Myth

Myth

A Chapter by StephensonC
"

A story and comic. Of a magic man of fantasy.

"

The Scenario. Invited by Christopher Stephenson.Word count

Pages

221 when edit from 334

pages

Words

15658

Characters

80413

Characters excluding spaces

65712

 











 

"Myth." A C O M I C.



----------------------------------------

Written by Stephenson C .

-------------------------------------------

 

{{{{{{[ """"Quote also by ’ Chris.S." A man of Magic fights himself. His name myth. Because it makes his name." ‘Chris.S. Quote" how i wrote this story!" }}}}}}}


It all started in a night of dark. A magician walked into, A theatre carry mail. And begins to read a letter from his mother that they were both in the hospital. And His father has past away and is dead. As she tells they cry a little as he reads the letter,

Myth Crimson,

The years you grew up you never knew me, and your father put you in a place where you would not now the power of your heart. If you could you could do things that other people never do. Try and see with this I have left with this letter.

In the same letter there is a key. In which have left you go to this address, and claim your inheritance. ‘He continues to read,’

(FICTIONAL ADDRESS)This the address 7780 Madison Talmont Drive.

It may be a run down place in a warehouse but it has secrets.

Sincerely,

Your Mother.

P.S. I’m passing away too. Do not find me you are different from all rest of us.

"Oh,no! What next. I got it a magic show as if I was fighting myself. A mirror to the crowd. And I’ll fight myself."

Said Myth. To himself, as he puts the letter in his back pocket.

As he speaks to the air. "Maybe it’s a clue for what I need for the show."

A security guard from his theatre who he hired comes out, and he says," I need to cancel

The show for a week then we’ll start out new. When I return." Said Myth Crimson.

Myth grabs his jacket that setting in the audience chair one of them. An put it on and leaves his theatre on broadway.

Exits the building. And walks to the manager. Outside who is talking to someone on the billboard sign above this stage building.

A short fat man with a nice suit who runs the building stage. And gives out tickets. Everyday with family. He has a big beard and wearing a top hat with a tox.

"Hello, the star of the show. I know next monday you will be Amazing."

Said the manager of the theatre.

"You bet things will work. Just do not rent it out to anyone, or……………………. I’ ll show real magic." Said Myth.

H e walked around to the back, and got in a taxi he has planned for him to pick him up, He gets in taxi. And the driver says," Where too?"


"778 Madison Talmont, New YorK. New York. Give the bill and I’ll pay after you drive if you like and gas as we go it’s around the south of New York.

{IN THE DISTANT FUTURE}

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

‘In a world of a view of saving someone it came to be Myth. The dark dominocine. Took over humanity. In a futuristic place that once was humanity has been wiped to slavery. For this cause of an Alien race known as the dark. Who has the ability to take out a soul and put a being of dark next to their race. And with the strong they make them build dwellings and place of the unknown on, Earth. The year is 3099. And all is lost until, A Myth. These Aliens are dark.

The skin they wear is grey, and black. They have four aligned forming hands. But these beings are almost the same as a human. But the magic they possess is so strong it has brought worlds to be a myth and the destruction of the fatal weakness in any being that is not of the dark is not the Dark Dominocine. A group of people are being lashed with wipes. As they are circled around what used to be walking space on a sidewalk. They stop as one of the children are separated from his mother. "You will not hurt him." She cries out in agony for a loved son. "It ‘s my time mother, and yours too. I will see you again." Cries out the child. When he is snatched off his toes wearing shoes that are pretty much falling apart into rags with a rubber sole. An aligned arm grabs from the other one. Saying something that no human can understand as he’s thrown to the ground, and four aligned hand on the face of the child.

"T.s.h…………………...w….a….t….s….h… " Growls the alien. His eyes turn from grey and black to pure white, and a energy comes out hits the body as what seem to be a soul of some kind come out of this dieing human child. It is release it self to the air when another being's of some kind is born from the child’s soul. With the other aligned hand with four tips snap together and lites the body on fire as he designates the child.

His soul looks at his mother. And say’s," I feel like you all need me but true fully this dark parish. So continue to let it destroy the fabrication of what we had. It’s not painful. I will see you soon mother." Says the soul which could have been a ghost now goes out of thin air, and is no longer there.’


All of a sudden threw out. In a time way before they started to fight humanity with out known came a myth. But also a purpose that they will come. In the date year July 02, 1977. The world most triumph in a divided sequence of who has help through authority. Are getting strong to bring us to the age of time. On what we believe as a human being. It process that has been overlooked by us. In military hospital. They try to make life extensions with the honorable who has served a cause for fighting for their country. In Russia across the border from northern Europe, in Moscow. Setun, river which leads to the coast of of the other side of siberia but only as a myth under the ground. And under the ground is an energy source that has turbines that rotate and make electricity. And deep under that is the experiment base for Nova. But at this and oppression NASA and Nova have team up together in a crisis to find what makes us live longer. A patient is on a operating table. As group of scientist are taking out his heart to study and put it back somehow with tissue ligaments made of science. To see if this individual will be strong.

"Doctor, why am’ I awake." Said the patient." The Nurse says. then immediately says," Right away sir. It will knock him unconscious. "


" Please." Said the doctor as she hooks up a electric machine which also looks like e.a.g, Machine to bring back a patient but with needles at the tips instead of metal warm guards bring back the sick or unconscious.

"Please!" Screams the Military United States patent.

"More Anti static. He’s awake. The heart is already out. Put the pins in before we lose the patient."

Said the Doctor.

And then walks away from the nurse and the patients and turn the turbines over to make a connect charge before he realize what they're doing he will fall asleep even though it’s procedure at this point.

The quickly states to the nurse," Now!!!"


He flip the machine guard off and then the switch on.

By this time the nurse lucky for the pins are around his chest. Send volts of amps of electricity the scientist will never calculate.

"Oh my god it’s my heart over there." Said the patient.

The nurse strikes a blow with her fist at the same time she said," Shut up! ! ! ! ! ! !.............."


Her fist hits his face but she is still saying the same words and he falls unconscious………..".....................!"


The body begins to shake as it goes threw his human tissue all of it. Then they proceed to put the heart back after the adding of dna strains, and some kind of dark look substance.

As they put it in his chest and replace the heart back where it was.

"Nurse stitch him , a."

Said the doctor as he lives the room and the patient.

He walks through a tunnel that leads and goes down further and further into the ground. He open a door that is pitch black inside. And steps in. And the door closes. Behind him.




In the year July 2, 1971. At a cathedral bank in New york. There is pillars of marble, And fancy rugs all over the marble floors and a vault in the center of the bank with desk office and a stand in waiting line place where A man has taken out a gun from his back pocket under his pants an inside pocket. Pointing is at an old man that is african american. An old man. "Oh s**t."

He said. His name tag reads, ‘Junior’.

"You know I’m here to rob the bank pick up the pace, and I want a large bag."

Said the intruder the bank robber.

He quickly hands the intruder a big bag. But the bank robber shot him anyway right in the head. But still manages to say, "Oh s**t."


The old man falls down to the ground.

The he puts his hand up to the vault with his tips of an alignment hand, snap it on the fault as it crumbles to ash and burns to the ground. He begins to feel the bag up quickly like.

And then walks out the back door. The old man stands up. Noticing he only nicked him.

He grabs his head.

"Oh s**t what the hell was that?" Said Junior.

As the back door to the bank closes behind the intruder. He snaps his tip of a four alignment hand. And evaporates with money and something else of importance. A blood sample of a child. Who was born. On June 3, 1971. A file on which with the vile of DNA. Containing Which was listed as unknown mythical DNA.

Back in the past On June 3, 1971. She is on the table and having her baby. Breathing in and out very strong breaths of air. The Doctor pull out the baby and sees that he is dead. She stop breathing hard only to cry. "No!" she said.

Then the doctor says" Wait!"

As he’s walking away from the patient.

The baby begin to cry. "Waunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa."


"I’ll name him Myth. Doctor I know it sounds weird it shouldn't dimensious his name."

She said.

"Here you are?" Said the Doctor.

As he walks into the other room. Away from them. And the real doctor comes in. As he’s pulled to the side. "Sir wait a second do not scare her please."

"Alright." Said the nurse.

"Who the hell let him in here?"

Said the doctor.

"Is everything alright doctor." Said Charlotte.

"Yes everything is fine. What happened here a moment ago." Said the Doctor.

"Everything fine isn’t it." Said Charlotte.

"It will be I’d like to run some test mam on your baby. We can wait."

Said the doctor.

"Yes doctor." Said Charlotte.



