Risen

Risen

A Poem by Chris
"

A conversation with God.

"
Lord you found me in a hell, that i helped create, does this make me a devil ?Is salvation to late ? Became my own demon, my own personal judas, now the thorns are digging in and I'm crying out, please see me through this, im giving up the fight,the enemy to strong, lord right here,right now,I need you from now on, I tear off these horns and trade for wings, once I was a slave now i serve a king. lord please be patient,my scars you still see,dear lord help me see the things, that you see in me. I will not rebuke it, nor will I forsake, Lord I take your hand, as I lift from the hell I create.


So many roads,so many times,so many people,to many times,ive lost my way,I fell off,but I'm tryin to stay, from being lost,and i claw, and I fight ,lord remember me tonight, I pray so hard,feels like ill faint, Lord please redeem this fallen saint.

So here we go again to many times to count, lost to many friends, Seen so many lost I lost count. Sometimes I ask why ? Maybe that's the wrong question, but lord please hear me, I'm needing your blessing through these confessions. I'm findin hard to trust you, when I've never even trusted myself,but this is the last place to turn, your all i got left. Let me inherit the earth, I'm the meek. Lord make me a wolf, in a world full of sheep.


Now I walk ,now i stand,cant be broken,no not again. Came to far,with still to much to do. Went through to much pain, with still to much to lose.So let me go forth, become who you intended,before the world made me cold. Not enough love, to much hatred inflicted. To many Hollywood preachers flyin in jets,while the poor beg for scraps,and lies is all they get. I'm starting to think this planet is spinning the wrong way. Missing the message to busy holding on strings best left to fray. Air feels heavier, the sun a little more brutal. So many staying in there seat believing resistance is feudal. God I know I dont know you as well as I could but guide me down this road so I end up where I should.


© 2017 Chris


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

53 Views
Added on March 7, 2017
Last Updated on March 7, 2017

Author

Chris
Chris

Longview, TX



About
To be honest. I don't know. I'm figuring out the about me everyday. more..

Writing