Our Passion Doeth Roar

Our Passion Doeth Roar

A Poem by Cherrie Palmer
"

love poem coupled with a summer swim

"

The trickling sound of the water calls as we round the coming corner. The corner peeks and the vast cliff falls. With such a view  you pull me near and with my eyes a blaze a smile engulfs your bronzed face.

I’m barely use to this ring I wear, little lone this name we share. But in jest I break free and toss to you my dress  of green and with panties pink and bra of lace I dive right to the water's embrace.

Heights you hate but with my dress in hand mental images draw you in.  The pounding waters blaze on through as forming bubbles rush my skin.  Warmer water creates a trail that finds our sensuous waiting to exhale.

Your mighty hands firm and strong hold me tight as to the bottom we fall, and as our weight pulls us low a furious kiss stirs the soul. The water’s floor our feet does find and we jettiest up just in time.  We fill our lungs and descend once more, our hearts in time and our passion doeth roar.

© 2012 Cherrie Palmer


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

125 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 14, 2012
Last Updated on April 4, 2012
Tags: love_poem

Author

Cherrie Palmer
Cherrie Palmer

Oakland, AR



About
I am a published poet and love poetry. I live near the White River, and love trout fishing. I find my surroundings a great inspiration to me. I also have two books on Amazon Kindle: Obsession Starts.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


The Last Waltz The Last Waltz

A Poem by Muse


Locket of Her Locket of Her

A Story by Muse


escape escape

A Poem by Nobody.