Cal and Alson - Piggy

Cal and Alson - Piggy

A Story by Century
"

Alson is a morning person. Cal is not.

"

Something was poking my head. I didn't like it. It was plushy and fuzzy and I didn't want it touching my head.


“Alson stop it,” I growled, rolling over and away from my obnoxious other half, pulling the fluffy comforter that kept me so warm over my head.


“Cali... Caaaali...” The nudging continued. I curled up into a tight, defensive ball. I didn't know what time it was but I was guessing somewhere around 5:30am. It wasn't Alson's style to sleep in, and unfortunately for me, it wasn't Alson's style to walk about the apartment alone for four hours until I woke up either. “Calitan, kitty, wake up,” he said in a sing-songy voice.


“Stop calling me kitty,” I mumbled through the blankets. Alson had gotten me drunk a week ago and forced me to wear a stupid cat ear headband, and ever since then he'd been calling me kitty.


“But you're such a cute kitty,” Alson replied, and I felt him crawl over my body and position himself so he was sitting in front of my chest. “Cali...Caaaaali...Caaaaaliiiiiiii...” I felt the nudging again, this time right in my face through the blanket.


I finally gave up and pulled the blanket down, and was met by the pink, fluffy face of a plush piggy, it's beady black eyes staring into my soul. It wanted to make me unhappy, I knew it did. Alson was a mere accessory in this piggy's crime at making my life a living hell.


He poked me with the piggy every damn morning.


“Morning kitty,” Alson smiled at me, his mousy brown hair still messy from sleep, hazel-brown eyes sparkling brightly.


I glared at him.


“Get that f*****g piggy away from me,” I demanded.


Alson giggled like a lunatic and shoved the piggy's snout against my nose and I smacked it away, sending it flying across the room. Alson wasn't phased though, we did this practically every morning.


“Why don't you go do your yoga or something?” I complained.


“I did already. I want you to wake up,” he said.


“I am awake.”


Alson shrugged and then ruffled my hair. I closed my eyes again. I was so tired...


“Why is it you want me awake so bad?” I asked, opening my light blue eye to peek at Alson, who was still glowing at me.


“Because...” Alson hesitated, looking down and absent-mindedly playing with my hand.


“Because why,” I stated.


“I wanna cuddle,” he answered, still not making eye contact.


“Are you kidding me? You could do that while I'm asleep,” I complained.


“It's not the same,” Alson retorted, still playing with my fingers.


I rolled my eyes, scooted backwards, and let Alson crawl under the blanket with me.


“Morning Cali.”


“Morning Alson.”

© 2011 Century


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

330 Views
Added on April 21, 2011
Last Updated on April 21, 2011

Author

Century
Century

Nawthpawt, ME



About
Ariel's the name, how do you do. Writing is one of my many passions, so, upon learning about the existence of WritersCafe, I bolted our of Quizilla land in hopes of finding a community dedicated to qu.. more..

Writing