Despair

Despair

A Story by Chiba
"

Just thoughts

"
180,185,200....235 kept pushing the throttle,he needs more,he needs to stop that voice in his head. Adrenaline,low heart beating to keep his self cool.he did not want to screw up ,he was running. Running from his own fear,own thoughts,problems. He wanted to run from his life. He went at full speed. People judged him he was suicidal and he deserves hell,no one has giving him an excuse why he had driven at such speed... he failed at some point ,either if it was others fault he was guilty ..

She kept all the night waking up,somehow maybe her senses felt something horrible would happen.she kept asking god for his safety ,hours and hours it sounded like a year. Time slowed down ,her heart didn't let her feel at ease until ..

Just moments before the crush he gave up no escape dead end,it was other drivers fault of what gonna happen. Tithe of a second he remembered many people are waiting for him, he can't be selfish now ,friends family and his lover . One second before the collapse his inner self talked,the voice in his mind said it very loud"i want to live,i wanna live,i dont wanna die yet" he had just one chance between a bus and a truck he started to feel that second like a month,it is a matter of live or die , he was on fire noooow doooo it ,holding the wheel tight ,full brutal break ,half wheel turn to the right ,pushing clutch shift gear down push the accelerator pedal to the maximum and wish for the best.
1,2,3 three seconds has passed after it he is still alive ❤️

© 2017 Chiba


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

51 Views
Added on October 7, 2017
Last Updated on October 7, 2017

Author

Chiba
Chiba

Tebessa, Tebessa, Algeria



About
Simple more..

Writing
Pain Pain

A Story by Chiba


Checkmate Checkmate

A Story by Chiba