Scenario 3

In New York. During daylight hours. With Skyscrapers high as the highest sky. Big Sky scrappers. In between way down. Is a library. An old man walking down main street. Looking into the doors of the Library. Walks in carrying a book he needs to return. An old figure. Is long nose with old white hair. Wearing old clothes carrying the book and looks down at the title thinking to himself. ' I don't have much time to return it." Saying it out loud. Thinking once more as he looked all around him as no one noticed.'Now before they close I don't have much time." He quickly runs in with the book and sits down at the table saying," Maybe I should, read the begin one more time." Everyone in the library looks at him as he read the title,"The Magic Myth. Written By, Will Writer." And as beginnings to read. The book. 'In a remote world just as this is. A place just as this is.' They all see a person before their eyes as a book falls to the table the old man and the book disappears. Everyone, looks at what they're seeing. "That's odd!" said the librarian crossed the other side of the table. Checking in the books.

In a remote World just as this. A place, and time just as this. In a world just as this. A gathering of Well dwellings of hearts. Come together to server to stop the darkness. From coming true.

A time, and place that will be the evilness that stops all of humanity wherever it exist. Not for human. A like for the darkness is a trouble sometimes something. But to endure with each other deep with our heart is a soul.

A world with a Border Of land. But it starts in the end. Not the beginning. The end of the tale is just the beginning.

It starts deep, deep in the power normal. In a dimension. Very close to ours.

"Honey, I'm going into labor. Get the key's get the car started then come back, and get me quick. " Said Charlotte.

"Where are you honey!" Said Crimson.

"I'm in the bathroom!" Said Charlotte.

As the bathroom door cracks open. Crimson sticks his head in. A little Bathroom squared as if it was a bathroom in a hotel. In which it was. Exactly one mile away from the hospital. There doctor as planned for them to stay in the hotel just so they can born there son. They have name for him Myth.

‘I hope she does not mention another dimension.’ He thought Crimson.

"I'm in the bathroom do you mind." Said Charlotte.

"Honey i knew what was going on. We need to go hurry up." Said Crimson.

As they are talk by the time they are finished. They are in the car and down the road on the way to the Hospital. And he is even pull into. To the parkway to park his car. He parks. Turns the motor off. Puts the key in pocket opens the door to the car, closes it behind him and goes to the other car door. And opens in a hurry. She quickly gets out. And for some they reason the begin to walk a little fast than normal. "Honey, Not that fast we're almost there." He said.

She said,"What you mean. Not fast enough. Hurry to the doctor quick."

"Why?" He said.

"My heart hurts. Indestructible gas." She said.

"What the hell is that mean?" He said.

By the time he said it the are in front the doctor. At his desk.

"Oh. Her water broke.......... .................. today." Said the Doctor.

"Yep please help." He said..

"Please wait in the waiting room sir only for a moment?" Said Doctor.

"What are you." Said Crimson. As the doctor cuts him off saying,

"I need a moment with your wife only a moment."

"Alright, but be quick we don't have much time, Doctor." Said Crimson.

As he gives him a puzzled look.

He close the door to his office as Crimson walks out. He sets her a down at the chair.

"Please lean back something I need to check.It's okay. Do not be to afraid when I do this."

Said Doctor.

"Alright." Said Charlotte.

He push her back as she gets up in the chair back leaning behind her. He feels her stomach.

She cries out in a little pain. "It's alright hold still." Said the doctor. She looks down at her

stomach and there is a little mark of nine pointed star on her stomach.

"Oh……!"

And, start to softly whisper something she can not hear. "In the dark I'll be wait to end this."

Said Doctor. "Did you say something?" She said.

He turn to where she can not see his expression. And his eyes look evil.

He quickly turns back and expression is different. Normal straight the point. " Please go tell the

nurse you're ready. You are going to labor."

Said the Doctor.

She gets up immediately she knows somethings wrong. But she think her head with thought.

'I know things will work my child will both be strong enough.' She thinks. By the time she thinks she

through the door and by her husband fully dressed in a hospital gown. And on the doctor up table.

To have her baby. She feels he stomach, and looks down at the nine pointed star.

As it burn away in her skin. No one notice but her. It was like magic once it was there and now it is gone. She smiles. Her husband looks at her. And kisses her forehead.

Minutes go by As she starts breath hard. In and out very hard like. And cries out in pain once. "Oh………………………..!"

And then the doctor put his hand under her gown , and pulls the baby.

Then, hand the baby to Charlotte after he puts a blue blanket around him.

"It's a boy honey." Said Crimson.

"He strong. It didn't even hurt." Said Charlotte.

"Lets name him, Myth." Said Crimson.

"Sounds perfect." Said Charlotte.

 

In an evil manner as if he was an evil man.

'I hope I have enough money for a new place. Gonna need money.... "Says Myth.

Still in an evil manner.

"And..!" Said Myth.

"Yea!" Said A man who looked just like Myth. As he spoke again saying,

"You can call me the negative." Said Negative.

"How I'm going to stop you I had you inside me somehow. I'll find you again." Said Myth.

The lady is still stand there as they still walk away from one another.

And she start to laugh.

"Damn crazy old man. Shut up."

Said the lady.

The old man walking and has a evil grin. And starts talk to the lady.

"Can Interest you in a big pile of shut the hell up."

Said Negative.

Negative grabs the lady's throat. And begins to strangle her throat. Then out of nowhere everyone evaporates.

"Negative be good for know." Said Myth.

"L.....e.......t......m......e......s.........p.......e.......a......k."

All of sudden everyone is back but, Myth

is now strangling Negative.

And the lady is gasping for air.

"Your me. How and why are you evil?"

Said Myth.

"You are, right alright. I’m you from somewhere I can not explain. My name is different but, call me the same." I hope realizing that he is not a villain.

"What is your name?" Said Myth.

He thought back.

As burned black but you could see this if you're me under his cloak he moves.

An old man turn around I watch from my seat to see a man disappear. And then smoke, and then his back on stage. The crowd jumps up and starts clapping at the end of this show which is now. Right out of there chairs. I scream , "Alright Myth." He says, " A flower for you.

Throws it on the stage, and with smoke as it goes away he disappears. The crowd goes wilder .

Then the curtains come down. And the show was ended.

Then, my double Myth. Walks out in front of curtain. "Myth come show me trick."

"Here I come. Myth here's is the flower you I gave. It is not on the stage."

"Please open the curtain." Said His Double Myth.

In a direct tone "And here is no rose and here is the rose I hold." Said Myth.

They open the curtains, and it is empty.

The stage had no flower's.

"Show other one." Yells the audience in a brief at the same time.

All of sudden lightening strikes. Hitting Myth. He begins levitate. And rose, and flower are throughout as he spins around in circles. Lightning strikes him, and he evaporates. Smoke feel the stage.

A standing ovation is seen by the same audience from above and below at the opera house.

Thoughts race through my head. About how stunning the show was.

I run to his locker room, his dressing room. And knock on his door. He cracks open, and. Myth, is at the door.

"I’m sorry." Said Myth. He throws a fireball at him and disintegrates him to nothing but ash on the ground.

But the power of source was strong. In his mind he knew he still created a paradox.

And he disintegrates to nothing but ash.




All of a sudden She finds in the bathroom again. Not as quick to say,

"Honey, I'm going into labor. Get the key's get the car started then come back, and get me quick. " Said Charlotte.

"Where are you honey!" Said Crimson.

"I'm in the bathroom!" Said Charlotte.

As the bathroom door cracks open. Crimson sticks his head in. A little Bathroom squared as if it was a bathroom in a hotel. In which it was. Exactly one mile from the hospital. There doctor as planned for them to stay in the hotel just so they can born there son. They have name for him Myth.

"I'm in the bathroom do you mind." Said Charlotte.

"Honey i knew what was going on. We need to go hurry up." Said Crimson.

As they are talk by the time they are finished. They in the car and down the road on the way to the Hospital. And he is even pull into the parkway to park his car. He parks. Turns the motor off. Puts the key in pocket opens the door to the car, And for some reason the begin to walk a little fast than normal. "Honey, Not that fast we're almost there." He said. Then then both get out of the car.

She said,"What you mean not fast enough hurry to the doctor quick."

"Why?" He said.

By the time he said it the are in front the doctor. At his desk.

"Oh. Her water broke.......... .................. today." Said the Doctor Genx.

"Yep please help." He said..

"Please wait in the waiting room?" Said Doctor Genx.

"What are you." Said Crimson. As the doctor cuts him off saying,

"I need a moment with your wife."

"Alright, but be quick we don't have much time, Doctor." Said Crimson.

He close the door to his office as Crimson walks out. He sets her a down at the chair.

"Please lean back something I need to check. It's okay. Do not be to afraid when I do this."

Said Doctor Genx.

"Alright." Said Charlotte.

He push her back as she sets up in the chair back leaning behind her. He feels her stomach.

She cries out in a little pain. "It's alright hold still." Said the doctor. She looks down at her

stomach and there is a little mark of nine pointed star on her stomach.

"Did you say something?" She said.

He Leaped out of the door. As quick and impatient. As he could. So he ran in instant in front of a child. Who looked just like himself. A man to a man fighting to be there.

He said. "How can you be me? You look sound just like me. But what are you?"


"What you will be." Said the little child.

The little child began to levitate. He throws a energy burst at Myth just to tell he is another myth.

