Melodie.

Melodie.

A Chapter by monstercaylee
"

AGAIN in Melodie's view. Yang is rude, I'd say. Finally getting somewhere though!

"

“Melodie! Get up you have school!” Luke yelled at six-thirty that morning. I groaned.

            “Come on, come down to eat!” Luke yelled. Tom had left already so it was back to the way it was before, you know besides Jamie’s presence and my powers developing nicely. I groaned and got dressed, soon to go downstairs. Luke had a bowl of random fruit waiting for me.

            “You didn’t make me eat until Uncle Tom came…” I grumbled. Luke slammed his cup down hard on the counter.

            “76 pounds Melodie! Don’t think I didn’t hear when the doctor told me you’ve been dropping weight! You know I was there the other day when had to get your shots for this year. That’s why I’m making you eat. So hurry before you’re late.” He yelled. I shut my mouth after that. Alex just chuckled into his bowl of cereal. I ate the entire bowl, grabbed my bag and walked out annoyed.

            She’s being ridiculous. And a brat. So what if she’s the stupid Precious One. She needs to eat and be happy she’s not dead.” Luke voice rang in my head. I threw a rock at the front door. I knew I had been acting like a brat lately but I was under a lot of stress.

            The walk to school was long and cold, but I met my friend Destiny on the way. Our first class was P.E and we went running on the football field, despite the cold. I tripped and as soon as I did I heard a sickening boom.

            “I’m not that fat!” I yelled to my friend Destiny who ducked to the ground when she heard the noise. The ground was shaking and I could smell death in the air, not that I’ve ever smelt that before. Destiny and I clutched each other, looking around for what happened. My P.E teacher started screaming.

            “Everyone get home! Now!” She screamed. Destiny and I darted off to our houses. But on the way out the front gate of the school I saw Yang.

            “Yang! What have you done?!” I screamed.

            “Our psychic told me of your future! You won’t get away with turning your back on us. I knew it!”

            “Did Gerard put you up to this?!”

            “Gerard doesn’t know! And I was hoping it would stay that way! Why aren’t you dead?!”

            “That’s a nice thing to say!” I screamed sarcastically. I lift my hands and flung him against the school wall.

            “You won’t get away with this!” I screamed, using telepathy to make the wall crash down on him. I screamed and ran home like I was running from the law. Which in a way I was. I burst in the front door, shocked to see that Luke was still there.

            “Melodie! You’re supposed to be at school! Hey… What’s wrong?” At first he was yelling, but he calmed down when he saw the tears in my eyes.

            “Yang blew up the school! I killed him Luke! I’m a killer! But he blew it up! He killed everyone!” I screamed.


© 2010 monstercaylee


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

246 Views
Added on May 21, 2010
Last Updated on May 21, 2010