The Remarkable Work of El Ogorodova

The Remarkable Work of El Ogorodova

A Story by starpower
"

Taking talent to a new level. El Ogorodova

"



When aspiring graphic artists see El Ogorodova’s work they must think to themselves that they want to be as good as her when they grow up. The funny thing is that they probably really mean it. Her work is finely tuned and it is always appropriate to the brand. It’s as though she speaks “Design” in addition to her Italian, English, Russian and Spanish. She just seems to intuitively grasp what is needed to enhance the front or end credits of a film or what a logo truly needs to make it just right.

 

El has been a professional graphic artist specializing in motion design for almost ten years and her portfolio is jam packed with beautiful images, both moving and stationary. She is involved with images, pictures and graphics and a whole bunch of other things in that same vein but she is also keen on creating corporate identities or at the very least, enhancing their presence in the marketplace by making them more noticeable and more attractive.

 

She is a wiz at all of this where as some of us, perhaps most of us wouldn’t have the slightest idea of what to do if we were offered the job to create a logo bumper or to make the end credits of a film more entertaining. Maybe that’s why we are so willing to hire a creative genius like El Ogorodova, because her trained and disciplined yet very accomplished mind can conceive of things we mere mortals could never even dream of.

 

El Ogorodova is a one of a kind artist. She understands the need for speed in her work, but this doesn’t stop her from pushing creative boundaries and creating original and exciting content with every project. Ogorodova’s work is always exciting and new. She wouldn’t have it any other way and neither would her clients with whom she’s worked on brands such as, Chevy, HBO, Lexus, NBC-Universal, the NFL, Audi, HP, Dr. Phil, The New York Rangers, PlayStation, IBM, Brooklyn Nets, Fox Sports, Wicked Tuna TV Show and movies such as The Perfect Guy, Ride Along 2, This Means War and Spy among others. You can see some of El Ogorodova’s work on the Internet.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

© 2017 starpower


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

379 Views
Added on December 2, 2017
Last Updated on December 4, 2017
Tags: El Ogorodova

Author

starpower
starpower

Los Angeles, CA



About
Writer, Celebrity Reporter more..

Writing