Visitor

Visitor

A Story by James Kay

               Well, I suppose my main ambition is to get well again and stop doing these bad things. I need to stop listening to that guy. I hate him. You know, I think he’s in love with me but I hate him. Anyway, I’m sorry, I’m hobbies and interests are fairly limited at the moment, as you might well imagine. I tend to think a lot. About anything, really. I like thinking. I like it a lot. Except when I think about bad things. Then I hate thinking. It makes me cry and then they think I’ve lost control again and they come into my room and put me to sleep for days and weeks and years. And. And. And when I wake up I just want to cry more.

Sometimes thinking about bad things makes me angry. Then I usually shout and hit the walls. But luckily I can’t hurt myself doing that any more because they’re padded. The walls, I mean. I’m sorry, I don’t mean to patronise you. You can see perfectly well for yourself.

I once met a blind man who couldn’t see at all. That was a long time ago. He scared me. But maybe he’s better now. But maybe not.

You know, it’s rude for a visitor to stare. Not that you’re staring. I just thought I’d point that out.

I like visitors.

© 2009 James Kay


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love this. 100%.

At first i didn't really like it because it seemed so much like a million other things i've read,
but then once I finished it, I realized it's completely different.
I love it.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
1 Review
Added on February 26, 2009