International Internet Sensation TrackaBangBang

International Internet Sensation TrackaBangBang

A Story by starpower
"

Star Of The Internet TrackaBangBang!

"



Who needs to go to the movies when you can watch TrackaBangBang’s great short videos on the Internet? This guy is terrific. He’s terrifically funny, terrifically entertaining and he’s a terrific filmmaker who understands structure, timing and storytelling.

 

He is a real star on the web and we will, of course, be going to the movies when he makes his first feature film. He has loved Hollywood and Hong Kong movies since he was a kid and working with Jackie Chan in the future might be a perfect match for this very creative comedian/writer/actor/director/producer. Jackie Chan and TrackaBangBang are both martial arts experts and they both have perfect comic timing, which is rare. If that pairing ever does happen it could be the best match in movie history.

 

TrackaBangBang is an Internet phenomenon. In less than a year his short-form videos on Instagram and Facebook have garnered over 500 million views and he is on track to get even more this year. He has learned his craft (and art) of directing and writing his shorts by watching, or we should say, studying, videos and movies online and reading. He also figured out how to create special effects, along with sound design, editing techniques and motion designing.

 

He works with the world’s top online influencers and all of his projects are developed and created in-house from start to finish. Since he has such a love of films in general, and he is fond of a great deal of movie genres, TrackaBangBang is always looking for creative ways to incorporate different types of styles and categories into each one of his pieces.

 

He loves comedy and action films and he loves being the bad guy. He just loves making these short masterpieces and he is thrilled to play any part, especially if martial arts are involved. One of his biggest achievements, he told one interviewer, was being able to entertain people. That, of course, is the sign of a real artist.

 

When he is not working on the short form videos he is busy writing screenplays and other shows, but apparently, we are not supposed to mention any of that. He wants to direct feature films either in Hollywood or in Hong Kong and we can’t wait to see his first big movie. It will be as terrific as all of his short films have been, no doubt.

 

 

 

 

 

© 2017 starpower


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

303 Views
Added on November 3, 2017
Last Updated on November 3, 2017
Tags: TrackaBangBang

Author

starpower
starpower

Los Angeles, CA



About
Writer, Celebrity Reporter more..

Writing