"I know you must end this or I’m a villain." Said Myth.

"Myth or no myth you are here you are wrong." Said Myth.

"What will you do when you have no one?" Said Myth.

The older and wiser. As the energy burst makes him levitate. Across from each other. " I will not be alone you see I will be strong I will draw what is in me from you, and you will be here. After I end this. But, the last thing. Look down at your stomach. I will make a terrible thing I must destroy." Said the young one but more able Myth.

Then…..

As the older myth smiles and keeps talking saying," Will do this as one soul. To save everyone."


The cars all around crash at a stop light as they still levitate Energy builds up In between them And friction begins to build up lightning crashes. They both pull close together. The cars blow up. "Kaboom." Another "KABOOM." The people run to safety.

And hide at a distance. Then they begin to twirl in a circle until they're a big ball of energy. Faster and faster.

And only one being can be seen glowing hot of energy.

As he evaporates and snaps fingers. At the same time. "Pust...t…."


The sound makes to everyone who has witnessed.

As the sign for the street falls to the ground. In Talmont, Madison. In New york, New york.

"BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


 

In, a very distant place from very different for our’s. In fact the same place but a misplacement in time which was created to extinguish me of them magic abilities. I would not have a chance to save my parent’s. Or, the fact I’m not known by anyone could cause a real misplacement. My name is Myth. It takes place not during hours of the night of the city life but the very beginning in which I was born. To get the dark domincine back through the portal of The mirror of Dreams.

In the middle of, New york. People are walking outside the clear glass to an art museum. And it is night time. They stop because a light or some kind of Glowing Radiation. Is hitting the ground with a distant light. They all gather at the door. As a gust of wind. And they notice by looking at a mirror on the wall. A dark source of oria. That is not a human being. Steps out a monster. From another world through a portal. An alien.

Black, with white oval eyes through. And long arms. And long legs. Four dismal points for feet and hands.


He walks to a human And his eye glow white The glow Fibers reaches out into the body of the human. and sucks out his soul as a form of energy leaves body at the same time. Leaving a life force.

The soul of the human looks upon itself.

And all of a sudden there’s an alien same kind of monster. Standing there.

Then you Hear Him SAy," Ps...t. Over here."


As the aliens look behind them. They see nothing.

And, then a big energy Force throws them back wards. As It fills the sky with ash suddenly as the aliens are insentrating. From the inside out.

Making a noise high pitched," Sh.h. .h. h.h.h.h.w.w.w.w. w..w.w.w o..u!"


Looking over at sign for the street reading TAlmont, Madison.

"That’s strange…." Said Myth.

And he is nowhere still to be seen.


 

A little boy is walking through the door with his mother. Charlotte is her name. He is holding her by the hand. He whispers to her," mother I." She looks back down at him. As he softly whispers," Son, I love you too."

She walks further ahead within distance. Stops turns to close the door behind them. Then closes the door. He turned to greet John her husband." Hello, dad-D...." Said Myth.

"How was going to work with your mother?" Said John Crimson.

"He had a lot of fun. But I think it's time for and a nape. Honey, go lay him down why I make supper. Please... I'm getting tired.?" Said Charlotte.

As Charlotte walks in the kitchen. And begins to make dinner spaghetti. Grabbing an empty pot and into saucepan. While John picks up Myth in the living room walks him back to his room and puts him down on the bed. Myth falls asleep quickly. John looks at his watch. Knowing the time it is, two o'clock." Damn be late if I don't hurry." Said John.

He quietly closes Myth’ s door. Then walks down the hallway into the master bedroom. Where is putting on this tie. In front of the mirror. Folding parts of it to make it fit snug around his neck. Then there is a knock at the door." Knock, knock, knock...."

"Honey can you get that." Said John.

"Yes I can." Said Charlotte.

Charlotte goes to the door. Begins to unlock it. Suddenly, the door is barged in. It's not as if she screamed she didn't have enough time. As she is grabbed and the doors closed by a man in a mask. From the other side of the door. John has bad feeling in his stomach. "Charlotte! Charlotte! He screams running into the kitchen noticing that she's gone. It turns out the burner on the stove. Opens the front door. Looks down the hallways but she is gone.

Not knowing anything is wrong. He thinks to himself that out loud," I wonder where she went. I ‘ am afraid."





 

A tall brick building stands behind him as he waits at a bus stop. It is supposed to arrive at 1:30 a.m. the time is 12:45 a.m. While he waits he thinks to himself. As he looks in the windows at his own image. He stands five foot nine, and eleven meters. Blue eyes, and brown hair. 'I'm thinking what would dad do if he knew I had such a job. As a janitor in A bio chemical lab. I haven't seen him since I went here on the bus when I was going to school.' He turn around, and sits down, and starts to cry. He has a real quick flashback. Of what his father looked like when he left. White hair with age, and gray blue eyes with a long beard. White long and with age.

Wearing a brown suit, and half a perfectionist. And half a get done type of person. "And don't write me he says I'll miss you though." Said his father Crimson John. He comes 'back to the planet' he lives on trying to find out what time it is to caught the bus where he is now standing.

As he thinks, and says it out loud to himself.

Looking at his watch it is now 1:15 a.m.

And ten minutes has past where looks down the street thinking, 'That was a lot of time for such a little memory.' Seeing a stop sign on a two way road. with another stop sign on the other side of the pass which other road goes through. The bus is coming. A black painted customer freighter. with tinted black windows. All of a sudden he has to go to the bathroom. So he runs inside very quickly not knowing the bus do not have very much time to stop him once it get there. His in the customer bathroom flushing the toilet. There wasn't a stale in this bathroom. So he doesn't know there's line outside the bathroom door. And they all need to use it. He zips up his pants, and turns around passing the mirror and know hears people outside yelling at him, "Quick get up in there. And get out of there. Other people here to use the bathroom."

Says a short man with blue eyes, and almost identical features as Myth the man inside of the bathroom. He opens the door, and they run into each other. They both fall to the floor. The short man stands up holding his pants in front of his crouch and slams the door behind him. Myth gets up. And runs out the front door to get to the bus in time before it leaves. But the bus is nowhere to be seen. "Darn." Thronging a fit he kick the crib of the sidewalk. He goes back inside, and talks to customer service. Walks by three people waiting in line at the line stand. When he up the stand. a person is getting a ticket for Madison, Talmont. The street.

And the Service Man is at the stand confused. Saying, "Miss I don't think there's a Madison, Talmont."

The old woman holds up her ticket.

"Look." She Said.

Throwing the ticket a the service man.

He grabs it as it flies in the air almost hitting him in the face. Then, looks at the ticket, and looks back at her. "It does that's..............." Then looks directly at Myth. "Go wait in line people been waiting a lot more time then you."

Then, look back at the old women.

And says, "I think your ticket is fake."

Myth get behind the other three people who is waiting in line. And the old woman says," Fake I bought it in Talmont, Madison. How could it be fake. I got here didn't I. How do I get there. I........a I mean ..... wait I'm in Talmont the street. You know New york, New york."

"Yes , Mam....." Said the service man.

"Oh I'll go and the payphone and call my sister I'm here." Said the old women.

"Thank you for riding with Freight customers."

Said the service man.

The old lady goes to the phones. And the next goes up to the service person. An old man holding his crotch over his pants. "Can use the women's restroom. Someone in there is taking forever. If you do let me I'm going to go in pants." Said the old man.

"Yes you can." Said the service man.

The next goes up to him a little girl.

"I can't find my mommy." She says.

"Hold on a minute. stay there." Said the service man.

He goes and gets on the intercom. behind him and says, "A little girl is waiting for her mother come to the front desk. Now."

Then walks back to the little girl.

" Daisy.... Daisy I'm over here."

Yells a women on the other side of the stand.

"Mo-ma," says the little girl. As the girl runs away to her mother on the other side of the stand.

The third person is short so short he is three feet five meters tall. Go up too the stand, and says.

""I missed my bus, and don't think he seen me."

And Myth says, "I missed too." "I know you didn't see me either." Says the short man.

"I'm sorry," said the service man. "You'll have to come back and buy a ticket tomorrow. At noon. The ticket printer is going out of its mind." Said service man in a different tone. A direct one.

Myth goes to the pay phone, and calls his father.

Picking up phone and dialing the numbers.

It rings come from the other end of the phone panel he is hold to his ear and mouth. And he father picks up the phone saying, "You missed the darn bus didn't you." Said his father.

Myth speaks into the phone.

"I'm sorry. I'll have to come tomorrow. I'm going to go to a hotel. " Said Myth.

Myth goes to the hotel. Remembering his on vacation anyway. when he get up to the teller. To get his room. He tells the teller his name," my name is Myth."

"How can I help you?" Said the teller.

"I would like to buy a room for the night."

Said Myth.

The phone rings.

"Hold on one second there buddy."

The teller to the phone. And bad feeling goes to Myth heart.

As he answer the phone,

"The hotel," says teller.

Myth can't hear the other side of the conversation.

but, he can hear the teller.

