The Angel with mystical magic of Stone { Myth } A comic Part 2

The Angel with mystical magic of Stone { Myth } A comic Part 2

A Chapter by StephensonC
"

The concluded ending to the story of the first writing of myth (The comic)

"

The Angel with mystical magic of Stone { Myth } A comic


Written by Christopher Stephenson


Scenario 1


After Myth evaporates in front his parents he did not realize the possibility of time travel. One minute he was kind of being of energy. Now. He is falling from a dimension through heaven, and the afterlife into the past when his grandparents meet on his father’s side.


But, the minute they meet was no good. Until, a mystical angel saved him. And brought him to her dwelling her realm that’s how the story starts. When, all of sudden.

Right before he meet them. Joan, and Stephen. Crimson.

Was a house by a well about a mile from this well. He did not know the obstacles he was going to go through.

Until!!

He walked to the well and looked down at a woman in red. She was laying with her back against the rocks. Now, she was not dead she was laying there asleep. He threw a rope, and she went to grab it. And, he pulled up the rope.

With a grip to get ready to pull her up. And, wrapped it around his hands.

“Now I thought you were going to help me?”

Said the women.


“No. I was coming down cause I did not see you. I thought it was safe to come down. With any one down there it might not be safe.”

He said.


She said. “Fine I’ll go back to sleep.”


“Really, After all that. You do not want up?”

He said.


“We’ll I do but, Not with you there.” Said the woman.

“We’ll what if I was to just leave. Bye. See you later.”

Said the man.


“Wait!!” She cried out just as he was leaving.


“What?” He said. Wearing old clothes she finally got a look at him. She knew right then, he was hiding something.


“We’ll spit out.” He said.


“Okay let me.” She said.


“Alright just to get, and you. And get out of my way. So, I can down.” He said.


“What are you hiding?” She said.


He finally got look at her wearing an old dress. Red. But, closer.


She said, “Maybe.”


He said, “ Grab the rope I’ ll talk to when get here.

You know up here.

Oh yea when you get close stay back do not touch me. I got a gun.”


He throws down the rope after all that worrying between them. She grabs it after hits in the head. She ties it around her legs.


“Okay!” She said.


“Yea.” He said.


With a pause in between them.


“Okay let me up.” Said the women.


His hand were still on the rope. “ Look at face first.” Said the man.


“Why?” Said the women.


“So, you know it’s safe. By the way my name is, Myth.” Said Myth.


“Oh Myth how my going to see you face all the way down from here?” Said the women.


“With light everything possible.” Said Myth.


He stops to go pull her up.

So he puts a torch to his face. A long nose heavy high eye brow’s think in hair. Green eye’s. And, little lips.


“Alright get me the hell out of here.” She said.


“Look you watch your tone with me.” Said Myth.


“Pull.” She said.


“Stand back first.” Said Myth.


She listen to him and she stand back. He throws torch down. He looks at her he can barely see her face it’s a deep well. “B...T” The noise from the torch.


“How the hell did get down there? You should be dead.”

Myth Said.


“I woke just a minute ago.” She said.


                He starts to pull her up by pulling the rope back. And walking away from the well. He feels the weight. It’s heavy he does not notice all the weight. He keep walk with weight in his hands. Further and further. Step by step. His now, and least sixty feet away from the well. “Stop” she said.

He paused and stopped walking.


“Don’t move I have your gun. You left back. Here.”

She said.


“Why am I help you? Women are you just messing with me. “ Myth Said as he got tried to turn around.


“I have something I need to tell you.” She said.


“What that?” Said Mth.


“I’m an angel. Take care of yourself.

And, keep an eye out for her.”


A gust wind blow past him behind him but he not sure what kind of wind so he turns around, and see’s gone.


He goes to well. There’s old clothes on the ground. And, some kind of kind of silver shines in his eye’s. He ties the rope around his waist, and crawl down the well with rope in his hands. When he get to the bottom. He picks up the torch and looks for what he might have seen. He finds a piece of shine of metal. Up to his eye’s.

“Looks some kind metal from a sword.” Said Myth.


“Please give that to me.” She said.


“Tell me your name first.” Said Myth.


“My name is,.........”

She hesitates.


“Lyly…..” Said Lily.


