Destined to be lovers but, alas, never true friends! (Article)

Destined to be lovers but, alas, never true friends! (Article)

A Story by COLLYMORE
"

Self-explanatory

"

 

By Stanley Collymore

 

We met for the very first time, as I’m absolutely sure you well remember, not by design but, as it clearly happened, pure coincidence my dear! But even so, and from the very outset of our personal encounter, the evidently striking and unmistakably physically-stimulated chemistry instinctively generated between the two of us wasn’t only astoundingly enhancing but equally as well most naturally and delightfully enlivening in its totally unrehearsed origin.

 

A fortuitously conceived situation that, in effect, amply enabled this overwhelming physical chemistry that had spontaneously developed between the two of us to fittingly augur in the welcoming prospect of a decidedly torrid and urgently longed for sexual relationship that in its assembling became so patently obvious that only a complete and unworldly fool, or maybe someone who was entirely blind or otherwise consisted of being a wholly unresponsive, non-perceptive, or even a markedly non-empathetic person could excusably be expected to realistically fail to grasp and consequently not properly understand what instinctively and discernibly consensually was happening, both physically and emotionally at the time, between you and me.

 

So in the set circumstances that we now found ourselves in, it quite understandably, most naturally, unsurprisingly, rather pragmatically and without any fuss, most fittingly and logically for both of us �" in what doubtlessly had acceleratedly in the process of all this desirable expectation anticipatorily set the stage for the full realization of what unhesitatingly was to become an intense and unmissable liaison �" had essentially and noticeably irresistibly become a dynamic catalyst of its own, effectively ensuring that absolutely nothing would be permitted on the part of either of us to either deter or in any way interfere with what we were both consciously and pleasurably embarking upon.

 

But for all of the enthusiasm which we’d jointly and mutually drawn on in the active furtherance of our sexual liaison, I frankly don’t recall you ever expressing any reservations about what we were consensually doing or, come to that, made known an implied point of view, far less so a decisive wish for our existing relationship to significantly reform, develop correspondingly, and accordingly expand into something the complete opposite of what it already was: a distinctly categorical fusion of carnal escapism explicitly bound up in an ongoing and a most favourably disposed to sexual tryst that itself was freely and excitedly engaged in without any avowed promises of commitment, one way or the other, by either or both of us, its eager and willing participants.

 

And this despite the numerous opportunities that we both individually as well as jointly had to unambiguously make well-known to each other, if we had any such objectives in mind, our resolutely changed desire for a more substantial and meaningful adult exposition in relation to the existing intimate alliance between the two of us. One that openly, honestly and quite obviously did mutually and beneficially offer a credible constructive approach to our own ongoing behaviour, so as to encompass a more profound appreciation of ourselves as worthy human beings; together with a marked alteration in its evaluation of us as singularly unique personalities and not straightforwardly as objects for our common sexual gratification. And with that foremost in mind seriously explore the genuine prospect of a marked alternative to what we were currently doing.

 

However, realistically there was little chance of that ever happening or the likely prospect of convincingly getting you to change your mind, since clearly it wasn’t what you wanted then or conceivably wished for at any other point in time. So it wasn’t hard for me to discern your thinking as intuitively I knew that much already. For even though words, as such, were never employed by you to concisely express your innermost feelings on this epicurean experience we were indulging in, your inescapably decipherable body language was nevertheless on its own quite revealing.

 

And consequently in its analytical summation was a comprehensible indication that personal commitment by you wasn’t what you were either looking for, much less so enthusiastically disposed to freely giving. And therefore, if our ongoing and libertine relationship wasn’t in these threatened new circumstances to come to a conclusively abrupt end, the only real option going for us was to appreciatively carry on as avid lovers and in the process firmly discard all unfavourable notions of us ever wishing to or actually becoming true friends.

 

Of all the diverse expectations and indeed, if one is to be perfectly honest about it, accumulative experiences that us human beings regularly, more often than not routinely, sometimes pleasurably, invariably expectantly and, at times, even controversially engage in sex is doubtlessly among the foremost of these in our general consciousness; and while the reasons for this are multiple and even sometimes contradictory in nature there’s no genuinely effective or permanent means of getting away from this omnipresent phenomenon in our individual life.

 

And while significant numbers of you may, at times, seek to convince and even manage to delude yourselves that sex is for you essentially, and for all of its apparent popularity, merely an ephemeral part of your own and even that of mankind’s wider human existence, none the less as a culturally sophisticated person whose thoughts and physical actions leave you with no other option but to properly and beneficially channel these corporeal impulses into more constructive things, as such sex: either jointly with someone or discretionarily on your own, is ultimately a recreation that you can well do without.

 

My straightforward and unambiguous answer to that one is: Dream on! For common sense generously coupled with loads of practical experience have categorically taught me that the more fervent and outspoken against sex such critics are the greater are their unrequited and carnal demons within.

 

© 2017 COLLYMORE


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

100 Views
Added on September 26, 2017
Last Updated on September 26, 2017
Tags: Life

Author

COLLYMORE
COLLYMORE

Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom



About
Academic, Journalist, Writer. I'm a highly intelligent, articulate and well-educated human being with an intuitive but enterprising sense of responsibility and a strong moral compass that instincti.. more..

Writing