Part 1 first Story 1st.

Part 1 first Story 1st.

A Chapter by StephensonC
"

Part 1

"


            Discovering the Dark Chamber of Darkness


Written by Christopher Stephenson


Character Reference

--------------------------------------------------------


    Will bell


    Jennifer bell


    Sarah bell


    Crystal 


Alise Liza is, A witch with the ability to change into fantasy creators. Also the ability to go in future and past. With a book called, “Chamber of Darkness.” Which she would leave for children. She promise a realm of different place, and takes them to a Chamber of Darkness and puts them in Soul Crystal’s. For her own use of power and abilities. She has purple eye’s a long nose with a hair of a wart on it. She always wears black. With a black pointy hat. Turquoise and Aqua color of skin.


Leslley is, A pixie with the ability of magic to cast a portal with any pixie harp. Even magic spells of fire, and lightning. A pink skinned race with butterfly wings. Her butterfly wings are blue and black with purple, and pink circles. Pixie have squeaky voices. High pitched voice.


 Lives on the outer realm of The chamber of Darkness. Called,” Star lite.”


Neutral is, A troll a fat chumpy mini monster with orange skin. White hair with green warts everywhere. Trolls have deep hypnotic voices. With the ability to make you fall asleep.


Lives on the inter realm of the chamber of Darkness called,” Darklite.”



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Leslley is, A pixie with the ability of magic.  A pink skinned race with butterfly wings. Her butterfly wings are blue and black with purple, and pink circles. Pixie have squeaky voices. High pitched voices. Hair the same color of her wings, and long hair.


She’s flying around talking to another pixie. By the name of Charles. His wings are red, and orange with white circles. And he has no hair he is bold. She throwing fire balls at him. As he dodge them threw tree’s.


“Take that!” Leslley said. “I’m glad you missed.” Said Charles.


As the fireball misses him barely. As he pushes backwards in flight. The fireball is still going into the dark forest. Hitting a troll.


“Now I’m not!” Said Charles.


As the Troll chases them to the edge of darklite, the dark forest. The inter Realm. Of Darkness.


They hear.

Cackling………………..


“He,.......... He,...................... He,...........................He…….”


“What’s that noise is it him or his stomach?” Said Charles flying around the troll’s belly.


Push in with both hands.


“No, it’s something else let’s go see?” Said Leslley.


As the troll almost grabs charles. Moving as he swipes the air almost having a pixie in his hand. They fly toward the sound as Charles say’s, “ Few……… w……. I almost lunch.”


“He………………., He…………….., He……………………….,


First the sky above is day time when they get closer to the cackling is night where it is always night.


They see a witch. In a cave. She has purple eye’s a long nose with a hair of a wart on it. She always wears black. With a black pointy hat. Turquoise and Aqua color of skin.


With Big rock crystals with different creator’s and little children that are human inside.


    “Charles it’s, Sherin. She’s in a crystal. We got to get her out.” Said Leslley.

A see through color of black. She points at a crystal with a pixie asleep inside. White wings black and pink circles. And hair the same colors.


    “We can get her out if we wait till the witch leaves. We hide. Up the mountain and wait.”

    Said Charles.


    So they fly up the mountain above the entrance to the cave and wait. They can see now a shadow from a fire. But they do not look in. They hear a witch talk to herself. About her wanting to get some more human children. As she says,


    “I can not wait until. I have the power to restore my virtue.

    I need more crystals, I get the stuff I need to brew more crystals.

    Then, I’ m off to get more children…”


    As she walks out the cave. The pixies hide behind a cliff where you can not see them.

As Lesley talks to Charles saying,”She’s evil Charles we need to get them out.”


“Your right Leslley.”


    Then, the witch walk into the Dark Forest. They fly down to the crystal very fast. Picking it up. And throwing again the cave wall. It cracks like glass shattering all over the cave wall.

Sherin flies just as it breaks. And starts pick up other crystals and break them the same way.


Pixie, and little dragon’s fly out of the cave. Then, Sherin comes across a crystal with a human in it a child.


“Follow me!” Screams out Sherin.


And Sherin, Leslley, and Charles. All fly back thru the Dark forest passing the witch on the top side of the hill. But above the tree’s so she does not notice them.


Leslley says,”We got to make it back to starlite. She will not know where we came from?”


They crack open the crystal when they make it back. She’s hold a book. As she drops it. Trying to stand up and run away from the pixies.


“Not so fast.” Said Charles.


“You need us to get home.” Said Leslley.


But she does not listen she runs until she’s tried. And the pixies still follow behind her.

