Poetry for you

Poetry for you

A Poem by Centipedle

and the road is soft ginger
covered in a blanket of snow
falling from your embrace
beauty within my soul

maybe we are so far away
and maybe I drive you mad
but let this be a place of peace
be patient with me and I'm sorry for that

i love you in kind
i'll take you no matter how you are
no matter how angry you may be
i'll be by your side

© 2016 Centipedle


Author's Note

Centipedle
I'll make it worth it, even if you have to wait forever.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

This is a nicely conversational message that shows the realistic ups & downs of loving friendship. I love the way you start out with nature imagery that reflects the mood, then you dive into true-to-life thoughts & feelings we all crave in a true friend/lover. You show us what unconditional love is like.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Very loyal and lovely poem.

Posted 7 Years Ago


This piece reveals a true message of patience when it comes to dealing with love. Some people just aren't ready when you happen to be, but waiting for them is never the worst option. Sometimes, it turns out to be just right. Everyone needs their own time to prepare themselves to let another into their life.

Posted 7 Years Ago


I enjoyed the poem. Gentle and hopeful.
"i love you in kind
i'll take you no matter how you are
no matter how angry you may be
i'll be by your side"
I like the positive lines above. Thank you my friend for sharing the excellent poetry,
Coyote

Posted 7 Years Ago


I hear a soft voice speaking in this poem. It's a kind of poem that contains spirit of love, a love that understands and accepts the other person just the way he or she is... I really liked the softness in your words... A very beautiful poem...

Posted 7 Years Ago


hm much left unsaid in this one says i! i think your first verse is subtle, sensuous and tells that age old story of love unrequited .. in this case by distance and an argument ... i like the strength of quatrains and i think the form is as a woman's body ;) your closing verse disturbs me just a bit .. the committed dedication on one side and anger on the other is a red flag for me .. your poem engaged and held me ...it is a fabled story but read as new so well done form me :)
E.

Posted 7 Years Ago


The most interesting conversation in my opinion is that of infatuation or emotions relating to the aforementioned infatuation

Posted 7 Years Ago


Loving sentiments on supporting someone special. This was a soft delicate message. Well done!

Posted 7 Years Ago


This is a nicely conversational message that shows the realistic ups & downs of loving friendship. I love the way you start out with nature imagery that reflects the mood, then you dive into true-to-life thoughts & feelings we all crave in a true friend/lover. You show us what unconditional love is like.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

203 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 30, 2016
Last Updated on December 30, 2016

Author

Centipedle
Centipedle

Apple Valley, CA



About
Hi, my name is Pedle as an online handle. Don't be afraid of my username! Note about reading your stuff. I try to review as much as I can if you are on my list below. But the best SURE way to get .. more..

Writing
Mindset Mindset

A Story by Centipedle


Sea Sea

A Poem by Centipedle



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


The Keys The Keys

A Chapter by Ana Papaya