Wheelchair Stair Lifts For Home

Wheelchair Stair Lifts For Home

A Story by Frank Clough
"

The chair lift is a great solution for giving disabled people more mobility. They help in both home and work environments. This gives them some independence, making them less reliant on others to get

"

To be disabled and stuck in a wheelchair is probably one of life’s biggest nightmares, but since the arrival of very inexpensive chair lifts, a whole lot of the fretting has been taken away. It’s hard enough as it is to be tied to a wheelchair, but it can be even worse when you live in a house with stairs in it. It just takes a two-story home to pose a big problem for someone in a wheelchair. Many have had to move to single story homes to accommodate their situation.


The good news is that they now have solutions that come with reasonable prices. Wheelchair lifts are their answer. This is true for both inside and outside use. You have 3 basic chair life forms �" The outdoors porch lift, inclined wheelchair platform, and the outdoor enclosed lift.




The outside lift, called a porch lift, assists the user in getting from their porch onto the street, and vice versa. It’s an open cabin containing a ramp that can lift a wheelchair, making it much better for the user to live as close to a normal life as is possible. Their construction isn’t too big, so they fit in nicely with the porch and the home.


The enclosed chair lifts are inexpensive and made from non-corrosive aluminum along with security glass. This makes them great for residences and any multi-story buildings because they can hoist as high as three stories. These are great for small firms or companies who want to make their offices accessible by the disabled in wheelchairs.


The inclined platform is perfect for residential settings where stairs impede the user from getting up and down them. They have a ramp that is on two rails, then situated on both sides of the stairs, guaranteeing the wheelchair can simply be driven up the ramp safely. All it takes to activate, move, and lift the wheelchair up and down is the press of a button. These chair lifts run by electricity, but do come with battery backups in case of power failures.

© 2019 Frank Clough


Author's Note

Frank Clough
All the best stairlifts are sturdily constructed and can pass the most stringent of safety regulations. They come with key locks to keep others from playing around with them or using them. They also come with warranties and are installed by highly skilled professionals and technicians.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Golly, I just know that there are so many writers looking for such things they're thrilled to have you spamming because you're too cheap to actually advertise.

Pay-per-click spammers are such bad mannered b******s.

Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

78 Views
1 Review
Added on February 3, 2019
Last Updated on February 3, 2019
Tags: best stair lifts, mobility accessories

Author

Frank Clough
Frank Clough

Dallas, skyline, United States Minor Outlying Islands



About
I am not professional but I'm trying harder :) more..

Writing