What Was

What Was

A Poem by Missing Part

The feeling being so happy with the person I gave my heart to, the caring words that I live by even in the ever so difficult times, when I feel like giving up I look back and I remember what we shared and what was said I cant bring myself to do it, I remember the sweet voice of what seemed so close; that is now so far, the bleeding stopped when I felt the love that no-one would be able return, it killed me ever time that look came across that beautiful face that is no longer seen in my eyes, the one I relied  on to get me through, but I am and will always be grateful for what we shared.

 

© 2010 Missing Part


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This peom has a very depressing sound to it. Over all it is very good I do not see any errors at all. The person you are talking about must have been very important to you. I like the peom very much.

Posted 14 Years Ago


No I help wreck it.

Posted 14 Years Ago


And to you also.. You helped me through the toughest part of my life. If it wasnt for you, I would be 6 feet under right now. So thankyou, I will always be here for you, when ever you need me.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 22, 2010
Last Updated on March 22, 2010

Author

Missing Part
Missing Part

Lloydminster, Canada



About
me, meant everything, he is the air I breathe, if he were to die it would be my last breath, as I glance down at my finger, I remember the promise, that has been engraved in my heart, as I look back, .. more..

Writing