Checkmate

Checkmate

A Story by Chiba
"

The truth

"
Couldn't bring my mind at ease,words keep flashing,questions asked! Is that it?

If it was a chess game you already checkmated, from the start you lost.
Why we cant get it? What makes us so arrogant and can't accept defeat?
Where are you running? Where are you going?you hiding? You still have some seconds minutes hours days weeks months years to breathe and then what? The last second sounds real and what have you already lived is just a dream!

When you are chocked and you definitely can't breath,low heart beating, asking for some water, your body refuses to respond what is the matter you wondering? And you start to see what others cant, you start to figure out that you longer belong to this world.....black...dark...no image...no beating....no breath ...it is done.

Start to ask why are this people washing my body? I can wash my own get off of me, nobody can hear you, but you hear them talking , aah you cant tell them that you are listening to them.

Why people crying at me, many questions starts to rush into your mind, what i have done? Waait i still have so much to do...but it is already done!you are dead....

They hold you on their shoulders taking you to your real place,your real home!, did you light it with quran? Have you make it a great home or it is full of snacks?. They put you in a hole made 2 meters length 30 cm wide .it is all what you have. They will put soil above you close the grave,they ask allah for you thabat, they leave.

Now it is between you and your work in this life, wait i m hearing voices,it is so loud ,i cant handle it, whose there.you start to here questions? ....

Are you ready yet...

© 2017 Chiba


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

46 Views
Added on October 7, 2017
Last Updated on October 7, 2017

Author

Chiba
Chiba

Tebessa, Tebessa, Algeria



About
Simple more..

Writing
Pain Pain

A Story by Chiba


Despair Despair

A Story by Chiba