Yes

Yes

A Poem by Amin
"

say yes to more things.

"
They say that life is a swirling, vibrating Wisconsin dells water bowl of a... Thing. It exists in all places at once and can never be destroyed or created, but it can be channeled.

The word yes is similar, yes can only channel, can only bring About existence.

"No" is where we live. Life, as created by humans, is a no-based society. Fear is the biggest piece of no. Whether its our conscience or unconscious mind, fear (if given any other form than in our minds) would be an unexplained shadow on your childhood bedroom wall.

You'd search during the light, you'd rearrange your room- your life! Still you would find no explanation, there it would be- over you like a spiders web engulfing the hunter and hunted . Poised to strike from darkened corners.

We use others as night lamps, but the thing about them is that while they do their very best and do give off their own glow and who knows, maybe even vanquish the dark shadow, they create their own, although maybe less in scale, but pretty soon you've spent all your money on night lamps, and you're in the spotlight of your own dark room, now blinded by the outside world.

Don't get me wrong, people are great, others can inspire and amaze, but others only exist to you. You are power. You can be the beacon.

The only strength you truly need, and indeed you have! Is the one that controls the light switch, your mind.

Say yes to yourself before anyone else.

© 2015 Amin


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

61 Views
Added on January 23, 2015
Last Updated on January 25, 2015
Tags: yes, yes and, say yes, positivity, love

Author

Amin
Amin

Gatineau , Quebec, Canada



About
amateur everything. more..

Writing
Daughter Daughter

A Poem by Amin