Dear you, From me

Dear you, From me

A Poem by Cheyenne
"

A poem i should rip up and tear apart but wont because it shows what a stupid thin i did for someone and told them. Then was left in the dark

"

Dear You,

               I’ve never heard words like this spoken to me before. Every time I think about them my heart beats a little faster. We can’t move to fast but I hope we can make something last.I’ll understand if you want to pass but my heart might shatter like glass. My soul would slowly turn to ash. But until then lets have a blast. There’s so much more I want to say. But until I find a better way this is where this letter stays.

 

                                    From,

         Me

© 2010 Cheyenne


Author's Note

Cheyenne
Good or bad if its bad i'll delete it and never think of it again. I'm working on the second part of it now that is going to be longer and more angry. :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Your thoughts flow like a river, filled with imagery of life and friendship.. things that last.. I appreciate you sharing with us, and for your honesty in your voice..

Posted 13 Years Ago


Hello Cheyenne,

An adorable innocent little poem that has a lot to say in so few words. An excellent write that showcases a good understanding of flow and word use. You can expand on this if you want, but its good the way it is.

Regards,

Matthew

Posted 13 Years Ago


I have many letters that no-one had read. In life sometime better to write the words down and sometime we feel better and find a way to fix the problems. A nice letter. Words are a two-sided blade. Can make us cry or be overjoy with happiness.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


Very nice flowing poem (:

Posted 13 Years Ago


if you want to pass but my heart might shatter like glass. My soul would slowly turn to ash. But until then lets have a blast.

Love these lines, this is very well expressed feelings.
I enjoyed reading this but seems sad.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

378 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 23, 2010
Last Updated on July 23, 2010

Author

Cheyenne
Cheyenne

KC, MO



About
Hey guys. Im Cheyenne im 14 and really love to write. ALot of people tell me i'm really good and would buy a book if i wrote one! I live in KC and my friend Cleo Christine introuduced me to this site... more..

Writing
The Stage The Stage

A Poem by Cheyenne



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..