"Mmmm hm.....

Yep........

Okay thank

you." Said the teller.

"I've got bad news for you and I don't know quote how to tell you this. A police is on is way over to talk to you. Your father had a stroke, and he's dead." Said the teller.

He looked right in his eyes. And began to speak,

"It's not your....... " then, stopped speaking. And starts to cry.

"Fault...... Can I still get that room, and send up the policeman for me."

"Yes I can... I'm sorry too.... Here's your key...

" Said the teller.

The teller hands him a key to his room.

Crying he grabs it, and walks up the stairs.

Crying.

 

The time is now the, A big mass of energy fills the sky above New york, New york over the streET. Talmont, Madison. A triangle With view through the center of the triangle of spaceship and in the triangle you canspace and and beyond. As if it was a magnify glass as……….

A U.F.O is Powered as fire comes from this point and burst off into space.

He pressed his knee to the ground He threw himself into space, and then followed behind them. Like a meteor crossed the started to space he still followed through the sky. Into space. Faster, faster as he went. Til, his whole body sparked like, fire. Burning, scorching, hot he turned to a meteor. Following into the sun.

The vortex. A portal opened. The sun turned blue for a moment.

Then suddenly back to normal. A burning sun.

But the people were afraid we weren't sure exactly what would happen next. The blue burst like the something's bound to happen. As if it was turning to cold ice but kept the color blue element of fire.

Then A sparked explodes.

Then, in the sky you can see a spaceship blow up. "KA! BOOM!"


The magician was at his peak. To others it was a villain. They believed he was abnormal. Force. Behind the curtain. He was different. He was very obscure and dark and evil. But, it came time for his act he was a man of disguise. As you always wondered who he was. For you wore a mask on his face. His act was known as the magic act of the mask. The curtains began to bend and fold and open as the act began. On the stage you could see a elephant in a cage. A very large elephant. To the left of the cage. There was another cage with him inside. He threw a fabric of silk over himself. As the fabric touch the ground missing him as he disappeared. A piece of fabric of silk falls from center stage perfectly in line. As it seems to fall on someone that is there. He moves the fabric away from his body and appears to be there once more. He walks to the elephant in the cage. Throws the same fabric of silk over the cage. Then removes it. The elephant is not there. The Bars and the cage are gone. As trainers walked what appears to be an invisible elephant off the stage. Puts the sheet over himself. As the fabric once again falls to the floor. And he disappears. Fabric of silk falls above where he was standing. And outlines a cage underneath. He pulls the fabric. From inside the cage to be seen to the audience. Some of the stage crew comes on stage and wheels him off the stage as there is wheels below the cage.

The curtain closes.

A standing ovation is heard by all. And.

Backstage. The magician is talking to security, and there is a issue. When he was on stage. He noticed a person dead in the audience. "I don't know exactly how this could happen to me. It is opening night. And this is My opening act. Someone needs to go check the audience." Said the magician.

"Will work on that right away, sir." Said the member of security.

For to the magician his name was unimportant his act was.

"Please hurry or I have to refund everybody's tickets. In fact, do you want to be the one that goes other tells them?" Said the magician behind the mask.

"Will hurry Sir." Said the member of security.

As a bunch of security members hear the conversation. They rushed to the aid of a person in the audience hopefully nothing is wrong with them. The security goes in the audience in the very very middle there is a woman who is dead. "Looking as if he had something to do with it. A tiger bite into her neck. The weird thing is that must have happened during the act was now screaming or panting from this woman. It is very strange,"thought one of the members of the security. "Someone call the police." Said the member of the security. Another member commented him down as he was going to say more. Then said to the audience"there is nothing wrong here. This woman has passed out. Please wait for the next viewing and take a short recess."

He walks to her picks up her body and take him to backstage. "What should we do boss?"

"Take her out back. And ditch her body in the dumpster." Said the Magician.

"Yes boss." The two of the security team take her body the door, and leave the show house.

And take her to the dumpster, and throw her in it, and close the top. They return. To the person in charge, and tell him, "it is done."," I guess the show will go on."

"Very good. Now get back to work." Said the Magician.

An evil smile goes of about his face. With an evil glare as if he knows he'll never get caught. Hundreds of people return to their seats in the audience. The curtain comes up once more But the audience doesn't realize of course. Enters the magician one other time he throws sheets on them as a disappear in the fall to the floor the sheets. He goes back and pick some up. Walks up the Stairs are wheeled in a whining staircase to the right of him he drops a sheets all ten till he gets to the top then in perfect balance for all standing on top of each other all ten. The SheET then falls over the ten people and evaporates them as gets closer to the floor as their gone. They evaporated. "hell yeah!" Yells someone from the audience. The curtain rises. Out comes the magician with the Mask on. They began to throw roses toward the stage and clap louder.

The curtain dropped the end of the show was over. As a crowd still cheers. He Leaves backstage through the outer door into his limo. VIPs and guest are there waiting for signatures but he doesn't sign any he gets in his limo and drives away. Down Center., Street. Going toward the tide tower. It takes a ride on Main. As it passes Myth. On the limo windows it reads,’ the act the mask.’ Myth begins to smile little, with bad feeling something is about to happen. He begins to glow white, and evaporates. As the Limo pulls up. To the nicest hotel in New york. Right before he gets out of the limo. A glowing apparition is seen next to him inside the limo. Then all of a sudden there sits Myth." I know what you did!" As he decks the man in the mask. The man in the mask falls backwards immediately grabbing the door to the right. And gets out of the limo. He glows as a apparition again and disappears. A growing apportion is in front of the man in the mask. There stands Myth. He decks him again. As he falls backwards to the ground. Hitting the ground. He yelled out of and shouts," you murdered the ones I love. You're not getting away with it." Myth puts his hands on the mask as it begins to glow. And another and on him. As his whole body lights up glowing. And the evaporates him. Thinking of the one place nobody wants to go to the psych ward at the hospital.

A secretary is on the phone, with a relation to a client. Then from the ceiling falls the masked man. Standing up he says," were the hell am I?" The secretary really put down the phone quick like. And presses a red button on her phone with her finger. Security and men in white suits come in and drag him in the psych ward.

"I don't care both of you stay in there and work it out. A...... I have your parents here and we decided they die." Said Negative.

Who pulls out his parents from under the double bed cell underneath. And points a gun at them.

"Wait! I do what you want if you let them go. I didn't even know they were alive because, you took them from me." Said Myth as he hesitates. Reaching his hand for glowing. His mother Stomach begins to glow a nine pointed star.

By know negative has the gun pointed at her head. He pulls the trigger. And you see as Myth and he is know the one that took the bullet to the head as he fall down backwards. And his mom is standing where he was.

"Oh dear, looks like I get to kill more." Said the Negative.

"Why did you always want to hurt us?" Said Charlotte.

"the power I will withdraw for your soul. With a ritual."

All of sudden the air glows in front of the negative and his parents. And Myth is stand there.

"I found a way to get back Mom dad. You gonna have to trust me run. don't look back."

Said Myth.

His parents run out Hospital. and by that time. He says."I'll give you more power."As he jumps his magic soul into the negative. Glowing all around. And you can't see him anymore.

Then all of a sudden the glowing goes away. And voice says, "But, I'll take you with me."

Then the negative begins to burn on fire in front of everyone else left in the hospital as he screams in horror. "AH h h h .aa." and burns to dust.

In another dimension back in New York.

Back at the Library at the table next to the librarian. The old man is all of a sudden seen then, the book falls into his his hand."Not a bad read if you ask me."

He leave laying on the table a goes to go to the bathroom, and the painting on the wall he looks at as if something is odd about this painting. Then the painting glows. And the old man is pulled in.

----meanwhile------

Back where his parents are.

"Charlotte, I think we lost are son." Said Crimson John.

"No John he'll be around help us." Said Charlotte.

------------------------------------------------------------------

The Angel with mystical magic of Stone { Myth } A comic

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After Myth evaporates in front his parents he did not realize the possibility of time travel. One minute he was kind of being of energy. Now. He is falling from a dimension.

But, the minute they meet was no good. Until, a mystical angel saved him. And brought him to her dwelling her realm that’s how the story starts. When, all of sudden.

Right before he meet them. Joan, and Stephen. Crimson.

Was a house by a well about a mile from this well. He did not know the obstacles he was going to go through.

Until!!

He walked to the well and looked down at a woman in red. She was laying with her back against the rocks. Now, she was not dead she was laying there asleep. He threw a rope, and she went to grab it. And, he pulled up the rope.

With a grip to get ready to pull her up. And, wrapped it around his hands.

"Now I thought you were going to help me?"

Said the women.

"No. I was coming down cause I did not see you. I thought it was safe to come down. With anyone down there it might not be safe."

He said.

She said. "Fine I’ll go back to sleep."


"Really, After all that. You do not want up?"

He said.

"We’ll I do but, Not with you there." Said the woman.

"We’ll what if I was to just leave. Bye. See you later."

