Game, Set........Start!

Game, Set........Start!

A Chapter by CrimsonShinigami
"

The day it all hapened

"
I was walking down the road after the phone call. Just remembering the call places a huge grin from ear to ear. Just plotting scenario after the next makes my blood beating incredibly fast. Walking around the measly streets full of anticipating people eager to watch DeathRow. So many things to do in a small amount of time. I reach out to open the door to a shop called Secrets. A special bar for V.I.P.s only and for those who look for Thriller.
As I entered the bar my vision is as expected heightened because of my mechanical eye. The smoke suffocates me and makes my mind reel back to the scene of 7 years ago. It all starts with her saying "Let's play a game". The stench blocks out everything that happens around until my trusted man came and snap me back to reality. He escorts me to my usual room and place myself at the empty room. So it seems at first, as soon as the door closes the lights turn off and the computers begin to boot themselves. As then to the show begins with it. I turn to the list of invitations that are eager to be sent out. Watching cameras flickering at a time set to different screens all at once. The rooms have the remains of the players and some are ready for the next part. The games about to end, I said to myself as I watched the players nod at each other and enter through the huge doors. 
"That's some hobby you got there."
I turn my head to see who was there and it was the same person I had lived with for my entire life. "Sarah, it's rude to enter without knocking." I glanced off my little sister and back to the screens. A surprised neck lock was then held and Sarah said.
"Well, I did knock for about 5 minutes. There was no answer so why bother anyways if you are to absorbed in your game." After that a person screamed making Sarah jolt and started to tighten her grip. I patted her on the arm like the wrestling match of giving up. As Sarah notices she let's go and stares at her hands just like 7 years ago. I rush out of my chair and embrace her. Whispering soothing words to calm her down but she says. "I murdered again didn't I, Lycus?" That sentence flipped the past and fell into shock.
7 years ago Meeting Cecil and Roselia
"Mom, Dad, I'm home and Sarah's with me." Welcome back is what I hear in the distance being all happy. I took off my shoes and dashed off to my room without a single hesitation. Sarah went to the living room where everyone was. I should have noticed the extra pairs of shoes at the doorway. As I was in my room a woman was sitting on my bed reading my books that were secretly hidden from my parents. My murder booklet that contains all the recent murder cases. Dead bodies have been found around the cities but the only evidence was found that they all had tattoos of the same brand indicating some sort of number. The bodies have nothing in common except they all went missing for a 2 week time period. 
"This is interesting, boy. Can I tell you a little secret."
"Yes, I would love to know umm Miss..."
"Oh, please just call me Rose you know short for Roselia."
"Nice to meet you Rose," The single name made her red and smiling. I couldn't tell if she was faking it or if it was real. "Since I know your name I'll tell you mine. It's-"
"Lycus Blankruz, thirteen year old boy who is not the brightest child. Been in psychology for about 7 years now." Stunned that she actually knew me I responded. "Who are you and why do you know that?" She just smiled innocently and said words as if they were from a tv show."
"Because Lycus, I love you from the moment I found your file. I will congratulate you for figuring out my whole game. Lycus, you are my destiny. We are meant to be together you know that." I was frozen in place as I looked at her. She seemed no more than about 16 or 18 years old but she was beautiful so breathtaking. I could remember what happened after she kissed me.
Just waking up to the hostages and the sealed up room. The same room that my parents locked me up whenever I tried to kill any innocent citizens and by that I mean my classmates at school or friends in the neighborhood. I wasn't bounded to the walls like the usual routine but my parents were. I looked around and to see my little sister Sarah with a different person all chained like but just being hugged by the person. As I get up I was pushed down and was stroked on the head. I look up and see Roselia just smiling at me with her mouth and her eyes telling me it's alright to be free again.
"Lycus, the woman you see with your cute little sister is my lover well actually my partner in crime Cecil. The whole lover thing is in name only you see Cecil has a thing for cute innocent kids and Sarah here just happened to fit the bill if you know what I mean." I just nodded along to her words and while I was doing that Cecil let Sarah out of her embrace. Sarah bolted to our parents and tried to get the bindings off them. Cecil walked up to Roselia and grabbed me by the head. "Hmm, so this is the boy you are so interested in for so long that no one could ever replace him. He looks fine, hey, Roselia can we share him. He looks so cute and look he still remains calm in a situation like this." 
"You can't." Roselia said that with no hesitation and pulled me away from Cecil. I looked into her eyes and I felt like I can only be her property like I was some kind of special pet to her. Her brown eyes had something different about them and I was right there was a hint of flames passing by them every now and then.
"Hey, Lycus, let's play a game all four of us. Just us and only us no one would interfere and no one has to know anything." Seeing her smile seems like a dream come true as she offered her hand I took it without consideration and not knowing what tragedy could come before both me and Sarah.
 


© 2015 CrimsonShinigami


Author's Note

CrimsonShinigami
Ignore the grammar please and tell me your thoughts opinions anything is fine

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

236 Views
Added on February 7, 2015
Last Updated on February 7, 2015


Author

CrimsonShinigami
CrimsonShinigami

Edmonton, Canada



About
I like writing poems and stories but I never had the chance to show others they may not be as good as others but I tried my best. I enjoy reading books that have a good story plot. I hate quiet room.. more..

Writing