“She almost going back into the dark forest.” Said Charles.


“Look kid. We’ll take you home. Somehow.” Said Sherin.


“There’s a way?” Said Crystal.


“Yea, there is a way. Do not listen to books like this one called what?”

Said Leslley. As she flies down to see the title.


It reads” Chamber of Darkness.” Said Leslley.


“What’s your name?” Said Charles.


“It’s Crystal.”Said Crystal.


Leslley flies in front of her face. Pulling out a small little harp. And strums. As she sing’s.


“Atadamm………………. Atadammmmmmmmmmmmm…...


A portal of what you seek will open if you sing with me.” Said the pixie.


Crystal tries to match even her pitch,” Atada Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm………….”


And portal to her world open in front of the harp.


“That’s my room………………...” Said crystal. Looking in the portal. Seeing her room.

“Go home Crystal it’s okay. I’ll go home and you can come back to it But it only fair to free the others.”She said.


She walks into the portal.

Saying I hate that book called,” Discovering the Dark Chamber of Darkness.”



' I thought. About this person I know. Someone who I have just met. Her name is crystal. She kind of different, and kind special. She thinks she has the ability to go to, and from another world. And, the funny things she left a letter by my door,  I read," Dear Wil,

                           I will be there at twelve. I'm in danger. A small creature from another world. Stole my soul, and put in a crystal. Not really funny the pixie because it's my name.

Please be prepared I need a lot of potion things and a place trap the pixie. Until it gives my soul back.

And don't know how I'm going to this I never thought I could lost this fast.

                   Sincerely,

                          Crystal."


'This is weird I thought I was getting nuts. First she lost her soul sounds she lost more than that.

I can not wait to see though.' I stop think As I put down the letter in hallway , and went room , and the closed. On the other side of the door I could here my sister begin scolded.


"You have had enough." Said my mother.

The door opens up I walk through and grab as quick as can , and go into my room.

"It's to eat we're having pizza." Said my  Mother.

"Thanks Mom, I'm hungry." Said Wil.

And my mother kitchen had an expression what I'm going to do with you kid. As my little sister stole a piece of pizza and ran away from her into the other room. "Darn you." She said to my little sister.


I'm laying on my bed. A pebbles of rock begin to hit the window.

I open the window. And yell down, "Who is that?"


A rock pebble hit's me in the eye. " Sorry, it's me Crystal."


"Your early." Said Wil.


"I'm actually late that letter was two weeks ago. Can you help me?"

Said Crystal.


"Yea, but you have to sneak in. My mother does know about us being friends. Special you know the fact simile that you're my girl friend.

.........So...... Sneak in." Said Wil.


She races to the door, and opens very quietly in the other room she see my mother turned her back on her. "Come back here with that." Said Will's Mother.


Crystal thought to herself,' little demon.' As Wil's sister throws the pizza past Will' s mom, and almost hits and hit the door behind me, and oozes down the wall. I run to the kitchen behind her and through the hallway, and open Wil's door.

"You little demon." Shouts my mother.


Crystal closes  the door behind her.


"What took you so long?" Said Wil.


"Don't you want a kiss?" Said Crystal.


"Not in the mood tell me why you wrote this weird letter." Said Wil.


"The truth is I have creature with a teleporter to take me to other world's................................................." Said crystal.


"Did you hit your head. Are you okay Crystal?" Said Wil.


"Shut up the both you." Said a voice in a squeaky voice.


"Come out and show yourself." Said Will as he looked around his room.


Crystal reach in her pocket, and pulled out a small pixie black skinned with white butterfly wings, and pink hair, and hold a mirror.

She puts up to my face.


"Hello." Said the same squeaky voice.


"What the.........................." Said Will as he jumped backwards.


"I seance  this.  We go... bye bye." Said the pixie.


The pixie holds out the mirror. And begins to say once in a squeaky voice.


"Ottadam......... Ottadam............... Ottadam...."


The mirror begins to glow the more the pixie says it.


"Ottadam......... Ottadam............... Ottadam....."


The pixie through into the air, and portal opens looking through to the other I see a different world in which I do not live.


The pixie say," We must defeat her."


"See I'm not nuts." Said Crystal.


"You're right but it's still freaky." I said.


"Will you go...... Will you help her?" Said the pixie.


"Will you help me, Wil?" Said Crystal.


"Okay I'll help but we need weapons first." Said Wil.


"What kind?" Said Crystal.


"My mother had a forty five magnum in her room under the bed lock in a safe."  said Wil.


"No, not good enough trust me we need magic or something this pixie is one evil hell spawn of the devil or something." Said Crystal.


