Chapter Six Tancolian Tribe

Chapter Six Tancolian Tribe

A Chapter by Christian Lebron

 

  I notice that there was a BMW 3-series parked at the side of the road. I carried Chad and carefully walked to the vehicle. I take out my wand and unlocked the doors. People were going insane and attempted stilling any car that can drive away from the wave.

  

  I opened the back door and laid Chas gently on the leather seats. As soon as I powered up the car with my wand, a man wearing a brown trench coat came up to me, looking completely anxious with a gun. "Son I need you to leave the vehicle". "Screw you, I claimed it first", I said aggressively. "I'm not going to say it to you again, get your a*s out of the car", he explained angrily as he put his finger on the trigger. "Sir, I understand that your life is at risk, but I can help you; just put your gun down". "Don't give me that sorry talk, for the last time hand me over the dam car!", he yelled, firing the gun, but the wand lit up and he bullet slowed down and became crushed, falling on my leg.

 

  The man couldn't believe his eyes and passed out. "Well, happy trails", I responded sarcastically. I then drove off to the wave. Whispers filled my mind with words I couldn't comprehend; it was her. She had found me. Abegail flew beside the car and tore off the roof of the BMW. "You cant escape from me Nick", she exclaimed. She twisted her body to them other side of me and grabbed me with her whip. I took out my pocket knife I letter safely in my pocket and cut through the whip. I then was loose and fell back to the seat of the car.

 

  Abegail stopped and I ran her over. It was a good thing that she didn't try killing, though I knew she wasn't dead. I was off to the wave. I guess someone was trying to push me away from the disaster for the fact that the streets were blocked by cars. I had to depart from Chad the help the people. I then see Adam getting out of his Mustang and ran to the wave that was only two miles away. He lifted his hands and blocked the wave. The water then gyrated in the sky.

 

  All of the water darken the streets and evaporated. Suddenly Aroa appears in front of him and says, "You'll die for them; such a fool you are". Emily came to me and we carried Chad with us. Aroa seem disappointed and was full of sadness. I took my wand out and the four of us and vanished from her presence. Now light is ceased to exist in the world of magic and ours.

 

  We had to start searching for these stones. It may be our only hope. We transported to a forest unknown, but it seemed to be isolated. The three of us were chattering our teeth from the snow. Now we need shelter to rest for the weekend and to find a cure for Chad.

 

  Emily grew worried and was trying to remember medicines she could brew, to treat him from her medical studies. "I don't know how to cure. He could be did by now. Look he doesn't have a pulse", she wined. "Don't stress you self out Emily, he's just paralyzed", Adam said. "Do you know anything that could heal him?", I asked Adam. "I'm not sure that there's really anything I can do. Sorry". I could sticks being snapped behind the trees and bushes. "We're not alone", I responded silently. Then it came closer. It wasn't alone. "Get behind me, now", yelled Adam. Wolves came jumping from every corner. "Stay back", Adam demanded. "You set your foot on our land, our territory, and now you're our dinner", one of he wolves said behind us.

 

  Emily closed her eyes and laid her face on my shoulder as the wolf was about to chew on our flesh. The wolf growled, however the black wolf ahead us halted with his green eyes, sighting directly at Chad. I was suspecting that he was the cheif. He closer to us taking a good look at his face. He changed into human form, although he wasn't shirtless like Chad. The cheif was actually wearing a thick grey fur coat. He also looked Indian with his long black hair combed back. The other wolves also formed back to their human bodies, wearing their fur coats.

  

  Their hair was also black, but they looked kind of Hispanic. He pulled out Chad's arm and looked at the this T mark on his shoulder. "He's back. It's him, Chad. My son", He announced, smiling to the pack. They had a grin as well, circling closely around us to see for themselves. "What's your names?", he asked. "I'm Adam, he's Nick, and her name is Emily. Pleasure to meet you sir", Adam notified, shaking the cheifs hand. Emily and I both said hello to him and his clan. "My name is Marco. You may have probably noticed that I'm the cheif of the pack. Are you friends of Chad". "Yeah, we're his friends, but we are trying to find a cure for him. He got paralyzed from this girl named, Abegail", I answered.

 

  "You mean Aroa and Siruxes daughter. We are attempting to hunt them down for centuries, though they're to strong", spoke out a young guy from the pack. "Yes. She was the one. We plan on searching the stones of balance", I stated. "The Stones of Balance, hmmm we may be familiar with the stories of these stones. You all are putting yourselves in grave danger and risks. I would like to speak more about this, but many things eavesdrop around these trails. Follow me, you three look quite frozen and if you plan to get these stones you would first need rest", Cheif Marco assured. We walked on the trail of snow as trees, rabbits, bears, and foxes paused when they saw the arrival of Chad.

