The Shadow in Darklite Part 2 {Discovering the dark chamber of darkness.}

The Shadow in Darklite Part 2 {Discovering the dark chamber of darkness.}

A Story by StephensonC
"

2nd part to Discovering the dark chamber of darkness.

"

The shadow in

 Darklite part 2


Written by Christopher Stephenson



After the pixies left dark light. The water was still bubbling on the ground. The water to begin to bubble. A form of the which came up still looking like water and still bubbling. Then turned to a, shadowy form of shadow.


The pixie flies very slow through starlite. Wings looking like a moth. An old body. “Poor Charles. You wasn’t slick worm was you?” Said Leslie. Charles looks at the old pixie white hair long. Resembling a old women with wings of also a moth wings. “You calling me a moth. I’ve seen witches but not your sizes.” Said Charles.


“Really, I’ll turn you to a toad. Take that.” Said Leslie. As she chase him through the tree’s.


She then, threw at him a fireball. As it burned in the air toward charles.

He dodges it but it still chase him. Throw the tree an old withered hallowed branch. All the way to the bottom and then to the top. As flies in hurry shout as he gets to the at Leslie. “Oh thankyou. You know I will get even as soon as get away from this. In fact come here for a second I got something for you.” Said Charles.


“What?” Said Leslie.


As Charles bolts toward Leslie with the fireball chasing him.


“A fireball you threw at me.” Charles is saying as he stop in mid flight. And, Let go of gravity causing the fire ball. To chase Leslie.

Leslie barely notices. As the fireball is come at her. Out of mid air she flies going the opposite direction. She bolts to the edge of where starlite ends but the fireball just keeps on picking up pace.


She hits a branch. And falls far until, charles caughtes her. The fireball hits them both as the both fly into sky and it lights them on fire. Way high in air. Far from where they were.


Alise Lisa the witch is walking through the woods collecting things with a basket but she no ordinary witch she looks like a nice beautiful women. With red hair very long and makeup on her with green eye’s.


Charles is looking down is looking down in front him coming from the air.

And, he notice her as he passes and hits ground behind her.

“Oh oh she’s back.” Hitting a tree and flying more south. Cause he can not see where’s was going cause of the distraction.


Leslie is in the air still climbing. Her wings are on fire. But, just a little. And she says,” Help me!”


She’s to do down a fall to world dwelling below. Further, and further she falls. Until, she lands in a pot that is brewing.

Over a fire.


Then, Alise Lisa comes. And put soup into a bowl from the pot.

And sits down in front in a roaring fire on the side to north of the fire with pot. On a rock. Puts her spoon in the soup, and pulls out leslie. Whois curl up until, about to bite down.


Leslie wakes up. And puts hands up and stops her from chopping down on her. As she makes weird sound. “K...l..u…….u…..u…..u”


“Please don’t eat me.” Said Leslie.

Alise Lisa. Covers her mouth then spits into the air.

Something flies the spit she spits. Charles is looking for fly that way in the air. Then all of sudden. The spit hits him make them still fly in the air high until they hit a tree. “SPLAT!” She grabs another spoonful of soup and eats it. Then drops the bowl as she seems to be poisoned or something wired.


“What am I eating.” Said Alise Lisa.


Her eye’s turn read. A shadow form behind her a form of dark spirit being like a shadow. Looking like shadow. You could not see it. As she pick up the bowl she dropped.

And starts eating the soul. Throw the bowl, and starts cackling.


“He. He. Hee. Hee. He He Here. Hee.”


The spit stuck to the tree with the pixie in it but the sound carries through to them. They get scared break out of the spit and fly back to starlite as quick as they can. Out of Dark Lite. Where the edge of the forest starts, Dark Forest.


“What is happening to me? Why are you doing this to me?

Who are you, what you?” She shouts to the shadow form.


“He. Hee.He.” She cackles.


She gets scared she then runs away from the shadowy. Form. Running from darklite. As fast as she can noticing the horror she was in the horror she seen. A monstrous shadow of her own. Minutes went by minute after minute. And she found herself in front of the pixies. As a all swarmed around her head and start picking at her. Calling her saying, "Alise lisa." Over and over again. Still picking at her face. She cries out," h.help me?"


