The True Story of Ninn the Dragon and her Gable

The True Story of Ninn the Dragon and her Gable

A Story by Cheryl Ann Welch-Davis
"

the birth of a kindred friendship

"

Oh love...thou art but a shadow in my mind, yet a living presence in my heart.  How long my love wilt thou tary?  I beckon to thee, make haste...for my soul is lost ~without her mate~

 

Days have turned to weeks, and months have become a year, and yet I feel your presence as though thou art here.

 

How can this be?  I beg the gates to release thee, yet my plea's do fall on deaf ears.  I do not understand the cruelty of their ways - that make this pain that fills my days.

 

Long since you have graced my sight.  Now my eyes yearn to see you in flight.  Come to me my love - break the bonds that hold you tight.  remember the vow that thou did make...my heart thou would never break.  ~In truth I know I will not last without thou here to break my fast~

 

Harken to my cry upon the wind, this message to thee I send.  Come back to me, return in haste.  I will come to meet thee at the gate.  Where once again our souls will mate.

 

Gable...my Gable lmy heart doth break in fear my soul has lost her mate.  I pray for thee this journey to make.

© 2010 Cheryl Ann Welch-Davis


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

315 Views
Added on August 23, 2010
Last Updated on August 26, 2010
Tags: Wolfmage

Author

Cheryl Ann Welch-Davis
Cheryl Ann Welch-Davis

Sulphur Springs, TX



About
Hello, Where to start? I always have trouble with this part for some reason. So here goes. I am a half breed, yeppers a pure blooded half breed. Through my ancestors I am half Powhatan&Sioux, the.. more..

Writing