Writing is a Process

Writing is a Process

A Poem by Saturnalia
"

Words from the soul.

"

My mind comes to surface in the most simplest surmise, for your words have held one thousand truths, and even more lies.
Down on paper, let the ink flow free, write whatever you know, and whatever you see.
The words flow as sand through wind, the waves that crash, the light godsend.
Cold, warm, whatever they may be, write it all down, just for you and me.
Call it all down from your mind, for your heart is full, and your pen divine.
Do not stop, for the process will halt, and you will no longer feed the paper its salt.

© 2008 Saturnalia


Author's Note

Saturnalia
Just something that popped into my mind. It's more of a word vomit, but still...

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

My taste does not usually run to prose poems but I am happy to be proven wrong. For word vomit, as you called it, you did exceedingly well. I look forward to reading more of your work, nausea notwithstanding.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

168 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 22, 2008

Author

Saturnalia
Saturnalia

My house, NJ



About
"The sky is infinite, but my wings will fill the expanse." x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x CHECK OUT MY NEW BLOG: http://inkpapera.. more..

Writing
Plastic Bags Plastic Bags

A Chapter by Saturnalia