Dragonsheart...

Dragonsheart...

A Story by Cree Nations
"

this is the prologue and introduction to my WIP

"

Magick is the heart of this story, of Ninn the Dragon and all her glory.  The legend of her reaches forward through time, and is heard throughout the realms in song and in rhyme.  

Far away in this place so old a young girl will begin a journey  to travel across time.  She is led on with nothing more than a whisper  in her soul that will not fail her as she will begin to fight a battle old  as time.  She sits alone in a deep cavern and knows there are secrets  hidden within this well, a dragon’s tear it says in a language written  and waiting for her.  The secrets are no longer at rest, though this  tongue she is hearing in her mind has an origin that is not clear.  That is till now, this time, this day, this very moment, here with only memories that are somehow real.  

A tablet has appeared as she touched the stone and the words are written in a language she’s never heard or seen, scriptures and  symbols from an ancient word.  Known through the ages, and  proclaimed to be true.  This is the tale that they are bringing through.

 

Introduction...

 

Suddenly you feel a powerful stroke, as if a gust of wind has touched your cheek, and your thoughts begin to stretch out to graspthat wonderful feeling and impression left behind. The touch was profound and your thoughts take on a life of their own. Let them  be free for you have been gifted with the spirit touch of mighty wings soaring up in the sky...opening the path to home.

If you find yourself yearning to stretch out to kiss the rain it is because you have been gifted to pay tribute and reminisce  the sweat and tears from every brave heart and soul that has gone before and now their spirit is free in flight.

When you feel the a rumble deep inside your soul, that shakes your world like an earthquake, you are sharing the touch of a dragon and its warrior companion that has fallen from the sky to the ground, and is even now gasping for their last breath praying to have one last glimpse of their homeland.

When you look into the sky and you fear your eyes will be blinded, you must have faith for it is only the brightness of the Morning Star sharing her light and offering you a promise that homeland awaits you and will forever be the magical dreamland...no more evils to see, no more deceitful souls to fear, no more greed to worry...and no more battles to be fought.  But in the place of every Dragons Tear that fell will bloom instead a rainbow of Dragons Breath, and you will behold Dragonsheart.

There are bitter memories of the Battle of Shades where none was left, and all that remains are battle prints upon each heart.  And the cry ‘to wing to wing’ is an echo in the hall of memories  for it will be heard no more, yet the screams of Great Wyrms can  still be heard echoing in unity...Hail to our heroes... Hail to Dragonsheart.  And the younger ones begin to feel the mighty and powerful breath of their ancestor Dragouns...where  fealty was sworn, and defeat was a foreign word.    

 

 

 

© 2014 Cree Nations


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

414 Views
Added on September 16, 2014
Last Updated on September 16, 2014

Author

Cree Nations
Cree Nations

Houston, TX



About
Hello, Where to start? I always have trouble with this part for some reason. Texan that's me. Religiously speaking I don't fall into any denomination. I believe in God and have the highest regard for .. more..

Writing
Dignity Dignity

A Poem by Cree Nations