Facebook

Facebook

A Story by Cmini
"

Just how I feel about the social media monster named Facebook

"
When Facebook asks you, “What’s on your mind?” how often do you answer honestly? It’s easy to share joyous moments to maintain our oh-so-perfect social media images, but what if we were all honest for once? What if we were vulnerable online and shared in a public way what was really going on in our lives? What if we didn't lie and self inflate our egos. People are out there comparing them selfs to the mass of people wearing a goddamn mask. You see a picture of a perfect couple and you compare your relationship to theirs, but what you don't is that woman has been beaten more times and emotionally destroyed. But if she posted the real pics of her face smAshed and bruised with in hours it would be all over the internet. And the little f***s adds some text to the pic, and now everybody is laughing, tagging it. And I'm guilty myself I mean who really wants to show the world their true selfs in a world where we would get laughed at. So we all hide behind this fake persona so our Facebook friends will like our posts. People have literally killed them selves over this S**t. Look up Brenda veal, she was 18 and she posted a pic. It went viral and a month later she killed herself because of the cyber bullying. Don't believe Google it. And there's more. We have created a media monster, that is engulfing our children and teaching them improper morals and showing them a world that honestly should be kept from them. So Facebook ask me what's on my mind and I'm giving them the truth that this website is a source of pure evil but yet no one can put their phones down for more then ten minutes. I can't either lmfao but I'm speaking my mind. Think about we post we creep we admire we lie we wear fake personas, and we think this is normal. This Facebook is a drug strait up you take someone's phone they freak out they b***h they get restless, as soon as you give it back they are back on likeing, posting, sharing false images, lieing Or whatever. Long story short mark zuckenberg is the biggest drug dealer and we all hooked on his drug called Facebook.....

© 2017 Cmini


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

107 Views
Added on July 22, 2017
Last Updated on July 22, 2017

Author

Cmini
Cmini

Canada



About
Ive been writing on and off for years, but lately I've been writing like crazy. I have lived a pretty crazy life and is a true product of the system. I write what I feel, if it offends you I apologize.. more..

Writing
Monster Monster

A Poem by Cmini


Why Why

A Poem by Cmini


Redemption Redemption

A Poem by Cmini