All Over Again...

All Over Again...

A Chapter by Life Is like Trust...It Kills You

As I was lead into the white room men greeted me with a curt nod. The lights seemed like the sun on the darkest day. Not only that,but today was the day I'd become human. Whoopie >.>
"Last one,"Spat another man.
A growl rose from my throat but I cut it off with a cough.
I was placed on a flat surface and an IV was shot into my right arm.
Another man with black hair and a mask came in with many more medicines. "To rid of the infection." He said apotogetically.
I rolled my eyes wanting to hiss but before I could answer a mask was placed over my nose.
"Remember that the gas doesnt work on them." The oldest,and ugliest, man warned. He seemed nice but nice never got me anywhere.
Nonetheless, the word he commented made my heart sink. Was I really that evil? Seconds later three shots were stabbed into my left leg;I knew one wold enjoy my pain. I could feel the medicinc shoot through my blackening veins. Healing them each move it made. My grayish peach skin felt like it was melting until a smaller shot that looked like adrenaline was forced to enter my left arm. Under the IV,on my right arm,someone priked my finger. Blood spured onto the thin strip.
"It's all the same -------- --- always!" I didn't hear much because a loud machine buzzed.
"Be careful,Frank,that blood is important,"The oldest man warned again. Now have you ever seen so much caution. I mean it's not like a wild animal...well,kind of.
Tom let me lay there until he jabbed four more penacillian shots in me.
"-- ----- less pain."
Every sound I heard was cancelled out by that god damn machine! Qickly controlling my anger by taking deep breaths through the mask.
As I was forced to indure the pain I was sure my darkness would lash but it never did. I was only revealed to no sound,dizzines,then darkness.
I woke up on a black floor with black walls hanging on it.
"Elly." A voice whispered.
My eyes widened as I stood up and walked around looking for any sign of life. Only...it seemed that the farther I got the darker it got. I cowered along until I saw a figure
pass. Pausing only to be looking into a mirror.
A monster stood infront of me. A killer,hopeless beast... I jerked away from the mirror and threw a punch at it. Blood covered glass sharp splattered on me. I screeched in pain only to wake up.
"Elly!" Frank was pinning me to the tabel. "What in Sam hill is wrong with you?!"
I flinched at his harsh words and was ready for the sharp pain of medicine but it never came.
I could tell Frank had read my mind. "Look." He carefully lifted me upward and cut the last strip of cloth from my hand. I looked down at my skin. Clear of wounds and skin that boiled up.
"You..you fixed me..." I stammered.
"Of course. You have to stay in here for 2 extra hours for the feeling in your arms and legs to come back."
Great,I wanted to say sarcasticly but held my lips tight from the retort.
"You seemed to have jumped a lot more than most females. Quite the tomgirl aint ya?"Joked Tom.
I shrugged knowing I was but aimed at a higher goal for making them /more/ suspicious about my kind. Only smiling some and breathing in through my nose. It felt good to stretch my lungs. More than that,it felt good to become human...
(2 hours later)
"Try running now." Frank and I had been exerising for 20 minutes and my legs had finally came back. My arms rubbed against my lime green t-shirt with the words "Don't follow me,I'm lost" and my skinny jeans. Black sneakers,grass green ponytail holder,and a white bracelet. Probley for tracking,I decided.
"Good. Good." Tom clapped his hands and walked over to me. He handed me a shot ,AK74 gun,AX,health pack,adrenaline,and LED bullets. He led me to the door. "Go to the water castle. Someones there to see you."
I nodded wanting to ask who but my legs had already carried me into the zombies I oncce called 'friend'. Common infected and only three special infected were the ones I killed before making it to my old home in the dark ally. There were dead bodies of my friends. Many of the other bodies were gone. Shivering with fear,I continued my quest to the water castle. Blood splattered the ground as it changed into stone. I stopped where my sisters body used to be. A few years back Ally and her mother found me and humans had heard our rucus and killed her for making too much noise. Damn hippies. Only her scarcly visible scent lingered through my nose. It was kind of odd because her body or clothes werent there and she was dead. I shook the thought and carried on around the bush. As I looked at the water castle and saw a figure. Lean,I didn't know if they were tall because they were sitting there mysterously.
"Who are you?" I asked.
The figure stepped into the blinding light. As I focoused I realized who the person was making me gasp with awe. "Is it really you?"



© 2012 Life Is like Trust...It Kills You


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

81 Views
Added on March 6, 2012
Last Updated on March 6, 2012


Author

Life Is like Trust...It Kills You
Life Is like Trust...It Kills You

Upon a hill where cows graze and coyoties kill the cows! :D, TN



About
http://pl.st/p/23071908107 My playlist. I don't know why in the buttocks it ain't working on here!!!! I'm a blonde headed girl with blue eyes,I love Krauv and play electric guitar some. I'm inspir.. more..

Writing