LA Music Duo 'Music Box'

LA Music Duo 'Music Box'

A Story by starpower
"

Amber Bollard and Michael Stanton Bring The Stage Alive With Their Contagious Duo 'Music Box'

"



Music Box is a superb name for this very talented duo. The beautiful voices of Amber Bollard and Michael Stanton blend together perfectly to create harmonies that move classic rock and R&B songs to a new level of excellence. Each singer is also an established stand-alone entertainer in his and her own right.

 

Amber Bollard has been an entertainer since she was eight-years old when she began singing and dancing in her native Melbourne, Australia. She sung her way over to the US and has also appeared in numerous TV shows such as, Minding The Store with Pauly Shore, America’s Court, Blind Date, NBC’s ‘Extra’ along with being on an American Idol commercial with Carrie Underwood. Besides being a singer and songwriter, Amber has been a radio host at the American Radio Network in Hollywood and has her own PR company ‘27PR Media’. She has interviewed some of the biggest entertainers in the world including Jennifer Aniston, Heath Ledger, Russell Brand and others to name a few. She is also a regular contributor for Medium.com and Buzzfeed.

 

Michael Stanton is also a multi-talented entertainer. He is a singer/songwriter along with being a composer and actor. When he’s not on stage singing, he can sometimes be found on a motion picture sound stage in the role of producer or director. Some of the TV shows Michael has performed in as a singer are: Step by Step, Murder She Wrote, Laverne & Shirley, Air Wolf, Touched by an Angel, Happy Days, Designing Women, Married with Children, Quantum Leap, Walker Texas Ranger, Miami Vice and Weird Science, among others.

 

His melodious voice can be heard in the following movies: Minority Report, Mulan, Year of The Comet, The Four Seasons, Diggstown, Another 48 Hours, The Painted Forest, Matters of The Heart, Tough Guys, Elvis and The Colonel and Off The Wall to name just a few.  

© 2017 starpower


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

85 Views
Added on October 18, 2017
Last Updated on October 18, 2017
Tags: Amber Bollard, Hollywood, Michael Stanton, Music Box, Los Angeles

Author

starpower
starpower

Los Angeles, CA



About
Writer, Celebrity Reporter more..

Writing