Talented and Funny Entertainer Karina Diglyte

Talented and Funny Entertainer Karina Diglyte

A Story by starpower
"

Karina Diglyte keeping audiences laughing all over the world!

"



Ah…the lovely and exquisitely talented Karina Diglyte. She seems to be all over the place. That is, it seems that we see her in commercials and movies whenever we go out. Did you know that not too long ago she was cast in a starring role of Liuba in a beautiful Award Winning Film “Full Moon”, written and performed by The Academy Award winner (The Revenant, The Last Emperor) Ryuichi Sakamoto and directed by an Award winning Direcor Yukihiro Shoda. Karina auditioned amongst hundreds of other actors and won the role, due to her extraordinary ability to devote and emotionally connect to the character.


Karina Diglyte is classically trained actress and we saw her in A.Chekhov play “Farces”. One reviewer said that Chekhov’s classic play demands a high level of performance versatility from its cast and Karina Diglyte managed to play 3 different characters in "Farces.” Her characters not only must perform in a wide range of dramatic situations, but they are often called upon to do comedy, both verbal and physical. It was in that area that Karina excelled. Her expertise in interpreting the script and finding a comic perspective, while remaining true to her character’s core, singled out the role of Karina Diglyte as the audience favorite. Her performance led to sold out shows for the play’s entire run. It also led to many more favorable reviews, which, in turn, led her to other theatre work and to her working with award winning theatre director Jonathan Guy Lewis.

 

Karina also received fantastic reviews for her film work, including the movie Fourever. Karina was singled out with fantastic reviews at the Cannes Underground Film Festival and she won the Best Actress Award at the Festival International De Cinema Povero in Italy. Fourever was also the official premiere selection at the Raindance Film Festival, where it was nominated for BIFA Awards.

 

Karina Diglyte also received great reviews for her performance in Things that bleed which was directed by BAFTA winner Simon Giles. Karina just returned from London, where she was shooting an action  film “Safecrackers” by British director Rishi Opel (The Grind, Baseline) . She played a main protagonist role in this action/crime film. Rishi Opel outstanding reputation in making very Entertaining  action films. Karina has been in too many films to mention in this space, but in one of her films she got to play a diva singing 1930s Billie Holliday hit Ain’t Misbehaving. She loved that role because as Karina said, “I had to prepare for that role and I took singing lessons. I love playing roles where I get to learn new skills.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

© 2017 starpower


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

425 Views
Added on November 4, 2017
Last Updated on November 4, 2017
Tags: Karina Diglyte

Author

starpower
starpower

Los Angeles, CA



About
Writer, Celebrity Reporter more..

Writing