Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Fairy Stonehouse Monologue

Fairy Stonehouse Monologue

A Story by CharlyeMonroe
"

From WE'RE FROM AMERICA

"

“So you can read histories. Hello, I am Fairy Stonehouse, your executioner for the evening. We have a lovely service lined up for you, so if you will please relax and smile when the cameras come on. If you can read and change minds, then get this, I am done, you take your ball and go home. I’m gonna call you GK, you know what that stands for? I give people acronyms when I’m bored and you’re a Good Kid, so GK. Be flattered. I don’t use the term lightly. So GK, anything you want to confess? I’m feeling generous. So when we trade places tomorrow, what do you want on your, never mind, there won’t be enough of you. Putting yourself together in the presence of your ego, how lovely, have you fucked yet? He’s a G-D, that’s 100 percent for sure. F**k, that boy. If it comes down to it, I wouldn’t bank on him coming back, you know, if you were hoping. Oh, I’ve said too much. GK, why are you so cross? You hold your tongue, you sit there with that hard look on your face, are you not having any fun? I swear you’re either going to cry or you’re going to kill me. Wait don’t answer that, boohoo, booboohoo, she has broken my heart and we’re not even dating. Goddamn. Are you getting tired? I’m getting tired. You don’t know how long I’ve been doing this. It is my life. It’s what I was born to do. Do you know what it feels like to have a purpose? To be a point, not just some f*****g tangent in the grand scheme of things. I make a difference. I am a change agent. It’s the weight of the f*****g world, you know? Any part of me is older than time. I am the stuff of stars and legend. No God can hold me, I am the cosmos. If you bury me, f*****g remember that much. All this other stuff, I floss with. You’re lucky to be another piece of luggage. This you will never understand, I don’t care how many times you go into the books and try and recall what you may have overheard. You’re eyes sell you out. Your face isn’t the face of a warrior, you have the marks of a target. X marks the spot. You don’t belong here, leave this to the professionals. You can’t change it, you can’t help it, you can’t be a part of it, all you can do is watch. Smile, show me what you’re made of. Open up your mouth and give me something you find important. Give me some of that all-knowing, sagacious wisdom that Charlye Monroe is known for. Please, leave your mark on me, make me understand, make me know that what you do really matters. You can’t f*****g touch me. I’ll teach you, I’ll teach you something about leaving an impression. You have to impress someone first. You don’t know real life. You see glass. While you’re tapping, I’m alive and you are in a cage. You are in bondage and I stand tall. You will never understand what it means to be deathless. You will never understand infinity all you can wish to be is a part of it. Do you know what it means to be satisfied? I’m going to give you satisfaction. I am going to give you a happily ever after, you’re going to find out, I’m going to help you, that’s a promise, that’s a pledge I make to you, Charlye. I believe in doing what I have to. All this is what I have built. I am at the heart of the city of stone.”

© 2013 CharlyeMonroe


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

255 Views
Added on April 11, 2013
Last Updated on April 12, 2013

Author

CharlyeMonroe
CharlyeMonroe

San Francisco, CA



About
Writer/Artist/M**********r I'm from America, all of it. Monotheist, believer in the one true G-D Every poem is a love poem. more..

Writing