 

  It seemed like no one had seen him from when he was born. "Welcome to the Tancolian Village. We will make quick notice of when your huts are ready", Cheif Marco said. The pack held Chad into small hut where a women, maybe in her early thirties with dark brown hair and hazel eyes was standing. I'm guessing she was the doctor of the tribe. As Emily and I walked, following Cheif Marco and the doctor, one of the pack members came closely to us giving us a warm welcome. He had short wet black hair and was pretty short and muscular.

  

  "Hey, whatsup bro. My name is Dylan", he then shook my hand and Adam's with a grip while starring at Emily's gorgeous eyes. "Wow you are the most beautiful lady I have ever gazed upon of. As Dylan kneeled and kissed on the top of her hand, but he slanted his head back as fast as he could noticing the ring on the ring on her fourth finger of the left hand. He then stepped back in respect and said, "Well, ha, umm, so I see that you're engaged. "Who's the lucky man?". "He's my fiancé", Emily point out.

 

  Dylan took a look at me and widened his eyes lids slightly. "Oh. Congradulations to you both. Anyhow you guys probably know that I'm from the pack except, Chad is my brother". "Really", Adam murmured in amazement. "Yeah, and our sister is Veronika she's over their with the dark brown wavy looking hair, preparing for Charley, our youngest cousin, soirée, since it's his 18th birthday today. You have to be quite though because it's a surprise". "Cool.'Are we invited", Emly grinned. "Sure, just wear something cozy and casual", Dylan notified.

 

  When Dylan had quickly gone to help his sister decorating Cheif Marco told us to come over to the hut. We walked through the beaded curtain and saw Chad with his eyes opened lying on the yarned hammock, slowly putting a smile on his face. "Hey, who are they dad?", Chad asked. Emily, Adam, and I were shocked from his response. "It's seems that from his impact, he has amnesia.

 

  The good thing is that it will wear off in a couple of weeks", Cheif Marco answered. "Hello dad, you didn't answer my question", Chad blurted out rudely. The doctor searches through the drawer from the wooden desk pulled out a mallet knocking Chad to the head, making him sleep. "Sorry he was getting aggravating", she giggled.

 

  "Thank you Marie for your help. I believe Chad needs some rest. As for us we need to find out i your cabins are ready and you all probably know about the celebration we're attending", expressed Cheif Marco. It was almost nightfall and the party was already finished set up, so Dylan decided to assist us to our cabins. We had walked all the way to three cabins with our names carved on the door. Every one of us entered and there was a wooden table and chairs, a medium-sized fireplace, drawers, and a hammock.

 

  "This feels roomy, thank you guys for everything. "Aaaaaaa it's nohing much, just hope it feels like home. Well I need to go get changed for tonight. Make sure you and your friends meet up at the pavilion. See ya later bro". "Alrght. See you too". After Dylan left I decided to check on Emily. Adam was there with her too. "Hey, do you guys know what to where for the party because I didn't pack any clothes", I said. "don't worry I have some clothes in my bookbag for me and you Nick", Adam responded. "And I have a red gown with red slippers, and a light black coat in my bag too", added Emily.

   

  I thanked Adam form navy blue sweater and black casual pants. It was a good thing that I fitted in his clothing. It was funny how Adam and I came up at the same time. It seemed like he watered his fowhawk alittle, so it can stick up alittle longer. We both around as Emily exited her cabin. She was stunning. Light a crystal diamond glistening from the horizon. "How do I look", she asked unsure. "You look rather smashing", Adam said. "That's my beatiful love", I whispered to Adam. He laughed and Emily smiled.

 

  The three of us walked to the occasion, when Emily stopped us and said, "I forgot to tell you guys that I have the map with me, that way no one tries stealing it". We both nodded back at her and continued walking. There was suddenly a shadow in the distance of the snow. I couldn't tell who or what it was, but it looked as if it was headed towards us. We paused in silence, not moving a single muscle.

 

  The figure moved closer. It was a guy with long dark brown hair tied back into a pony tail. He was wearing the exact fur coats the pack was wearing. "Wow you guys look finely dressed. My name is Charley", he said. "Oh, we're new and are headed to the pavilion to head to a meeting Chief Marco had set up and knowing us, we like to dress up for occasions like this one. I'm Nick, she's Emily, and he is Adam", I greeted. "It's a pleasure to meet you three.

