Plasma Ovule: Chapter 4 Promiscuity Hell

Plasma Ovule: Chapter 4 Promiscuity Hell

A Story by Cody
"

Titanium City's meleks celebrate after Nadur's power triumph but it doesn't go so well.

"
After Nadur's triumph with some of his powers, all three of the meleks return to Titanium City for celebration. Depit comes up with the idea of going to a flashy and tacky club called "Cosmos Hooks". Nadur, Depit and Rontak are walking the streets and they are not far from the destined location. "Guys, are you sure about this" Nadur asks the others in a fearful way. "Oh don't be Schaffy s**t, Nadur" Depit tells him with a mean spirited smile. "This is a great place to get your yanky doodle noodle in a cream" he continues. "You're repulsive, Depit" Rontak tells him in up most disgust. "I just want my sexual organs to be in tact" Nadur tells them. "They might try to steal them, you know" he says in a somewhat whispered voice. There is a long awkward pause after Nadur's statement. Depit and Rontak try to act oblivious to what they had just heard from him.
Cosmos Hook is now just 9 feet away from them. The place was so neon that it would fry anyone's eyes if they stared at it for too long. The entrance way was essentially vaginal shaped with a woman's leg on the left side and on the right side. "My, isn't that classy" Rontak sarcastically comments. Depit runs inside with excitement as the others follow behind him. Darkly seductive electronic music blasts the whole place. There are male schafs and female cyborgs called hook-bots everywhere. The meleks sit down at a small titanium seated area. 
Nadur is so scared out of his mind by this point. He notices that all the hook-bots are almost perfectly built in shape. He notices all the mechanical details with their breasts and thighs. It's almost disturbing to him on how much he is enjoying looking at these animatronic sex objects. It felt wrong to him. Lust is not the same as love in his point of view. "Hey bro, you and me are going to have to score tonight or it's going to be a long night" Depit tells him but Nadur is definitely not paying attention. 
Nadur is now noticing how sex worked in the clubs. All the hook-bots had peach slugs locked inside in between their legs. Unpleasantly enough, these peach slugs were used as artificial vaginal openings. Male schafs would stick their phallus in these peach slugs for shallow intercourse. After the climax, they'd pull the dead semen filled slug out and throw it away. Only to be replaced by a new one. Nadur found this to be very unsettling. He'd never harm a creature for his own pleasure, especially in such a vile way. "I think I know what you're going through, Nadur" Rontak tells him in a soft manner. "And I can understand" she assures him.
Suddenly to Nadur's worst surprise, he notices one of the hook-bots was walking towards his area. He is so on edge and terrified that he has absolutely no idea what to do. Depit on the other hand is almost drooling like a hound dog. He then looks over to Nadur and in an antagonistic voice says "Now Nadur, don't crux this up for us, especially me". Nadur is breathing extremely hard with a sick combination of arousal and fright. The hook-bot is getting closer and closer with a kinky look on her face. In absolute power and paranoia, Nadur's vine like tentacles activate and fires out towards the hook-bot like heat seeking missals. Two of his vines pick her up from the ground and quickly tosses her away. Wrecking her into pieces.
The whole place goes silent. Nadur walks over to the destroyed hook-bot and blankly looks down at it. Everyone watches him in wide eyed expressions. He notices that the slug is trying to squirm its self out. Nadur bends down and pulls the little guy out and gently places him outside. Nadur makes a very unwise decision by walking back inside. Depit blows his fuse and comes at him like a cannon ball in rage and fury. Depit could easily smash Nadur with his weapon like weight. Rontak shoots one of her flame feathers at Depit, stopping him from harming Nadur. Depit's back was badly singed. Everyone stares at all three of them like a freak show. Nadur feels like he was causing problems everywhere he went and he was right but he didn't mean it despite his contradicting actions.
After they exited the building in a brooding way, they actually see another melek preparing to walk in to the club. He has a pale ghostly complexion, moist slimy skin, scrawny worm body, small slit like yellow eyes, pointy triangular nose and stick bone arms. He is almost sick and grotesque looking.
"Hey Haige, what in the world are you doing here" Depit asks him. "Yeah, you're supposed to be at Poteck-Villa, which is the area you're supposed to be protecting" Rontak tells him while having a suspicious look on her face. "Oh, Ionan gave me permission to go where I want now because I actually go by the rules" he says in a snobby manner. Haige looks at Nadur with a smug frown on his face. "And this must be...Nado" he says. "It's Nadur and I can sense the atoms from your aura" Nadur replies to him. Haige's facial expressions turns harsh and says "Let me tell you something Nadur, I know all the damage you cause everywhere you go". "You're nothing more than a disaster and you're far from Ionan's greatest melek yet" he ends. Haige intensely walks away. "Bah, don't listen to him Nadur" Depit tells him. "He's nothing than a parasite that hypnotizes schafs to make them like him despite how ugly and gross he is" Depit continues. "And he's just hostile because he can't hypnotize other meleks" Rontak theorizes. 

© 2015 Cody


Author's Note

Cody
I won't be surprised if a lot of people won't like this one at all. It's just trying to express that Nadur has a strange fear of sexuality and female attraction. If it's that bad then I won't mind removing it. And it's also just to exploit how sexuality can take over a world and how it causes problems overall.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

As much as this is supposed to be unrealistic, I love how you challenge the modern world. You have the talent to come up with creatures and people as otherworldly as Star Wars, with powers like the X-Men, while withholding the modern age's ideals, like A Brave New World. And it’s totally fascinating to read. Even still you keep personalities and plot between the characters. It's really good and I enjoy the character development. Thank you for sharing!

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Cody

8 Years Ago

Wow... I think this might be my favorite review. Thank you and it won't be long until we start havin.. read more
This comment has been deleted by the poster.



Reviews

I loved it very much thanks for sharing


Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

As much as this is supposed to be unrealistic, I love how you challenge the modern world. You have the talent to come up with creatures and people as otherworldly as Star Wars, with powers like the X-Men, while withholding the modern age's ideals, like A Brave New World. And it’s totally fascinating to read. Even still you keep personalities and plot between the characters. It's really good and I enjoy the character development. Thank you for sharing!

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Cody

8 Years Ago

Wow... I think this might be my favorite review. Thank you and it won't be long until we start havin.. read more
This comment has been deleted by the poster.
I actually really do like this chapter. It's well done, and I agree with you.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Cody

8 Years Ago

Yes! Thank you, madam.
I agree with Nadur, it's overrated. that's all! Simple as that, and you're right, it can really be a horrible obsession afterall. great write!

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Cody

8 Years Ago

Thank you, my dear. I'm glad you actually understand the writing.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

650 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 27, 2015
Last Updated on September 4, 2015
Tags: Sexuality, Parasite, Robots, Club, Science Fiction, Plant, Vines, Fear, Cyberpunk, slugs

Author

Cody
Cody

????, OH



About
I am 19, I have clairvoyance and I'm out to free people because they're brainwashed by the Illuminati. I'm very open minded. Sometimes I think my dog Meadow is my spiritual daughter but I realize I co.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


You You

A Poem by Robert


As I Sit As I Sit

A Poem by Robert