Scar

Scar

A Chapter by monstercaylee
"

Originally this chapter wasn't going to be in the book, but I got inspired by a famous person coming to town. Back to Scar's view, and it's pretty intense.

"

I ran quickly to the trailer in the back of the forest. Fangs waited for me, sitting on his frozen porch fence. I didn’t feel any cold, but he was bundled up and still shivering. He jumped up and laughed.

            “There you are Scar! Thanks. I know I told you to be here on the eclipse, but my… I decided I wanted you here to train you.” He told me, in a more cheery mood than usual.

            “That’s umm… Great.” I told him, fearing “training” meant beating me up. I had been living in the village of the snake for a few days, and Fangs sent his brother, Rex, to come and get me. Everyone in the village welcomed and accepted me, except this one bald chick. I don’t even want to know about that. But anyway, when I got there Fangs kicked my heel and motioned me inside his house. He kicked me again and pushed me down to his basement. There he was.

            “This is him?!” He asked Fangs in shock.

            “Yeah, Scar Johnsonian. I’m positive.” Fangs answered the man. He had creepy long hair and eyes that made me want to turn away. I felt unworthy standing next to him.

            “But his brother’s so…” He was searching for words.

            “I know! But this is him. I swear.” Fangs responded.

            “Alright. Well, I have everything set up.” He replied. Fangs pushed me toward a glass room.

            “What is this?!” I asked, panicking.

            “Do you wanna be in the gang or not?!” Fangs pressured, pushing me up the steps.

            “No!” I yelled, pushing him back. He punched me in the jaw and shoved me onto the hard tile floor inside the glass room. He locked it from the outside and walked toward the man. He nodded, and the man flipped the switch. I jumped up when I hear hissing from the walls.

            “Fangs! What are you doing?!” I yelled.  He ignored me.

            “Fangs!” I yelled. Blue smoke started filling the room and I coughed wildly.

            “What is this?!” I yelled, throwing some not so G-Rated words in with the mix.

            “Shut up Scar!” Fangs yelled. I coughed until I couldn’t breathe anymore and passed out, landing back on the floor.

 

            When I awoke I felt stronger, bigger, and powerful. I looked into the glass and saw myself. I had muscles. My eyes were an odd shade of purple. I punched the wall and the entire room shattered. I didn’t feel like a little boy anymore. I felt like a man.

            “Good job Gerard.” Fangs complimented the man standing beside him.



© 2010 monstercaylee


Author's Note

monstercaylee
Kinda got the idea from Spiderman :/

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

238 Views
Added on May 21, 2010
Last Updated on May 21, 2010