Star of Short Film 'Gooned', Actress Anna Pallasch

Star of Short Film 'Gooned', Actress Anna Pallasch

A Story by starpower
"

Germany's own bubbly actress Annika Pallasch continues her exciting career in Hollywood!

"

 


Actress Annika Pallasch at the Indie Night Festival


The Germans are coming! The Germans are coming! Relax…they have been here for some time and they are enhancing our film and TV industries, just like they did in the past,. German actresses like Marlene Dietrich, Romy Schneider and Hildegarde Knef, who were highly successful in American films, have given way to a new generation of fine German actresses such as Diane Kruger, Franka Potente and Annika Pallasch. These are truly talented actresses are each recognized as well established mainstays in the film business.


Annika Pallasch was born in Lübeck, Germany and moved to Los Angeles when she was only nineteen, where she started working as an actress almost immediately after she completed a couple years of intensive training. She’s been in several feature-length films, including, The Bandit Hound and Strings, and numerous short films such as Gooned, which was the official selection at the Indie Night Film Festival. Since she has loved the WWE (Wrestling) she felt fortunate to be cast in the Cricket Wireless spot Unexpected John Cena Prank. We are just mentioning some of Annika’s highlights since she moved to Los Angeles because we simply can’t get everything on her very long resumé in this small space.

 

Like her German peers mentioned above, Annika loves to take risks and she loves taking on roles that will allow her to expand and explore new characters and different aspects of character. One of her favorite parts so far, has been the role of Stacy Gwennifer, the girlfriend of Black Spider-Man, which is the name of the extremely popular and viral web series fo the same name: Black Spider-Man.

 

She is so enamored of this role that she has been playing it for the last three years and it has become quite successful for her. This show and character has obviously touched a nerve in Annika and although she’s not exactly sure just why that is, she is sticking with it no matter how long or how many demands the role makes on her time and her personal life. One of the most exciting and surreal moments Annika had with this character was when she and Derek Reid, who created the series with Annika, performed with their improve team at Comic Book Live! To Promote Black Spider-Man at San Francisco Comic-Con. A girl came up to Annika after the show and told her how much she and her high school loved the series and then they took pictures and then the girl…asked for Annika’s autograph! Annika couldn’t tell who was more excited " the girl or herself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

© 2017 starpower


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

581 Views
Added on July 12, 2017
Last Updated on July 12, 2017
Tags: Annika Pallasch, Hollywood, Actress

Author

starpower
starpower

Los Angeles, CA



About
Writer, Celebrity Reporter more..

Writing