 

  I guess we should get to the meeting then. We don't want Marco to keep waiting", he stated. It was full of silence, dark, and nobody in sight. Everyone was probably inside hiding. Charley opened the door and everybody jumped and shouted out surprise. The party was extravagant. Victoria did a great job decorating. I liked how the party had a touch of Christmas in it.

 

  The cake and food was delicious and the music was beautiful; similar to native music. Charley was enjoying himself. Emily and I were dancing to the smooth rythm of the music. Then Adam laid his hand on my shoulder and said,"May I have a dance with Emily?". "Sure". My feet were aching from Dancing, so I was glad that Adam came to dance with Emily.

 

  I decided to get something to drink. I was expecting that they would have fruit punch, but I'm at tribe so they stirred up coconut water which was very refreshing. Dylan was walking along with Veronika, I guess he's was going to introduce me to her. Nick I will like you to meet my wonderful and annoying sister, Victoria". Veronika shoved Dylan to the side as he was laughing. "Hi, I'm Veronika.

 

  I hope you and your friends are having a pleasant time". I shook her and hand. She was a really good looking girl with aquamarine eyes and nice skin. "Well I should start arranging the gifts on the table. Bye". As Dylan attempted to open his mouth, Veronika grabbed him by the arm and pulled him with him. Adam and Emily finished dancing and Emily told me that she had to get something from her cabin. Adam and I both sat down tired.

  

 Thirty minutes passed and Emily was still not back. I had to check if she was ok. I bagan to think to myself that I believe someone was following. Only two steps away from the cabin and someone puts their hand over my mouth, knocking me out to sleep. Minutes later I opened my eyes and noticed that I couldn't move or make any noises, but I had glanced at the persons face. Adam.

 

  He pushed me into a closet in my cabin. Someone then entered their. It was Emily. "Adam what are you in Nicks room?"."Oh nothing, just finding Nick's jacket. He says he's alittle cold". "Don't worry about it I have his coat, so let's go back to the party". "Wait Emily; I don't want this to be a secret". "What's wrong Adam. Tell me". "Well,when you left, Nick told me he never meant to marry you". Through the cracks and holes of the closet door I could see Adam getting close to Emily, wrapping his arms around her waist.

 

  Emily couldn't believe what he was saying. "But I'm not like that Emily. I will never betray, nor hurt you. I love you; more than him". "Adam you're bluffing. Nick would never say that". "I'm not a liar Emily. You know you love me. You feel it in your heart". Emily opened her lips, but Adam held her closely to him and kissed her. She slammed her hands on his chest and scrapped his face. Adam covered his cheek and Emily looked at the piece of skin on her palm. She threw the thick skin quickly to the side and moved back away from him. From where she scalped off his flesh, grey hair was pointing out from his face. It was an imposter.

 

  The creature that morphed into anything. He striked three times to the wall and missed Emily. He jumped onto Emily as a wolf and wrapped around her into a black anaconda, opening it's mouth, ready to strike her face. Emily's shoe fell off and the map to the Stones of Balance was inside. The beast tossed Emily to the shelf and snatched the map away. Emily took a hold of a sharp bark of wood and stabbed the monster from it's tail.

 

  The monster swung it's body side to side with agony and bursts through the front door with map between it's teeth. It then changed as a wolf and ran away, though Adam came in perfect timing and cast a spell that made the beast hit tree hard. It was a guy; laughing and screeching in pain. The pack took him to one of the huts, all tied up. Even though I was paralyzed, I managed to escape from the closet.

 

  Emily ran and cut through the ropes anxiously and kissed me. "Adam, come here". "What's wrong Emily". "I don't know. Nick seems to be paralyzed". Adam had his hands on my chest and no more than two seconds I was healed. "Are you alright Emily", I murmured. "Yes I'm okay, I just have a scratch, but I'm fine". I got off from the ground and Dylan told us to hurry up to the hut where the mysterious man was.



© 2010 Christian Lebron


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

324 Views
1 Review
Added on December 14, 2010
Last Updated on December 29, 2010


Author

Christian Lebron
Christian Lebron

Jacksonville, FL



About
It is my ability to entertain others with extraordinary adventures that will make you want to flip through every page. Hopefully there will be someone in the world that would notice that many youngste.. more..

Writing