Take my hand

Take my hand

A Poem by Cmini

Frozen in Time, frozen inside, as I hold you hand, I feel it slowly slip away and the warmth of your hand turns into a chilling feeling which slowly runs up my arm and into my chest right into my heart. And I as reflect on the memories that once filled me with joy, now they are only painful nightmares that cause me to lose temporary sanity and want to eat the barrel of .38 caliber Smith and Wesson. So as I stand alone in the middle of this frozen hell I start to realize I'm slowly freezing to death. The cold seeps into my internal organs and I can feel my body slowly start to shut down. But instead of thinking of survival, my only thoughts go to my frozen lifeless hand still reaching for the warmth of your hand, but again I only feel nothing. Was she ever really there, or was she just a myth I had to believe. A beautiful nightmare filled with beautiful and hellish nightmares. That caused me to wonder into the darkness and paralyzed me in this frozen hell because I'm searching for lost love, chasing demons and trying to find true bliss. But instead I'm dieing reaching for empyness, and now I must meet my maker. So I drop into the ground and take my last breath and I can only think thank God this beautiful nightmare has ended!

© 2017 Cmini


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I hope this is just in writing. Hang in there bud. You ever need someone to talk to feel free to message me. Anyway. This for me was a truly beautifully painful piece. I can only hope you find some solace and understanding

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

183 Views
1 Review
Added on July 22, 2017
Last Updated on July 22, 2017

Author

Cmini
Cmini

Canada



About
Ive been writing on and off for years, but lately I've been writing like crazy. I have lived a pretty crazy life and is a true product of the system. I write what I feel, if it offends you I apologize.. more..

Writing
Monster Monster

A Poem by Cmini


Why Why

A Poem by Cmini


Redemption Redemption

A Poem by Cmini