In Your Relm

In Your Relm

A Poem by VertoAtrum
"

A poem about my friend, whose name is in the title, whom I had/have a very on-off crush on, and there have been hints that he feels the same way. But he's a Pisces, and he likes to play like one too.

"

Your eyes of apatite shade singe like fire,

You fuel the claws of my latent desire,

Shy like a rabbit,

Prancing like a deer,

Sly like a fox,

Prey without fear

 

Your lips curve like violent waves in the sea,

You tease and taunt just to run away from me,

Seductive as sin,

Quiet as night,

You pull me in,

And it’s not quite right

 

Your angry words against mine are very few,

I struggled against my lock and chain, you knew,

Bit my conscious,

Kissed my pride,

Sensed my longing,

Locked tight inside

 

Your words are comforting to my seething beast,

You gave me false hope, you were sincere at least,

Gone like the wind,

Back like the sun,

Fueling my visions,

Then turning to run

© 2013 VertoAtrum


Author's Note

VertoAtrum
What do you think? Does this portray my emotions in an interesting fashion?

And yes, I meant to put Relm, not realm. Relm is the person I am writing about.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I like the whole works here easy to read Brings me in (You tease and taunt then just run away) sounds like she full of playing games. Gone like the wind Back like the sun fueling my vision and turning to run. Capturing the fun of this poem well you taunt you tease your sinful as hell and I think that's swell.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I like the whole works here easy to read Brings me in (You tease and taunt then just run away) sounds like she full of playing games. Gone like the wind Back like the sun fueling my vision and turning to run. Capturing the fun of this poem well you taunt you tease your sinful as hell and I think that's swell.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I like it. the idea of someone as innocent as a rabbit, possessing the grace of the dear... Yet, having the cunning of a fox to keep you bound to constantly entice. It resonates something within myself. I've and pardon me for overstepping boundaries have had my own pride teased, I've known better yet remained with something similar. You have a very empathetic view point and a very interesting way of painting a picture. It reminds me of some sort of fable at first taking a turn for the worst. it's very beautiful. As is your other haiku on your page.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

289 Views
2 Reviews
Added on December 29, 2013
Last Updated on December 29, 2013
Tags: love, confused, seduction, pashion, tension, unleash, forbidden

Author

VertoAtrum
VertoAtrum

ME



About
My name is Matthias. I am 24 years old. I'm a Leo. Also an ENTP. My passions include writing, drawing, music, and psychology. I have been writing since I was very young. Sci-fi, fantasy, and horro.. more..

Writing