More sleaze please, we’re British MPs!

More sleaze please, we’re British MPs!

A Story by COLLYMORE
"

Self-explanatory

"

 

By Stanley Collymore

 

White Brits of every social strand, educational background and also the two recognizably known, time-provably enduring, naturally biologically prescribed - whether by God Himself or through Nature on his behalf �" globally universally acknowledged, correspondingly widely accepted and thus reputably honoured genders, as well as those putative others and obviously bogus ones dubiously rolled out in these contemporary times that some of the championing advocates of them among these self-same Britons who in their utterly perverse, malevolent at times and similarly perverted delusions both subscribe to as staunch adherents of, as well as misguidedly at best and most irrationally at its worst ascribe to themselves.

 

Then haughtily in their ludicrously proselytized assertions demand that the absolutely sane and normal everyday occupants among the British population at large and even elsewhere in other conspicuously independent and sovereign nations of the wider world must likewise like them diligently aspire to, compliantly follow and naturally in this process too, self-servingly, unreservedly and unambiguously sexually capitalize upon.

 

While, on the other hand, also well known for keenly and intentionally most deceitfully and enthusiastically promoting the already well-publicized but decidedly nevertheless fraudulent conception based on the feigned moral supposition that all white Brits aren’t only cautiously reserved but are also emphatically ethically circumspect when it comes to the artfully induced and tantalizingly carnal inveiglement of sex. Hence the well-drilled and absorbedly specious UK mantra no less of: “No sex please, because we are (and accordingly it’s to be mindlessly assumed) white British!”

 

A presumption that very often and much more realistically appropriate in its subliminal, far-fetched, racially constructed and bizarrely employed execution, is a most rigorous and rather intentionally engaged in state of affairs that from a noticeably white British, sanctimoniously contrived and even a detectable and an implausibly deluded-based outlook bears no tangible resemblance whatsoever to what actually in private at home in Britain, or more frequently so when white Brits, either separately or else in their combined numbers, customarily go abroad on their vacation. Every day occurrences from home-based cuckolding and routine adulterous affairs to actively engaged in, wanton and clandestine displays of well-documented situations involving, on the one hand, exquisitely delightful and romantically meaningful relationships, but on the other one the unpromisingly dark side of the exclusivist white, perverted beast and British serial, sexual predator.

 

So it’s a no-brainer, won’t you say, that as honourable and responsible MPs and naturally too as members of that coterie of privileged elites of Britain to which we justly belong that we’re thoroughly entitled, and entirely from the perspective if nothing else of simply who and what we irrefutably are and, of course as well, from our obviously elected legislative and decidedly advantaged positions to determine what’s best for everyone and de facto the entire nation.

 

And to that must additionally be added the immensely important and specifically bolstering portfolio, parliamentary-speaking, of what from our very own incalculably, knowledgeable point of view and personal experiences may superficially on the surface appear to be prima face acts of chance or even gross and serial immorality, but when carefully and impartially examined by us MPs turn out instead to be concerted actions of malicious and mendacious gossips or worst still malevolent disparagements that most categorically bear no semblance whatsoever to the honesty as apart from the calumny of the genuine situation being talked about, examined or media-wise reported on.

 

So please, as MPs we earnestly urge you to get rid of these spurious allegations about us and others our kind from your ill-informed minds, and both intelligently and charitably subscribe to the enshrined principle of due process in the face of these entirely groundless allegations that can correctly be likened to one gratuitously spitting in a gusty breeze. And fully accept on the part of the United Kingdom that, those of us who’re most honoured to be part of this divinely blessed and outstanding nation must reciprocally in grateful recognition of our MPs onerous workloads and unquestionably special needs accord to them the automatic right to personally and unceasingly indulge in far more and most certainly not less sleaze!

© 2017 COLLYMORE


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

95 Views
Added on November 8, 2017
Last Updated on November 8, 2017
Tags: Politics

Author

COLLYMORE
COLLYMORE

Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom



About
Academic, Journalist, Writer. I'm a highly intelligent, articulate and well-educated human being with an intuitive but enterprising sense of responsibility and a strong moral compass that instincti.. more..

Writing