She began to throw up. And stopped in her tracks running. Standing in a stance. Feeling sick.

"How could I do all that?" She said.

 

She thinks back to time. When everything she done was wrong. Knowing she has really done anything yet. Is a simple pixies trolls that saved her.

In fact, she felt miserable. Her demise was at an end. She would go back. Barring the shadow reform with power. She must stop whatever this bad magic is.

"How could I do that?" She said.

She cast the spell." Window of and Andromeda. Guide my portal." She said. Holding her necklace out. As it began to glow a color of purple. In a grand portal opened in front of her. To the realm of and Andromeda. A grand city. It looked like, millions of trading houses. With many Windows. And the forest behind this grand city. Leading to the cavern of darkness.


She began to throw up. And stopped in her tracks running. Standing in a stance. Feeling sick.

"How could I do all that?" She said.

 

She thinks back to time. When everything she done was wrong. Knowing she has really done anything yet. Is a simple pixies trolls that saved her.

In fact, she felt miserable. Her demise was at an end. She would go back. Barring the shadow reform with power. She must stop whatever this bad magic is.

"How could I do that?" She said.

She cast the spell." Window of and Andromeda. Guide my portal." She said. Holding her necklace out. As it began to glow a color of purple. In a grand portal opened in front of her. To the realm of and Andromeda. A grand city. It looked like, millions of trading houses. With many Windows. And the forest behind this grand city. Leading to the cavern of darkness.

She walked down the narrow road of market. Where there was selling all kinds of things that have to do with magic. Things that are wrong to the human world. Insects, stuffed animals, humans for barter and trade, and hair, eyelids, fingernails, and some kind of tissue based form that makes. Tissue, human tissue. Which on the side, had fingers that were alive, heads, and different parts of the human anatomy.

A witch was at the market buying a finger for dead man stew. As she said," now I have to buy this dead or alive from my potion's."

As she walked past the old lady at the market and the old man who was selling it to her. At the witches market. She reached in her pocket. She pulled Out some keys. She kind of turn to the right and kept walking. And walked upon a lonely place, which was her home. The place where she belongs.

She placed the key in the lock and she opened the door to her home. She went inside and quickly close the writer despite the racket. "I'm finally home."

She walks over the Mail. And picks up the last letter." I'm so glad you remembered why was this letter is important." She opened it up and began to read.

'Alise Liza,

It is time. For you to come to the Association of withered dark light. A. O. W. D. L.

Calls....'

"Oh no. And that's addressed three months ago. No wonder why this happened me gathering things for the market. That's today how silly I made it back in time."

Said Alise Lisa. As she turned around and walked back out the door into the market. Closing the door behind her and locking the door.

Beyond the market to the south. Was a grand committee building for the Association of withered dark light. When she got to the door. No man stood with ropes he could see his face as well. Old white beard but no I color black pitched ovals. But spacing between his pupils. Of his eyes. "Your letter the mam" said the old man.

"Here it is." She said.

"Alse Lisa. Where have you been? You're late. If you're going to run this Association beyond time Madam." Said the old man in a hood.

"Is everything fine." Said a witch in a hurry.

"Yes everything is fine.

Next time I asked somebody else to run this place."

Said the old man. As he removed his hood from his robes. As if she supposed to notice he is the governor. Of the grand dark light.

"May I go in?" She said.

"Yes, you may." He said.

She runs past him. This quickly she can she snaps her finger in her hat is by her hand. Out of thin air as she grabs it before falls to the ground.

She puts her hat on. And snaps her fingers again. And the old with her clothes turn into a black dress.

A group for women and men are sitting in some kind of wooden marble chairs. She walks in front of them.

"We are gathered here today to cast the withering. Although I haven't gathered some of the things I need. We will open. A portal to the world. And stop the faith which burns us. Magic in a realm that is not ours.. She said.

"I object!" Said a man in robes.

"And get to the point." Said another woman in robes.