“Where are, Lily.” Said Myth.


“I’m up here on the top the well.”

Said Lily.


“I know throw up the metal tip of your sword.”

Said Lily as she continued to talk.


“No, I’ll be down there one sec.” Said Lily.


She spreads her wings. And is there in a flying instant so fast. As he said,” Wow.”


Looking at her in a white dress. Wearing white robes.

With wings behind her perfectly in a motion she goes closer in an instant takes the metal tip of sword from him.


And, is the other side of, Myth.


“Lily I….”


As he turns around to a portal.

Purple at the tips of an opening to the other place.


He walks to it. And, puts his hand inside.


“What is this?” Said Myth.


To him he felt he want to see her again. But, inside he was scared. He was not sure what he should do.


Then he was so close to turning away. But he could see in. He seen the angel, her. Lyly.


“Lyly wait.” He said.


“Almost forgot.” She said.


As he jumps toward the portal.  He jumps into the wall.

“Bam.”

And falls backwards.

Unconscious.


And hits the ground.

“Bam.”


An angel flies from the sky. That is not Lyly. A angel with a curse about him. And flies in the well.


And lands on his feet, and begins to walk up to Myth. Saying,” I’m here. To collect you.”


“Ohc… That hurt.” He says as he stand up and a portal opens up.


“Do not touch him. Dominion.” Said Lyly. As she grabs, and pulls him into the portal.


The portal closes.


“Damn…. I will start a wedge of destruction with him soon.

And soon I will inherit the world.”

Said the Angel Dominion.


He spreads his wings. Into the air on his feet.

He glides into the air high, angle high out for destruction to end all human kind.


Scenario 2


As the portal closed. The Angel picked him by his hand. And set him down in the middle of a nine pointed star.

The dominion began to laugh for the portal he so desired to enter when it was fully closed you could hear him. Laughing. ‘Evil’ ,” Ha. Ha, Haa….. Ha. Ha Ha, Ha Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Haa…………………………………………..”


And then she wisps around every point of the star, fast. Fast, Undesively. That he does not notice. Her. Until, She at the last one she lights. The candle and set it down.

“Why, I’m here. There is a place for things of the deep. You will not always be here. You see I’m different I could not show you from somewhere else.”

She spreads her wings. And show him what she looks like completely.


“Are you an Angel?” Said Myth.

“What do you mean. An Angel?”

She said Lyly.


“We’ll in are religion where I come from. That is an angel.

A promise from we’ll I think you know!”

Myth says sarcastically.


“O, wait.  I’m different too?”

Said Myth.


“What are you then.” Said Lyly.


“Unbreakable curse I thought.” Said Myth.

“In order for you to help anyone. You need my help you look like you burned alive in a factory. A letter. A fire your parents ran from. And the factory burned down two days later. It was, Dominion. The evilness in him shows he is.”

Said Lyly.


“What it is?” Said Myth.


“I don’t know. Let’s see he cut you on your throat? A blood sample would work. Hold still.”

Said Lyly.


As she moved so fast she cuts him, and takes a sample. And goes back to where she was standing. In a blink of eye.


“How the hell do you do that? Remind me not to let be you my doctor when your know different. We’ll you know.”

Said Myth.


Lyly sets down the blood sample. And Pulls out a tape recorder. Plays the laughing she recorded from Dominion laughing. As you hear it again,

“Ha. …..I Ha. Will. Ha. D. Ha Story…. Ha. You.”


The little bottle the blood melts. And the blood forms stone.

“That’s not good.” Said Lyly.


“What the hell does that mean?” Said Myth.


“Do not get up do not go near it stay in there. Or you will die.” Said Lyly.


“In there, what do you mean?” Said Myth.


“The circle of D’ coffa men.” Said Lily.


“And what would happen if I touch it.”

Said Lily.


“You’ll be skeleton the living dead. I know it not suppose to real and everything is different.”

Said Lily.


“Now where do I come to help?” Said Myth.


“You just stay you where you are for now.”

Lyly said.


“How you going to save the world if you are a good one.”

Said Myth.


“Oh Dominion is here in this place now put he can not get you cause you are in the circle. Shut up for second.”

Lyly said.