"Hellspawn...." Said pixie.


I turn back and look at the portal.


"We'll let's go then." Said Wil.


As they all walk through the portal. it fades back into a mirror glowing and you see the pixie hands grabbing it from the other side. And it evaporates.  And there gone on the other side.


I'm looking up at the sky. And it goes dark suddenly fast. And it is night.

"I'm gonna be grounded when I go home." Said Wil.


"Yea.... Yea... in trouble.." Said the Pixie.


"We hide for now." Said the pixie hovering in the sir in front of me.


"Where?" Said Crystal.


"The claves where I spawn............................."


Said the pixie as she flies a little ways away from us , and stops.


"This way." Said the pixie.


We begin to follow her and the closer we get to where we need to go. I see a bunch of pixies that look like the one that is helping us flying around.

And little house against the mountain made of stone, wood. Similar to what looks like almost bird house but, human. With window's And all the lights are on inside.


"We can go tomorrow sleep..... " Said the pixie.


Me and Crystal lay down against the rocks and begin to get tired.

And we fall asleep. When we wake up I notice that there windows are shut and there is now pixie around besides the one that lead us here.


"Over here." Said the pixie.


I wake up Crystal. And we both go over to the pixie. She's pointing to the trail and beyond.  That goes through a dark forest.


"I can't go evil there." Said the pixie.


"Why? I thought you were going to help me?" Said Crystal.


"Seek out, neutral. He is a troll but not evil enough to hurt both of you. But will want the bad pixie for dinner." Said the pixie.


We begin to walk in the dark forest.

And surely there is the troll chasing pixie's.

When we get up to him I notice skin glowing in the dark. Ashe grabs a pixie and eats going down his throat  he looks at us wearing raggedy clothes but all black. "The pixie with the portal told us to find you." Said Crystal.


"Which one." Said the roll.


As we were closer I could see he was bald and had a very large beard all the way to ground in fact past his feet. He's angry in a fury and tries to run toward but tripped on his beard.


"Owee........" He says in a very deep voice.


"That's scary." Said Wil.


"Okay your big then me come closer maybe I can eat you too."

Said a deep voice.


"I hope he don't eat us." Said Crystal.


"I don't think he will but, he'll probably lick us try." Said Wil.


And, sure enough he got and ran again and keep fallen to his feet because of his beard.

When he got up to him  he licked my face.


"Yuck I hate the way you taste you lucky."Said the troll.


"I'll take you as long as you let me try again later." Said the troll talking once again.


"Okay." Said crystal.


We walked for hours under the moon but, it was distant relief in my soul that told me it wasn't going to be easy to get crystal's soul back for Crystal. Then, all of a sudden the troll stopped walking. He pointed into the cave to the side of them. Where you could see distant lights coming from inside from far away. "She's in there I'll wait here." Said the troll.


"Do we have some kind of plan? Said Wil.


"I've got I'll be back." Said Crystal as she walks into the cave.


And there is the evil pixie waiting for her.

Hovering over hundreds of crystals with soul inside from other children.

A little mini person with butterfly wings. And wearing a black dress, and hold a staff with a crystal at the end of it.


"I'm here to get me back. Look over there a troll is hungry for you."


All of sudden the troll is behind them with Wil.


"And, I'm hungry." Said the troll.


The troll runs up grabs her out of the sky and eats her.


"Yum................""Said the Troll.


"Find which one is you quick." Said Wil.


The troll points to one of the crystal that is growing green and inside the soul of crystal. "There." Said the troll.

Crystal runs to the crystal picks it up and throws as it breaks the soul begins to talk to them.


"There is more than one piece me every where  but as you collect them, or should I say collect me. I will go into your heart where I belong. There all scattered by the pixies even the one helped you get here. to give them time for the evil witch must collect them to get strong. It is how she lives forever seek her out you must find her or you will sleep and wil she will die hurry." Said the soul of Crystal as the glowing soul goes into crystal, and she pass out. falling and hitting the ground.


Will walks up to the troll. "Do you know where this evil witch is?" Said Wil to the troll.


"Yea, she past the land of starlight. it's called that because, It's a place that leads to another. Where you walk among the star's. To the evil pit where her lair is." Said the troll.


"Can you take us there?" Said Crystal.


"I'm busy..."Said the troll.


"Please I don't want to sleep, I don't want to die ." Said Crystal.


Crystal falls asleep and lay's on the ground.


"Can we help her." said Wil.


"Okay I'll help you." The troll picks her up and they begin to make their journey to the evil witch.