"If you do not want to be here to leave and we will give somebody else the offer. You all get paid time and a half. For each thing you gather out of the woods. That proved these traders are wrong." She said.

Some of the people get up and leave the meeting. But everybody else gathers in front of her. Others snap their fingers and are ready already to help her with the clothes they wear that the same as the others that left.

They all put their hands forward in front of them.

Enchant words,

" Viel,viel, shine, shine, a casted window of the world."

Lightning smog smoke from their hands gather in front of them. In the doorway to the world of men and women earth as they call it. Opens to the realm of dark light.

And the people she gathered there was converted fragile of ten plus three. Frank who is known in the dwelling of men. Joan who is known in the dwelling of dark light. Ethan who is known in the dwelling of women in the dwelling of earth as well as Frank. Laura, Richard, Jack, Will, Crystal, who are from a place called, Einvade. Frank, Ethan, Joan. Were all from the West. From Earth. Einvade. Was a place a realm above Earth I placed to war to to warp to another portal a realm of the portals called, brochure.

The rest of the followers of Alise Lisa. Had many names but still followed her. When they got to brochure. They see many signs. As is said they were in a train station. Many buildings built that lead to portals. For center portal was a portal to another building to get to that portal.

She said to all the ones that followed her." We need to take the center portal. To Angelica portal, and then we have the portal Earth. In the dwelling of dreams. When we get there followed me to the portal of earth do not get lost we make haste."

 

They go on to the portal of Angelica. They go through the portal. The make agenda portal of earth. When they get there. They go through the portal to earth.

When they walked through. Before they grab a broom. And they fly into the world of men on a broom. They land in the woods. Right broadly at the suspect that one of the most there. Already, when. Alise Lisa. Says,

"where is Ethan. I think I found his tracks. But he is already here. I suspect he was the traitor."

Half you go back and worn the governor the rest stay here it may be filed play to kill the governor."

Her followers left her and went back to the portal on their brooms flying. Frank,

Gene,

Robert, Will,

Crystal all still followed. When they were gone. Frank and Gene.

Then Robert. Also will and Crystal. Put, Alise Lisa. In a spellbinding and wrapped up her hands and legs so she could not move and laid her down in the woods. They conjured a spell to conjure a cauldron. They brewed up. A masking Crystal and put it all around, Alise Lisa.

"I was a child for this." Said will.

"We already had what we needed but you and them pixies make a star all over again. And now you let us here." Said Crystal.

The last thing Alise lisa said was," the pixies will always save them for starlight is the dream realm. If you are already there you would know."

As the crystal forms all around her she falls asleep and cannot speak anymore.

"I was there. I was a shadowy form. Somehow she stopped me." Said Robert.

"Barry her," said Frank.

They dug a big hole. They threw the crystal inside.

By the time they buried the big hole. Some followers of hers. Started throwing spells.

Saying," we will uncover the truth."

"We will save her when we're finished with you."

"We know the secret."

Throwing freeze spells as they stand in one place and they can move when the ice hits them.

A person starts to notice. That's something is awed about this. As this person says," how is that possible." A person of earth a man noticing that magic is real.

But they've frozen to in a position with an ugly face meanness can be. A little upset because he noticed something different for a moment.

They all run on their brooms picked up the frozen people that they have froze........

 Then, go back through the portal.

When they have convent with one human who decides the fate of all.

Humans. The human they brought with them. They make secret organization..........

"To protect the witch and human dwellings.

And fantasy became reality we'll for some of them called, Z."

Said Alise Lisa.


The End



© 2018 StephensonC


Author's Note

StephensonC
Please do not worry about errors. And try to understand the more you will understand. quote by chris

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

84 Views
Added on December 8, 2017
Last Updated on January 4, 2018
Tags: Fiction, Fantasy, Adventure

Author

StephensonC
StephensonC

Mountain Grove, MO



About
I been writing off and on since the age of fifteen. I' am trying to improve myself through free hand writing. I read to some people in my family when I have the time. I also like, poetry. With a stor.. more..

Writing