Said the man.

"Wait!!" She cried out just as he was leaving.

"What?" He said. Wearing old clothes she finally got a look at him. She knew right then, he was hiding something.

"We’ll spit out." He said.

"Okay let me." She said.

"Alright just to get, you. And get out of my way. So, I can came down." He said.

"What are you hiding?" She said.

He finally got a look at her wearing an old dress. Red. But, closer.

She said, "Maybe."


He said, " Grab the rope I’ ll talk to when get here.

You know up here.

Oh yea when you get close stay back do not touch me. I got a gun."


He throws down the rope after all that worrying between them. She grabs it after hits in the head. She ties it around her legs.

"Okay!" She said.

"Yea." He said.

With a pause in between them.

"Okay let me up." Said the women.

His hand were still on the rope. " Look at face first." Said the man.

"Why?" Said the women.

"So, you know it’s safe. By the way my name is, Myth." Said Myth.

His back is still turned.

"Oh Myth how my going to see you face all the way down from here?" Said the women.

"With light everything possible." Said Myth.

He stops to go pull her up.

So he puts a torch to his face. A long nose heavy high eyebrow, and thin hair. Green eyes. And, little lips.

"Alright get me the hell out of here." She said.

"Look you watch your tone with me." Said Myth.

"Pull." She said.

"Stand back first." Said Myth.

She listen to him and she stand back. He throws torch down. He looks at her he can barely see her face it’s a deep well. "B...T" The noise from the torch. Makes from hit the side of the wall then the ground.

"How the hell did get down there? You should be dead."

Myth Said.

"I woke just a minute ago." She said.

He starts to pull her up by pulling the rope back. And walking away from the well. He feels the weight. It’s heavy he does not notice all the weight. He keep walk with weight in his hands. Further and further. Step by step. His now, and least sixty feet away from the well. "Stop" she said.

He paused and stopped walking.

"Don’t move I have your gun. You left back. Here."

She said.

"Why am I help you? Women are you just messing with me. " Myth Said as he got tried to turn around.

"I have something I need to tell you." She said.

"What that?" Said Mth.

"I’m an angel. Take care of yourself.

And, keep an eye out for her."


A gust wind blow past him behind him but he not sure what kind of wind so he turns around, and she's gone.

He goes to well. There’s old clothes on the ground. And, some kind of kind of silver shines in his eye. He ties the rope around his waist, and crawl down the well with rope in his hands. When he get to the bottom. He picks up the torch and looks for what he might have seen. He finds a piece of shine of metal. Up to his eye.

"Looks some kind metal from a sword." Said Myth.

"Please give that to me." She said.

"Tell me your name first." Said Myth.

"My name is,........."

She hesitates.

"Lyly….." Said Lily.

"Where are you, Lily." Said Myth.

"I’m up here on the top the well."

Said Lily.

"I know throw up the metal tip of your sword."

Said Lily as she continued to talk.

"No, I’ll be down there one sec." Said Lily.

She spreads her wings. And is there in a flying instant so fast. As he said," Wow."


Looking at her in a white dress. Wearing white robes.

With wings behind her perfectly in a motion she goes closer in an instant takes the metal tip of sword from him.

And, is the other side of, Myth.

"Lily I…."


As he turns around to a portal.

Purple at the tips of an opening to the other place.

He walks to it. And, puts his hand inside.

"What is this?" Said Myth.

To him he felt he want to see her again. But, inside he was scared. He was not sure what he should do.

Then he was so close to turning away. But he could see in. He seen the angel, her. Lyly.

"Lyly wait." He said.

"Almost forgot." She said.

As he jumps toward the portal. He jumps into the wall.

"Bam."

And falls backwards.

Unconscious.

And hits the ground.

"Bam."


An angel flies from the sky. That is not Lyly. A angel with a curse about him. And flies in the well.

And lands on his feet, and begins to walk up to Myth. Saying," I’m here. To collect you."


"Ohc… That hurt." He says as he stand up and a portal opens up.

"Do not touch him. Dominion." Said Lyly. As she grabs, and pulls him into the portal.

The portal closes.

"Damn…. I will start a wedge of destruction with him soon.

And soon I will inherit the world."

Said the Angel Dominion.

He spreads his wings. Into the air on his feet.

He glides into the air high, angle high out for destruction to end all human kind.

Scenario 2

As the portal closed. The Angel picked him by his hand. And set him down in the middle of a nine pointed star.

The dominion began to laugh for the portal he so desired to enter when it was fully closed you could hear him. Laughing. ‘Evil’ ," Ha. Ha, Haa….. Ha. Ha Ha, Ha Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Haa………………………………………….."


And then she wisps around every point of the star, fast. Fast, Undesively. That he does not notice. Her. Until, She at the last one she lights. The candle and set it down.

"Why, I’m here. There is a place for things of the deep. You will not always be here. You see I’m different I could not show you from I was from somewhere else."

She spreads her wings. And show him what she looks like completely.

"Are you an Angel?" Said Myth.

"What do you mean. An Angel?"

She said Lyly.

"We’ll in are religion where I come from. That is an angel.

A promise from we’ll I think you know!"

Myth says sarcastically.

"O, wait. I’m different too?"

Said Myth.

"What are you then." Said Lyly.

"Unbreakable curse I thought." Said Myth.

"In order for you to help anyone. You need my help you look like you burned alive in a factory. A letter. A fire your parents ran from. And the factory burned down two days later. It was, Dominion. The evilness in him shows he is."

Said Lyly.

"What it is?" Said Myth.

"I don’t know. Let’s see he cut you on your throat? A blood sample would work. Hold still."

Said Lyly.

As she moved so fast she cuts him, and takes a sample. And goes back to where she was standing. In a blink of eye.

"How the hell do you do that? Remind me not to let be you my doctor when your know different. We’ll you know."

Said Myth.

Lyly sets down the blood sample. And Pulls out a tape recorder. Plays the laughing she recorded from Dominion laughing.But, he didn’t know. As you hear it again,

But, very slow. "Ha. …..I Ha. Will. Ha. D. Ha Story…. Ha. You."


The little bottle the blood melts. And the blood forms stone.

"That’s not good." Said Lyly.

"What the hell does that mean?" Said Myth.

"Do not get up do not go near it stay in there. Or you will die." Said Lyly.

"In there, what do you mean?" Said Myth.

"The circle of D’ coffa men." Said Lily.

"And what would happen if I touch it."

Said Lily.

"You’ll be skeleton the living dead. I know it not so real. and everything is different."

Said Lily.

"Now where do I come to help?" Said Myth.

"You just stay you where you are for now."

Lyly said.

"How you going to save the world if you are a good one."

Said Myth.

"Oh Dominion is here in this place now put he can not get you cause you are in the circle. Shut up for second."

Lyly said.

Scenario 3

All of sudden, The stone turns to Dominion. As crystals are formed fast over, and over. Over the stone.

"What weird entrance. Wait no fare in the circle. Oh no not lyly." Said Dominion.

"This ain’t far." Said Dominion.

"What do you mean? I think it is." Said Lyly.

"Explain I will wait before I strike. " Said Dominion.

Who took the place of a tape recorder, and is now himself.

She steps on his foot as looks like she’s cracking crystal.

"You are strong. But I listened now I strike." Said Dominion.

She hesitates and he says," I don’t understand.

"Don’t mess with angel that can read. As even a scientist.

If that is what they call it. Son, and you are my son even if this does not work. Myth you see. If this does not stop him. Try anything." Said Lyly.

She jumps in his vortx of crystal and departs herself as a angel. As the angel falls down to the ground. As the crystal breaks and cracks and falls to the ground.

"I can’t. " Said Myth.

And then, Goes up to dominion. And shadders what is left. And quickly grabs the angels body.

Before she hits the ground. In a blink of an eye. An instant.

Piece of mirror fly around.

"Mom it’s over let go get dad. Please. Wake up."

Said Myth.

Myth turns younger, and younger.

And the both evaporate.

I told you the end is the beginning.

So, Myth is born. Junior is his now his name.








In New York. During Daylight hours. With Skyscrapers high as the highest sky. Big Sky scrappers. In between way down yonder. Is a library. An old man walking down main street. Looking into the doors of the Library. Walks in carrying a book he needs to return. An old figure is a long nose with old white hair. Wearing old clothes carrying the book it looks down at the title thinking to himself. ' I don't have much time to return it." Saying it out loud. Thinking once more as he looked all around him as no one noticed.'Now before they close I don't have much time." He quickly runs in with the book and fastly sits down at the table saying," Maybe I should read the begin one more time." Everyone in the library looks at him as he read the title,"The Illuminati. Written By, Will Writer. And as beginnings to read. The book. 'In a remote world just as this is. A place just as this is.' They all see a person before their eyes as a book falls to the table the old man and the book disappears. Everyone, looks at what they're seeing. "That's odd!" said the librarian crossed the other side of the table. Checking in the books.

