Unraveling

Unraveling

A Story by Cupcake.
"

Originally written 2.8.2013. Nowhere ~ Part 3. Writings from my universe.

"

That night he began unraveling.


From the tip of his head to the ends of his toes, the strings that bound him together loosened one by one and fell victim to gravity’s cruel pull.


As he fell apart, piece by piece, dropping his common sense, manners, and other societal necessities with each step he took, he lunged for her. She shrieked, frightened by his sudden movement. She could see something wrong in his expression, but because humans cannot see metaphors but in their mind’s eye, she knew not just what it was.


“Stay?” he asked quietly, grasping her shoulders far too tightly, “for the night, I mean? Stay with me?”


She shook her head and tried to wiggle out of his grasp while stuttering “I-I, y-you know I can’t stay, I- it-“


He placed a finger against her lips and shushed her for an awkwardly long amount of time. He then slid his hand back to her shoulder, tightening his grip to a white-knuckle point, as he pressed desperate kisses against her skin. His troubled emotions began to suffocate her, though she could not identify what they were exactly. She tried to speak- to question him and his intentions, but the emotional hands around her neck dug sharp fingernails into her flesh, making her gasp.


Her gasp made his head fly up from where it was nestled in the delicious spot between her shoulder and neck, leaving an awful looking love bite. He began to contemplate ways to make her stay, for by the way she shifted in his grasp, he could tell she was not particularly fond of the idea.


“I love you,” he muttered as seductively as a crumbling being can.


And he fell to the floor, a pile of self pity, self hatred, skin, and bones.

© 2013 Cupcake.


Author's Note

Cupcake.
Hi.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Beautiful writing! I only wish it were longer with details leading up to that scene, but very, very lovely. A bit violent, but that's how it is. Good job^^ I love it

Posted 5 Years Ago


"Poor soul was just too high strung" Doc Holiday in Tombstone... Oh...you simply must print these things bigger! I had to boost my zoom to 150% to read it and I have perfect eyesight! Those lying devils deserve to be in a pile on the floor...quick honey, KICK him while you have him there! (laughing) Hmmm...common sense and manners are societal necessities? Do tell? Our society is bound for hell in a leaky boat. But I'm certain it will get there come destination or high water! lol I enjoyed the read...

Posted 11 Years Ago


Fabian G. Franklin

11 Years Ago

Well, in my humble opinion "society" or what passes for it these days...IS in shambles. I agree of t.. read more
Cupcake.

11 Years Ago

Ha, I actually meant /more/ in shambles than it already is. For example, if it was in absolute and t.. read more
Fabian G. Franklin

11 Years Ago

Well, a briarpatch is a briarpatch whether it's an absolute and total briarpatch or not... and bramb.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

234 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 10, 2013
Last Updated on February 11, 2013
Tags: unraveling, crazy, lonely, love, what am i doing with my life

Author

Cupcake.
Cupcake.

The Hundred Acre Wood



About
I like cupcakes. more..

Writing
Addiction Addiction

A Story by Cupcake.


Unattainable. Unattainable.

A Story by Cupcake.


Alleged. Alleged.

A Story by Cupcake.