The Dark Angels: The Golden Rose

The Dark Angels: The Golden Rose

A Story by CheesieDanish
"

Ok so basically is a story i've done with my friend or actually doing it right now so um c&c :D im going to put the edit version up so here ya go :D

"
((Just a quick reminder in case you haven't read the description im doing this story with a friend on Facebook and I've decided to let the world read it :D so its in p.o.v's :D so c&c welcomed :D COPYRIGHT belongs to me and my imagination.
How to pronounce the names:
Sachi: (Sah Gee.) Japanese for Joy.
Aria: (Ah ree ah.)
So far as i know they are all 13 except for Draco who is 14 but looks 15 owo so enjoy..))
Chapter one:
Sachi:
I wore a green Tye dye shirt, blue jeans and my neon green converse. It was spirit week and today was hippie day.  Not only did i love this day because my closet was filled with peace sign shirts and jeans but because my life long friend who left long ago was coming back. She had left because of her "dad's" job. She didn't like her dad so i knew she lied to me there.  It was alright to me because after three long hard years she was coming home. She promised me the first hour after she got done visiting her mother she would come to my house where i had set up a very lame welcome home party.  It was basically a cake with the words "WELCOME HOME HUN!" on it.
It came from the heart and to me thats all that mattered. I was still unfortunately sad that she would only be coming when it was around six o'clock but it was better then nothing i suppose.  All i had to do was make it through the school day. Then i can go home to my lame welcome home party and share all of her awesome stories because i know she would love all of my boring ones. 
It wasnt hard finding Draco in the crowd of "hippies." He was tall for his age. Most people thought he was a few grades higher then he should be.  He also didn't dress out which was another give away. "DRACO!" i shouted across the corridor. A few students looked at me like i was some sort of idiot but i ignored it.  Draco looked down at me with his brown eyes. "You know who's coming home today?"  I tried yet failed to hide my excitement. He was just as excited as i was but wouldn't show it. Often times i swear he was sentimental.
He nodded his head. I turned my head to meet his gaze. "What are you looking at?" He huffed. "You need to be more excited." "Oh trust me, I am happy and all that she is coming back and all." He forced a weak smile, shoved his hands in his pocket and mumbled "lets go, we're going to be late." I followed closely on his heels, making sure I wouldn't get left behind. The school day seemed to drag on longer then expected. But things did turn out for the better. I got Draco smiling his usual smile again that always seemed to barely touch his eyes. 
Lunch couldn't come any sooner. By the time the lunch bell rang, it felt like i was dragging my stomach. "I told you to ear breakfast this morning." Draco mumbled. If there was one thing that made girls fall for him was his mumbling. Its what i call a mumbler.  It was also the fact that he looked and acted a lot like Kaname from Vampire Knight.  We sat down at our table in the shade where the tree shadows usually touched the table. He folded his hands and placed them in front pf his face, staring constantly at the wall. What was so special about a wall? He made it seem like something was about to come out and kill someone. "Why are you staring..." I let it go. 
His face looked more like a cold statue then it did him. When he finally looked at me it turned from steal cold to rock cold. "You know how in those stupid magic books, someone has to keep the darkness out?" I nodded my head. "By staring at it?" I cracked a smile and apparently so didn't he. He laughed a little bit. "Sounds strange right?" I didn't answer, instead i stared at him as he got up and moved. "Well, dont worry about it. It's nothing." 
After lunch, the day started to go a little bit quicker. P.E went by in a snap. Which was good to me because I couldn't run a mile for my life. A girl in my class tried to  persuade me to keep going but i couldn't. History made its point with the speech about how the war changed us and then of course English with Mrs.Noell.  Mrs.Noell said we were suppose to go on our field trip on Monday. That also meant that Aria can come too. Which totally made my day.
When i finally got home, i found my cake in the fridge wrapped in foil with the note "DO NOT TOUCH JUDE!"  Jude was my little brother and just like me, he would eat anything our parents told us we couldn't not eat. With a quick i sigh, i ran upstairs and got changed. In a few hours my whole life will change and i knew somehow i was ready for it.

© 2010 CheesieDanish


Author's Note

CheesieDanish
There are three p.o.v's (unless added another character) in each chapter not in any specific order :D. Um again C & C welcomed :D Rate and review guys :D thanks so much. Yeah it might be a little confusing at first but stick with me and i promise you it'll get better :D

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hah thanks yall for the c&c xD i was so worried it wouldnt come out right so O___O im glad yall liked it in a way XD ill update it owo

Posted 13 Years Ago


You can't confuse me any more than I can confuse myself. Sorry to disappoint you. So it takes a little time to figure out. It's still pretty decent. Besides, you had fun with it, right? This looks like you were trying to be nice and let the rest of us in on your fun. That alone is worth plenty.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Gah!! I want to read MORE! ^_^ The main character seems like a girl I can be best friends with... and Draco sounds hot since you compared him to Kaname from Vampire Knight! (Love that Manga, btw.) ~_^ I can't wait until you and your FB friend come up with more to the story!

Hee! Have fun!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

293 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 15, 2010
Last Updated on November 15, 2010
Tags: dark, angels, golden, rose, fantasy, fiction

Author

CheesieDanish
CheesieDanish

Clermont, FL



About
Hey, my name is amber im 15 years old and i enjoy writing with a few of my friends and sometimes by myself :D more..

Writing