In a remote World just as this. A place, and time just as this. In a world just as this. A gathering of Well dwellings of hearts. Come together to server to stop the darkness. From coming true.

A time, and place that will be the evilness that stops all of humanity wherever it exist. Not for human alike for the darkness is a trouble sometimes something. But to endure with each other deep with our heart is a soul.

A world with a Border Of land. But it starts in the end not the beginning. The end of the tale is just the beginning.

It starts deep, deep in the power normal. In a dimension. Very close to ours.

On the top peak. Of tower Tide. The biggest tower build in, New York.

The outside of the building is all windows. With a glass elevator. In the cafeteria at the, Tide tower. On lunch break. Myth is eating a turkey sandwich, and corn chips, and coca cola. He eats very quickly though. Because his lunch hour is almost up. When he's done eating in a hurry. He walks out of the lunch room throw his lunch away. And running to the elevator. It opens and he get inside looking down all the way at the bottom where the biochemical are made and into different chemicals.

The elevator door closes. And the power goes out.

The elevator. Stops for a second.

"Few w............" peeps Myth.

But then lightning strikes the elevator. And the elevator fall from it axes as the glass breaks around him sending him falling head first to ward the chemicals as lightning strikes him and the elevator and it shots straight up. But, Myth keeps falling. Exactly when he hits a chemist working on chemicals lightning strikes them both. He looks at himself right before he hits the ground. Saying, "If only I could evaporate." Said Myth.

He begins to glow a white color, and very bright. Then before he hits the ground on the chemist they evaporate.

Exploding chain reaction cause whole build to come down as people run to middle of the center of the build. When it falls complete fifty floors down middle of the building is still intact.

Search and rescue is helping people of what is left of the building. Finally, they get everyone away from the crisis and the employee are doing a headcount of all the guest and employee that were around. They find two people are missing from the roster.

Two employee's.

Time goes by in, New York. Snd they put a metal plate on the entrance the new tide tower building.

Fifty years later.

The mayor cuts the ribbon around the entrance to door's. And stand's a press speaking for them both.

"It's been fifty years since the destruction of the last build and in those two name's Myth Crimson, and John Neg we could never find them. May you be amazed at the new build we haven't seen a storm so big since then. I would like to thank.

The constructor's and director of such amazing

work. So keep up this New York."

Said the Mayor.

The crowd looks at the mayor.

And cheers.

And the mayor gets up to the microphone again.

"I have secret to tell everyone even the press."

Said the mayor.

The crowds cheers again.

"I'm John Neg, and Myth. And we don't want to be the same person anymore."

The crowd begins to laugh.

And someone from the crowd says,

"What are you say you old goat your two."

"No." Said the mayor.

The mayor evaporates into thin air. And

is there no more.

Someone walk to microphone looking around and does not see anyone.

The year 2016. January 5 Monday. Blue glowing matter is hover over the sidewalk.

A man all of sudden is standing there in front a lady where she is looking.

"Where did they come from?" She said.

"It's okay.... I'm just walking to fast." Said Myth.

All of a sudden. You see a body fall in front of John Neg,

falling to the ground. Wearing a suit with a white jacket over it and man under it. As if he never left the instant when they got struck but know is in a new instant.

"Good day John." Said Myth.

As he walks away from John Neg,

John Neg gets up and walks the different direction.

"Screw you man." Says John Neg.

In an evil manner as if he was an evil man.

'I hope I have enough money for a new place. Gonna need money.... "Says John Neg.

Still in an evil manner.

"And Myth.!" Said John.

"Yea!" Said Myth.

"You can call me the negative." Said John Neg.

"How I'm going to stop you I had you inside me somehow. I'll find again." Said Myth.

The lady is still stand there as they still walk away from one another.

And she start to laugh.

"Damn crazy old man. Shut up."

Said the lady.

The old man walking and has a evil grin. And starts talk to the lady.

"Can Interest you to be quiet."

Said John Neg.

John Neg grabs the lady's throat. And begins to strangle her throat. Then out of nowhere everyone evaporates.

"John be good for know." Said Myth.

"L.....e.......t......m......e......s.........p.......e.......a......k."

All of sudden everyone is back but, Myth

is now strangling John Neg.

And the lady is gasping for air.

"Why?" Said Myth.

Looking into Myth eye's you can see them glow blue.

He stops strangling him but holds him by the throat.

The lady runs for help.

"I killed your father."

Said John Neg.

She comes back with two police officers. They arrest them both. And take them to jail.

At the police station. John Neg is locked up right off. And Myth is question but is let go.

The lady is waiting outside the police station. By the door. And she says to Myth. " Thank you for your help. I'm sorry I didn't know who was crazy."

"That's okay. Have a good day."

Said Myth.

"You bet." Said the lady.

She walks away, and then looks back.

But, Myth is gone.

{A new Villain}

The Old man is taken to a cell.

The police throws him in.

"I'll get you for misconduct."

Said The policeman.

And close the cell quickly.

"Yea... " Said the John Neg.

"Lock Cell 38." Says the policeman.

Into his microphone on his c.b.

The cell then, Locks.

"Yea.." Said the policeman.

"Don't care this will be fun."

"Are you starting a fight with a guard."

Said the policeman.

"Yea...." Said John Neg.

"Shut up." Said the policeman.

"No...." Said John neg.

"Suit yourself talk to the air for all I care."

And the policeman walks away.

"This will be fun. This will fun. This be fun..........................................." Said John Neg.

A man in the cell across from him.

says, "Shut up!"

"What are you in here for?" Said John Neg.

"I robbed a bank." Said the inmate.

"Nice, that must have been fun."

Said John Neg.

"Don't have money. I....a hid it."

Said the inmate.

"Really.......!"Said John Neg.

"Yea." Said the inmate.

John Neg starts to glow red.

"You've done a lot of bad things huh.. Inmate.

Want to work for villain and do more.

"Yes."

The inmate notice he glows red.

"Yea we will."

Said John Neg in an evil manner.

'Out of energy But something was weird. I could do things I shouldn't be able to do. I think

it was my imagination. I try again.'

He's walking away from the police station. He looks a women as he passes he Puts hands

out his hands glow then all of sudden flowers are there. And he hands them to the women.

She says, "Thank you."

"You bet your pretty too just like them."

Said the Myth.

He walks into the neighborhood behind the police station. And he sees A home for sale. Phone number reads one eight hundred five four three seven two. He thinks 'This will be perfect.'

Myth takes out a phone and his left hand is glowing.

He dials the phone.

And rings and a state sales man answer the phone.

"I'll buy it." Said Myth.

The salesman replied," it's for rent too , and it's has

a bed and something already in there."

"Sounds good I'll rent it." Said Myth.

" Come to the driveway I'm here in the backyard. Will get you to fill out

a application. And you can move in.

Said a old lady on the phone.

"No wait!" Said Myth.

An Old woman that is the other old lady's sister walks up the drive just about to strike Myth.

Juniors hands glow and he hands both flowers.

"She needs you she rents I walk go day ladies."

Said Myth.

A Station wagon pulls up. And A old lady fires at Junior John. His hands glow and he caught all of them not glow blue but purple.

He walks up to the car, and puts ten silver dollars in her hands.

She begins to cry.

"I was only because I would have helped." Said the women.

"He ten silver dollars so it doesn't happen no more."

He said as he looks at her and a signal tear comes off his eye. Saying,

"It's the trolley take all of your sister's and daughter's. Go ride the trolley all the way to the beach it is one mile east."

Said Myth.

"It what we always want come to think one mile."

Said the old women.

"Do not cry ." He said.

He puts his hand to her eyes and she almost cries.

His hands are still glowing.

And she does not cry.

"First go up the driveway. Second wait for them both to come over I gave her flowers. She'll fix the rest and all twelve of you will see the ocean."

Said Myth.

And don't forget blue he glowed.

Myth Glows and disappears.

And Back at cell 038. He's glowing red with foolish pride. Making up lies to make the crooks meaner crooks.

"039, you got death wish I like it join me.

040, Join me or murder."

Said The Negative.

Then all of sudden a Blue color comes in the air.

And gathers quickly till you see Myth. Standing in cell 038.

He picks up again and throws to the wall.

He grabs throat one more time.

And says,

"You think I'm your negative eyh. Look at all the negative before you too late.

"The negative is what I am. No stay with me. I'll call you enigma. We are obligation it's a sign."

Said John Neg. The negative.


""Your right stop make me glow. It's you not me!

It's your imagination. NOT MINE!!!!" Said John Neg.

"You're right. But it happened. But because you here. I'm going to take the other you and only be a villain and that villain too you."

Said Myth.

"I know but why...? I got the power for you."

Said Negative.

All of a sudden John Neg notices in Cell 038.

Another person looks like him on the bed on the other side of the cell.

"Please let Don't worry about him. His family will take him home." Said the negative crazy like….

"Where scared there two of us. " Said John.

"Where scared there's two of us." Said the other John.

"I know.....But we haven't got a choice."