At the end of the Dark Forest. A fairy fly up to them and around and around Crystal as it swarming around her head she shouts her hand it hit it away from her.


"EHHHY........................................" Screams the fairy as it hits the tree.


" Ouch..................... that hurt please don't do that again."

Said the Fairy.


"who are you?" Said Crystal.


The fairy is in a bad positioning. With her head between her legs and her feet stuck in the air.

Then, quickly stands up.


"I' the good fairy, VILE ve' ve." Said the fairy.


"Can you help us find the evil pixie witch?" Said Wil.


"Forever she will take the soul's off of little girl's did she do it too you?"

Said the fairy.


"Yes." Said Crystal.


"You must have a piece of it. You wouldn't be here you would be dead."


"My soul said, it was here in my heart." Crystal said.


"To tell you the truth the troll eat her did you forget.

Ohh... buddy she's going to kill you." She said to the troll.


"She's only a kid. " Said the troll as he starts crying.


"My stomach it hurts. Help Vile've've." Said the Troll.


As the troll is holding his stomach.

The fairy flies to him around his stomach.


"I need to kill her. She was bad we got too." Said the fairy.


"Hurry...." Said Crystal.


The troll falls to the ground holding his stomach.

And he dies.

Crystal and Will begin to cry.

The fairy flies over his stomach and once again Crystal goes to hit her away.


"No" said Will.


The fairy throws a fireball comes out of her hand and into the stomach of the troll and blows up the pixie inside.


The troll wakes up and begins to choke stands up and throws up crystal after crystal and steps on each one as they all go into Crystal's heart.


On the last one he doesn't break it. he picks it up.


"Not this one she was evil we need to separate very careful so the souls she's taken goes back to the children of your world." Said the troll.


"Give to me. What happened to the other pixies?"


Hundred's of pixies fly out of his mouth and go in formation in front of them. "Give it too us now. we need to save them." Said a pixie.


"Okay..... Sorry I eat you all. I thought you all where evil." Said the troll.


The troll hands the crystal to a pixie that flies up to him.

They all fly in the air  high and come crashing down to the ground there's hundreds of glowing soul stand there, And all of a sudden.

Will, And Crystal disappears.

 We you can see only their soul.


Then all the soul

 disappear.


"I'm going to miss them." Said the Troll.


"It's okay." Said a pixie.


"At least they went home. " Said another pixie.


A pixie quickly flies away.

A laugh is all a sudden heard.


A cackling from a witch……..


“Hehehehehehehehehe ………………………

Hehehehehehehehehe…………………..

HEHHE he…………………………………………………………..”


The pixies along with the troll all turn toward a witch. She begins to speak.


“You may have stopped to day. But I will try again.

I have more to feed off right now anyway..”


She through a sphere at the pixie’s one at time, and the troll begins to run away. And throws a sphere at him to, and it’s put them in a crystal sphere.


As the fall to the ground. They fall asleep inside.

She gathers them one at time. She stand seven feet tall. A foot long nose with a half an inch wart.

Grey and purple hair. And black and old dusty looking skin.

She looks up at the moon. She throws what that looks a spark. To the ground in front of her and disappears. She is now in her evil cantous layer where she will take the soul from the crystal’s. And will drink the essence she puts down the crystal ball on a table. As the pixie and the troll as you were to look into the crystal ball for a moment children the the pixies and troll again.

She brew a pot. With water and spice of things to make potion for her healing qualities, and to even absorbed for feeding. She puts the crystal, and starts fire underneath.

“Excuse me……” Said a pixie holding a mirror. In a squeaky voice.


“Oh it’s you again.” Said the witch.


“Yea it’s me……” Still in a squeaky voice said the pixie.


“Why did you run, and why did you put them all back?” Said the witch.


“I did because I do not need them. For in the pot you go.” As she lights a lite on her dress on fir as she falls into the pot.


“No it’s hot,” She screams.


“Hot, hot , hot, ah …………...ahah ……….ha ha ha ha……...ah ………...ha ha ha h hahaha.”

Screams the witch till she burn to dust.


The pixies gathered up and fly back to Star lite. Now, that the danger.

Of Evil does not exist anymore.

Alise Liza is no more.



© 2018 StephensonC


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

83 Views
Added on December 10, 2017
Last Updated on January 6, 2018
Tags: Fiction


Author

StephensonC
StephensonC

Mountain Grove, MO



About
I been writing off and on since the age of fifteen. I' am trying to improve myself through free hand writing. I read to some people in my family when I have the time. I also like, poetry. With a stor.. more..

Writing