Scenario 3


All of sudden, The stone turns to Dominion. As crystals are formed fast over, and over. Over the stone.


“What weird entrance. Wait no fare in the circle. Oh no not lyly.” Said Dominion.


“This ain’t far.” Said Dominion.


“What do you mean? I think it is.” Said Lyly.


“Explain I will wait before I strike. “ Said Dominion.


She steps on his foot as looks like she’s cracking crystal.


“You are strong. But I listened now I strike.” Said Dominion.


She hesitates and he says,” I don’t understand.

“Don’t mess with angel that can read. As even a scientist.

If that is what they call it. Son, and you are my son even if this does not work. Myth you see. If this does not stop him. Try anything.” Said Lyly.


She jumps in his vortx of crystal and departs herself as a angel. As the angel falls down to the ground. As the crystal breaks and cracks and falls to the ground.


“I can’t. “ Said Myth.


And then, Goes up to dominion. And shadders what is left. And quickly grabs Myth body.


Before she hits the ground. In a blink of an eye. An instant.

Piece of mirror fly around.


“Mom it’s over let go get dad. Please. Wake up.”

Said Myth.


Myth turns younger, and younger.


And the both evaporate.


I told you the end is the beginning.


So, Myth born. Junior is his name.

   

The beginning of the end.
Myth. Stood there . And he began to shake," I believe. He scream. As he turned into angle. And flew to heaven.
-------------------------------------------

The portal of death, omen.

This myth. It is about a man. Who walks into the portal. To only find himself. Of somewhere, he does not know. It is of a place. Who finds himself greeted by people he knew from the world in which he lived once.

"Myth, how are you?" Said Joan.

A angel. With wings of white wearing bronze armor. Also holding a sword.

"I thought you were my friend?" Said Joan.

As she puts the sort of Niger towards his throat his neck. He steps back and begins to fly backwards covering and flapping his wings back and forth and up and down another angel.

Wearing armor of metal. Flying high and in the air. Further and further away from Joan. Till Joan find herself flying behind him chasing him down swinging at the air.

"All get to you. And I'll stab you through."

Myth, draws his sword. As he swings upon Joan. Who is swinging at him. The swords clash." T...............................ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss................hhhhhhhhhhhhhh." The noise makes. In a high vibrant pitched noise.

"I have you.” Says Joan. As she turns around in circle. In mid-air. In-flight. Stabbing him through the chest. The blood. Gets all over the air.  As he grabs the sword and pools was just throwing it away from himself. With one hand. With the other swinging at Joan. And cutting off her head. The angel was left falls and falls.

The minute he done he strikes throwing the sword. In midair throwing it to an approaching angel. That is stabbed through the chest with the speed of the sword taking flight the other angel falls backwards in the air. He charges toward the angel that falls backwards. He grabs the sword. He pulls the sword out. And flies a upset direction as the other angel falls.

In angel approaches him,” don't you need to return to where you're from. I am here to help you. If you are wrong you will lose your abilities. I cast you back to your realm.” Said Lily.

“I guess you're right I'm not cut out for this angel thing. Especially when I bought them beers. And now I had to kill them. Because I've done it somewhere else in my realm that's all they got to heaven.”Said Myth.

“That doesn't make any sense. They were in heaven.” Said Lily.

Myth looks behind her and he see’ s. The same two Angels.

“Understand this. They went back and now I have to go back. Standing behind you is them.

And now I'll use my magic abilities to go back to the well on my grandparents land.”Said myth.

He dives toward space. In the sky. Until he's away from the dwelling of heaven. Not noticing a earth or someplace of the dwelling it was.  As if he was home he would look around he turns back. To see the world earth. Not the same place he was. And to the left behind him was a portal. He dives through space to go to earth.


“The fun is just get started.” Said Myth.


The End.






© 2017 StephensonC


Author's Note

StephensonC
I hope you like this ending.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

189 Views
Added on December 6, 2017
Last Updated on December 15, 2017
Tags: Fantasy, Fiction, Comic


Author

StephensonC
StephensonC

Mountain Grove, MO



About
I been writing off and on since the age of fifteen. I' am trying to improve myself through free hand writing. I read to some people in my family when I have the time. I also like, poetry. With a stor.. more..

Writing