Said Myth. as he and the John Neg. next to the bars where he finally says,

"I got to go but if there's two will be back if doesn't work."

"Then who is the villain.?" Said the John Neg. that is sitting down on his bed.

"Everyone who's got negative Pride.

And be careful Where you at without a cause.

There all around you, John." Said the other John.

They disappear out of thin air. The John Neg. And the John Neg. that stayed. In cell 038.

And Myth notice they are not there, and leaves.

"All but me. Everyone in the cell let's bust out tonight."

Said Negative.

He begins to glow red.

Then Laughs evil.

"Hahahahahahahahahahahaha....

He could stop me but now he doesn't know I'm his negative." Said Negative.

I'm in my superhuman hideout. There is not distant time in this dimension as long my negative, John Neg. both of them stay locked up.. My abilities will never change. It is a world stuck in the year, 2000. And a world stuck on the same day. July, 15th.

A glowing blue in the Tide tower glows. In a shape of a man. Then,

out of nowhere there stands Junior John. "Where you at? Negative....?"

Said Junior John.

"I'm in the break lounge. Where so fully eat before you fell on me and made two." Said John Neg.

"Hold be there one minute just to put you back in the cell." Said Myth.

Myth starts to glow blue, and then evaporates. Then, out of nowhere, John Neg, sees a glowing blue color all around him. And Myth falls on him as the both fall on the floor.

"Ge's you didn't have to do that again." Said John Neg.

"O......pp..............s........s......s." Said Myth.

They both stand up.

"It's not like, it didn't happen once. we'll I'm sorry you're still where you belong right." Said Myth.

"I guess but it's your fault."

Said John Neg.

"Yes, you can start by telling me how to change it or put you back."

Said Junior John.

"I there already I think. I was made from your imagination not mine." Said John Neg.

"Oh we'll a I didn't know that sorry man." Said Myth.

"I'm afraid to talk to you. In fact try to evaporate me please. I can't handle it anymore." Said John Neg.

"I could but I don't what would happen yet or what would change."

Said Myth.

"I've got it. You make a symbol. any symbol. And will go off of that. As your superhero trademark."

Said John Neg.

"What the symbol is five pointed star with a circle around it. With a eye in the middle." Said Myth.

"So how do you know how to help someone?" Said John Neg.

Out of the blue Myth begins to glow blue, and gets brighter and brighter.

"I gotta go. I'll be back."

Said Myth.

Myth evaporates and his not there anymore. In the middle of Talmont.

Street, During the night. The moon is out. On main street. In front of the five duplex home on this street.

A old man is robbing a woman.

As he is taking off her jewels and putting them in his pockets wearing a suit. The women is all little scared so she screams out. "Someone help me. "Be quiet please. I do not want anything to happen until I'm ready."

Said the old man in the suit.

Then, the air begins to glow.

The color blue then, out of nowhere.

Myth is there in a magician

outfit. He through a sheet over the old man's hand then lifts it again away from his hands and there is cuffs on his hands.

"I've got you know." Said Myth then he looks at the lady and hands her flowers. " It's not a problem please go home he's not going to be very happy when he gets out."

Said Myth he turns to the lady.

"I'll go home alright. Thank you."

Said the lady.

The lady walks away. Myth looks at himself he's no longer glowing.

I guess I go back. He turns to look back the old man, and his gone. And the cuffs fall to the ground.

"How is this possible?" Said Myth.

Then he glows and disappears. No one is left on the street.

Back at his hide out where time is one day. Myth is talking too John Neg.

"You now my magic trick worked he just got out of it I couldn't see him anywhere. You know he looked like I've seen him before. "Said Myth.

The air glows like fire then, all of sudden appears an old man. With gray long hair, and blue eyes almost the color gray Holding a staff.

"Hello, Myth. I'm your father. We’ll it looks like it. But, I’m not what is this place where is everyone? "

Said his Negative.

"I don't know how it's possible. I just know I've got to stop this place from happening that's why this place is here?" Said Myth.

"It's too bad. You would risk showing ability to save another person for Talmont. The street I thought I taught you the fun in magic. And now I'll really show you!" Said Said the crazy negative.

He puts his hands in the air toward John Neg, and a fire substance gathers in his hands and throws a fireball at john neg. John Neg, flies to wall hits the wall and then falls the ground. "B...am!"

"What are you doing? He's a person."

Said Myth.

Myth begins to glow. He puts a cage in front of him. Then throws a sheet over the cage, and then he removes it. And his Negative is inside the cage. As fast as he can he grabs the bars on the cage and it begins to glow even to the ground

below.

"Why ? What? I thought you taught me to be admiral not just to take money from other people. And hurt other people. What would have done. But, your crazy your dumb." Said the Myth to the double of two different people.

"I would start a lot of problems which I will do anyway. Cause, I'm not in the cage I'm behind you."

said Negative.

Junior looks behind him. And all of sudden. He sees, Negative.

"How did you do that?" Said Myth.

"Look back it appears I'm in there when really it's dark magic."

Said John Neg.

"And you're not..........?"

Said Negative.

Standing behind Myth.

"A...... John....I need your help." Said John Neg.

"John going to help you......

Cause I declare a mutiny.

You can now call me Negative."

Said Negative.

"I 'm sure the dark eye would approve." Said John Neg.

"Yes indeed... " Said Negative. As he starts to laugh. John Neg. follows with laughter. They forget that Myth is right there. And they look but he's gone.

"Where did he go, damn that little magician got bigger. And he insults me take the magic tricks I show him and know. We got to change the fact."

Said John Neg.

"Let's be negative......" Said Negative.

"Let's change today and be a villain’s.

And always make it our tomorrow."

Said John Neg.

The evil dark sorcerer of the dark eye. As summons more subjects of villains to undertake the ritual of The eye. They come in pairs of two dark skinned wear all black robes. With Jewels of the dark eye. Over their dark robes. They lit a fire in a sequence of eye with a dark ten sided star in the middle of the eye.

All that he summoned starts to séance to the ritual. As they begin to glow red. And, at the tint as it gets brighter and brighter and they knell. Crimson stand over the eye.

And begins to glow a dark black color. He begins to talk , and sounds evil and more evil as he talks.

"We will................... change history.......

We will ...................take in the power of the dark and rise up and rule.......

everyone......" Says Crimson with evil

satisfied tongue toward the followers of the dark eye.

Then Negative begins to laugh.

"HAHAHHEHHEHHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHaaa.................................................

...................."

Then they both turn into one person. "Yea!" Said the negative.

I will Subsided what happened to me by giving me a imagination of a magician. Then, suddenly now calls himself the Negative. He gives himself this name a shattered star in the middle of an eye. That is his sign. He took all from me that day. For in my imagination I have stuck him there. In one day.

I will go there as often as I can to change him back to good. But, As a villain. He is trapped there until, it is safer to let him go. Or is this a curse and there is a way for them to get out they got in. They can get out back and forth.

Same with Negative whom I have made through my Imagination. I was walking in, New York. And a weird thing happened to me I seen my self walk by. As he past without a care in the world I knew he would be me. He was headed for work. It is 10:00 a.m.

Now, what should I do I fear. If I don't stop him bad things will happen to everyone. I grabbed him. "Stop!" I said.

Look at his silver eyes his brown hair and distance from him I wasn't sure how I would react him coming from the other end. "Yes." Said Myth.

"I need you to follow me. Bad things are going to happen.

If you go to work. Please set down and talk to me about this." I said.

"You don't understand I'm late for work." Said Myth.

Then I had a gut feeling I looked to the other side of the road a half a block away from the Tide tower. It was my father it looked like him he's eyes glowed red for a moment as if he knew I spotted him, he was going to stir some trouble.

'I had to stop him even if it is the end of my power's.'

I thought. "I'm sorry I got to go...." I said running away from myself to stop my father. I was all the way to the tower tide at the entrance looking in, at the turning doors.

And there he was. My body glowed green. As I turned into the stature of another person my father would not know.

A face of a guard who put me and John Neg. under arrest.

And let me go. And Put John Neg. into cell 038. I grabbed.

Saying, "You'll have to come with me sir."

I put him in cuffs and took him two blocks east on foot.

To the police station. Walked in right in the door. With my father past the guard who was going home. We got to the front desk. "Sheryal, I need you to book this guy."

"I thought you were going home. Do you have anything on him?" Said Sheryal the clerk and secretary to the police station.

"I was I just picked him up." I said.

"What did he do?" Said Sheryal.

"I didn't do anything. You'll hear from my lawyer's.

You hear me...." Said the captain.

"Sir I want to help you what is your name?"

Said Sheryal.

'I knew right then I had him on something if he gave the same name I could prove his name to be dead. If he gave other I knew I could prove it was not his name.'

I thought.

"Mr. name is Dr. Elliot Jones."

He Said.

"Do you have any sort of ID?"

I said.

"Yes..." He said.

"Hold I'll check.... your pockets...."

I said as I search him I found nothing.

"Looks Like you're being booked. For pretending to be dead, and pretending to be a doctor." I said.

