life in CHAOS(Calamity Has Attacked Our Souls)

life in CHAOS(Calamity Has Attacked Our Souls)

A Story by Clive D Costa
"

An ordinary day in an extra ordinary world.

"
I got up from the ruins and made my way to find food. Bullraptor meat is delicious, but they are hard to get. Bullraptor......cow-like crocodile creatures that are fast, yet dumb. they're also the the size.
  As I go through the ruins. I hear a searing sound scorching through the sky. I thought "griffin". Then I see something high in the sky. i then see it coming down at me.

"Oh-s**t" I murmured.

I tried to hide by running, but it fell to fast. i noticed that he had a bullraptor in its hand. He throws the bullraptor away interested in the new prey. when it looks at me it lets out a screeching shout. among the ruins there were some glass. i saw all of them broke, and i had to hold my ears to live. I'm never unarmed. There's  guns everywhere, plus I always carry a short-barreled shotgun and a sharp buster sword. Though they are heavy, I got habituated and learned to live with it.
      As heard from old mythological stories, the griffin has the body,tail and legs of a lion. It has the eagles head.
I saw the griffin running at me. I see space under the griffins body. then i run at him and slide down. I go under the space and shot three shots at his stomach. He just flinched.
       Then I see a multi-grenade launcher. i quickly went and grabbed it. the griffin did something i never heard it do. It got up and flew and shot a blackhole of gas. It looked
like something flammable. so I shot all of the grenades before it could light it. then the flames all shot at him and he shouts. he flew right away and escaped. as it left i felt calm.

" it will be back" i said to myself.

I was really hungry, and then i looked at it. i cooked the meat in the fire and ate it. i filled my stomach.


© 2013 Clive D Costa


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

265 Views
Added on April 17, 2013
Last Updated on April 17, 2013
Tags: biography, Sci-fi

Author

Clive D Costa
Clive D Costa

Bronx, NY



About
I'm calm and i like to write. I prefer writing over most other things. more..

Writing