Eibon

Eibon

A Story by CrimsonShinigami
"

This is for a contest so I made it for the fun of it

"

Eibon Noctus

He was the sole survivor from his city that was the test site for a new experiment. He wandered off into the woods in too deep and fell into a well just into the ditch. The water that was in the well was infused with a curse and that curse became embedded into his blood making him go into a deep sleep. When he woke up it was already a new era and because of that he started travelling around the world searching for answers about his powers. His powers contain controlling shadows (making chains out of then, binding the people in place or send them to another dimension though he rarely uses this skill), making any kind of weapons out of his spilled blood and his berserk power when something life threatening happens he is covered in black amour made up of the people who died with the same curse he has on himself.

His personality is a nice gentle character but because of his appearance created to make it look like the curse he is often mistaken as a criminal. He is so gentle that he tries with all his might not to kill anyone. So when he does kill then he starts to mourn for their death. He cannot make a grave for them because the citizens will always get in his way.

© 2016 CrimsonShinigami


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is a really good idea. I think this is the best character sketch I've read for this contest so far. you are very specific about who this person is and who he is to become. You have described the and morals of this man and foreshadowed the devastation that is fated to come with the weight such curse. Also These powers you highlighted are particularly unique. ^^

Posted 7 Years Ago


CrimsonShinigami

7 Years Ago

Thank you very much

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

253 Views
1 Review
Added on February 10, 2016
Last Updated on February 10, 2016

Author

CrimsonShinigami
CrimsonShinigami

Edmonton, Canada



About
I like writing poems and stories but I never had the chance to show others they may not be as good as others but I tried my best. I enjoy reading books that have a good story plot. I hate quiet room.. more..

Writing