughts, think, learn