Simply and honestly I love you exclusively, my exquisite German Princess! (Article)

Simply and honestly I love you exclusively, my exquisite German Princess! (Article)

A Story by COLLYMORE
"

For my German Partner.

"

 

By Stanley Collymore

 

I thought I’d like to share this amusing and a profoundly emblematizing joke with you my precious Darling in order to further emphasize, in light relief this time, how very much in real and solid terms I am in love with you, and the extent and consistency therein, naturally, of what you actually, as a result of this and many other motivational things and experiences, mean to me now, have always done unquestionably in the past, and will, most assuredly continue to do so enduringly.

 

There was this gold enthusiast, you see, who in his extreme and undue obsession with this rare and precious metal, most committedly decided to become a gold prospector, as a direct consequence of his unrelenting wish and eventual decision chose to chance everything in his personal possession: both financially and in asset terms, and including his entire life’s savings on his extravagant hope of a life time prospect of becoming in his highly optimistic fantasy - but realistically to you and me far-fetched optimism �" of immediately and automatically, as he doubtlessly saw it, getting filthy and deservedly rich too.

 

And to that compulsively tempting and evidently to him a seemingly mouth-watering end he consequently bought and cheerfully registered with the appropriate authorities in his land an absolutely new and pristine goldmine claim, which without a shadow of doubt on his pat he also thought would unquestionably further and significantly enhance is risible �" but clearly from the objective perspective by any normal and intelligent person was something that was manifestly not realistically on �" financial ambitions and determinedly acquisitive aims.

 

Alas, though, for this ingrained egotistical man his rather exaggeratedly hoped for gold rush inspired and expectantly induced financial expectations didn’t pan out. Prompting the fitting and predictably reflexive response from others in tune with the marked boldness by equally prescient-minded persons who were fully cognizant of what he’d recklessly embarked upon just as they were correspondingly aware of the enormously parlous predicament that he was now predictably embroiled in to unsympathetically sneer at him and caustically say: “Serves you bloody right!”

 

And more especially so for outmodedly assuming, in what’s now the 21st Century, that for the likes of him it’s still insultingly and disgracefully perceived to be perfectly ethical for them to garner massive economic gains or returns on purely speculative investments alone and what’s more in decidedly exploitative and distinctly unprincipled situations that strictly on their own merit, or more likely than not demerits, entail nowt else.

 

No difference is my personal estimation in any clear-headed examination or interpretation when it comes to true love, as distinct from the self-centred and fantasizing kind. And the certainty of what exists between you and me my Love needs no explanation of what we substantially have or any road map to tell us where we are going or should be heading to. As we clearly and unassisted have always known, and still categorically do, where we’re at and furthermore exactly where we’re going.

© 2017 COLLYMORE


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

115 Views
Added on November 10, 2017
Last Updated on November 10, 2017
Tags: Love

Author

COLLYMORE
COLLYMORE

Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom



About
Academic, Journalist, Writer. I'm a highly intelligent, articulate and well-educated human being with an intuitive but enterprising sense of responsibility and a strong moral compass that instincti.. more..

Writing