His eyes glowed red. As cuffs, melted off his hands and fell to the floor. As glowed red brighter and brighter. He grabbed me by the throat and began to strangle me, I turned into a bright blue color. And touch him making him look like, he really was. A mean old man and a villain.

I dragged him to the cell. "Open cell 041..." I said as the cell opened I threw him in.

"Close cell 041." I said. I thought' How Am I going to stop him. I go it. I stay with him for now." I began to glow as I turned into a jail mate with a jail suit on. As I still glowed I walked through the bars. Glowing blue, and saying,

"I'll stop you Negative why are you doing this?"

I said.

"You can't stop both of me. I'll let the other one do it."

He said.

"Do what?" I said.

"A bad Storm remember?" He said.

I put Iron cuffs on him and locked to the cell bunker and walked through the wall. I knew for some reason he would not be able to get out of it.

I ran through everyone as I noticed them talking. I walked the through the Tide tower doors. And was there when All of a sudden big storm hit. Right over the police station.

And also over the tide tower where the other him was created storm. Lightning began to strike me. As I fall to the ground.

Negative says, "Do you know? What I'm going to do to you?"

As Negative walks up to me as I'm on the floor.

"I'm going to stick you in a place you'll never get out, and I be in charge. Of these people." He said.

As he strikes me with lightning again.

I think to myself I remember something. As feel pain.

"Ah."

"Yes.....", ‘I got it.’ He thought to himself. Said Myth.

He put lightning into his hands as he began to build up power. As it got brighter, and brighter.

I looked directly above me. Me in the elevator. As he struck the lightning toward me. I started glowed green, and then made myself disappear so would not get or lose abilities. I found myself.

In Tide Tower. On the same day.

I glowed again making myself and the other one of him in front of me.

Then I stuck lightening so hard at them the point was to

obliterate him Then I struck me from the sky. With the strongest power charge of lightning. Over and over.

It did not work we were still there.

"HAHHAHAHAHHAHa" Laughed Negative.

"Nothing is working for you why." Said Negative.

"Wait this will." Said Myth.

As his hands glow and everything including him glows blue.

Negative glows a even darker blue. Almost a grey black. I begin to think of a place where he'll never get back to me. I think that place is the end of helping people. With this power of imagination.

My eye glow white I see deep in space where he would never get out. If could trick him long enough. I guess I'll have to put me there for a moment to he's too strong to be left out. I just hope this will work.'

I also begin to glow dark blue and lightning goes in between both of us sparking everything around.

Until, they disintegrate into small particles until nothing glows anymore.

The everything goes back to normal. In the world.

Part 3 {The Myth}

‘My name is, Destiny. I grew into a stable world. Not of this one. I was captured by Negative the Destroyer, and brought to another planet. Where Lightning, and thunder is caught with matter. And put into a sphere. With another sphere of pure storm. All around it. It strikes it constantly. It’s bad I had to earn this power of time and lightning. The power time I will inherit. Every time it strikes. After I cast it. The reason I know. Is I was born in this dimension. But, I was young very young when I was taken. From the Negative. The Destroyer. The villain and maybe the end of the human world. I’m not sure what I look like. But when I was younger I had red hair. And green eyes. And I was very tall to say the least. After time progressed I’m not really what I look like.’ I thought.

Destiny, throws her arms into the air. In double sphere. An out and an intersphere where her body is floating. Her eyes glow white with little lightning of blue strike inside her eye’s. She try to strike herself through her body. And she does over, and over. Until the sphere’s blow up. And she finds her fall , and fall until she falls into time ripple. Falling further, and further into the dark. Finally she caughtes her balance. And strikes lightning again. And grasp the lightning with her hand so she does not fall any more.

"Finally I got out of there. If Negative finds me. I do not know what he will do. Once he find me. So I hide myself. I take my powers from the world with a little mind control. Just so I will not use them." Said Destiny. ‘I found myself working at an Art Museum. Where I meet the owner’s. Gene, and Sam. On night there were upstairs in the office, and he was painting Sam a portrait. I open the door in a hurry. Alone to caught myself. ‘We’ll I was trying to find them.’ I thought. As I barged in.

"Excuse me. What are you two doing?" Said Destiny.

"Actually, I’m painting my wife. What do you think?" Said Gene.

I looked across the room finding myself walk closer to, Gene. Looking across myself at a canvas. Of a half penciled down naked Sam. Drawing.

"Not so bad." Said Destiny.

"What do you mean not so bad. When you crowtick me use some expression something like I like it but it need color. Or something did you just start." Said Gene.

"I did not know it meant this much to you. I think it sucks. Unless you go with expression. If you are going to paint your wife naked she needs to be naked right." Said Destiny.

"No she my wife. Wait here while I put her clothes on the canvas." Said Gene.

"While I take them off." Said Sam.

"You two our sick." Said Destiny.

"Actually we're just kidding…….. So, why you here?" Said Gene.

"I’m here to see if you both have some kind of power. I never use the door. I never see outside. And you are here once a week. Where do you go? This is not the only time I’ve been in here looking for you two?" Said Destiny.

"Shall explain…. Or you sam?" Said Gene.

A man with red hair green eyes and freckles all over his face in a black nice suit and glossy shoes.

Sam says as she wears a white dress, and white hiles. With black hair., and blue eyes. "Look at the door only for a moment. And will show you how. If you can guess."


After said that Destiny just knew she had to know so she turned her whole body at the door.

Sam says, "Okay we are ready."


I turn my head back and they are gone like. Like they evaporated into thin air. I study the room.

I can see a painting on the ground of the both of them getting married. I pick the paint and look into it. He actually winks at me. My eye stare back with the sockets behind my eye. And sam says," We are sick eyh…"


"Hold still this is isn’t over." Said Destiny as she strikes lightning at the painting. And is know seen in the painting. All three of them are stand by each other and suddenly she there when there get married.

"I guess. I could of warned you. But our family is here. Her’s and mine." Said Gene.

"Oh dear." Said Destiny.

"But we like you let start to know each other from here." Said Sam.

"All of us." Said one of Sam’s family behind them three.

She smiles of course.

"This is going to be great a new family." Said Destiny.

"There’s more we have to all tell you?" Said Gene.

"You are my parents." Said Destiny.

"No." Said Gene.

"Look at this picture." Sam says as she hand’s a picture. Of a little girl a little boy, And two parent’s. She looks at picture over, and over. "How is this possible. The boy looks the same age."


"Actually, your brother is the illumination man. Not here at moment but he’ll be around he was here for our wedding. Be careful his old man and quick. I’m not sure he even knows." Said Gene.

"This is your family too. Because he is our friend. Please set down." Said Sam.

Destiny sets down. In the front role.

The she looks at Sam, and Gene. Then all of a sudden a glowing area is seen behind them. The out of nowhere stands her brother Junior the imagination man.

"I bring you here today for two lover’s who are going to get married. Sam, and Gene."

Said Junior.

"Junior there something more important. Stop for a minute."

Said Sam.

"Okay." Said Myth.

Destiny know what there to say so she gets up out of her chair and being to run for the door.

A glowing area in front her and then junior is standing there.

"I’m sorry sis. I did not know. Come with me. Sorry you two someone else we’ll have to marry you." Said Myth.

A minister goes up behind them. "Now hug me, and kiss me Destiny." Said Myth.

As they glow, and disappear.

And Hug, and Kiss.

The beginning of the story. Never the end.

{List of Hero Character’s}

{The Illustrious couple}

They have the ability to go in and out of painting even in the imagination. And take over another mind. Through painting’s. And even time when they are painted. The painting.

Gene the Male artist, and sam the female artist and posing model.

{The exact women}

She has the power of lightning. Her eyes turn white. With blue lightning going through the white every time she using her strength to use her ability. And every time she use it. It will put you in the past.

Exactly where she wants to put you. Or even ten seconds to shock you to death.

Her name is Destiny.







The End and Just the beginning...................





Editing by Christopher Stephenson:////

Myth is a fictional character.

John Neg. For Negative is a wrong evil fictional character but funny, and

after . Fictionally.


Freight bus./// A name of a bus industry that does not. Exist.

At last but not least: The man in the mask does not exist.

The Illuminati// A name of symbol; of hero of the imagination man. That does not exist.

Where the read and the story takes place in the story does not exist.

And thanks for Reading none of these things exist.











© 2017 StephensonC


Author's Note

StephensonC
It may take along time to read t of people tried to stop me but I finished it. I like it a lot.
I hope you do.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I hope you like this story because I've been writing this over, and over since I was ten years old. Thank you for reading.

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

133 Views
1 Review
Added on December 12, 2017
Last Updated on December 12, 2017
Tags: Fantasy, Ficton, adventure


Author

StephensonC
StephensonC

Mountain Grove, MO



About
I been writing off and on since the age of fifteen. I' am trying to improve myself through free hand writing. I read to some people in my family when I have the time. I also like, poetry. With a stor.. more..

Writing