Tell these Zionist bogus Semites to f**k off, Jeremy Corbyn. Where’s their corroborative Semitic DNA

Tell these Zionist bogus Semites to f**k off, Jeremy Corbyn. Where’s their corroborative Semitic DNA

A Story by COLLYMORE
"

Self-explanatory

"

 

By Stanley Collymore

 

It’s a truth that should be universally acknowledged, but sadly isn’t, that you can’t rationally be something or someone that you evidently are not �" unless, of course, you’re a Kharzarian, Ashkenazi, Nazi Zionist and consistently name-changing and rebranding of themselves Yid.

 

These Yids, tediously are the very people who consistently, encouragingly and mercilessly support Yidland’s barbaric and decades long across-the board ethnic cleansing and vicious genocide of the Palestinians in tandem with its brazen theft and heinous usurpation of their indigenous homeland. Who, moreover, are similarly enthusiastically supportive of the very flagrant creation and brutal implementation of an open-air concentration camp in Gaza, that would make the Nazi’s World War II Warsaw Ghetto look in marked contrast like a holiday camp and where dementedly criminal and wholly psychopathic Yidland’s snipers can with state immunity and societal backing gratuitously slaughter young Palestinian children at will, record themselves cheering and boisterously laughing as they do so and get away with their heinous and murderous acts, knowing full well that their monstrous activities of cold-blooded and premeditated murder won’t be criticized let alone punished by the Yidland’s authorities or for that matter its sick society. Or for that matter those outside of Yidland who support this interloping and colonialist entity that was foisted by the British upon the Middle East and in the most cynical manner regards itself as a civilized state.

 

And in the same sick Zionist mind-set a Yidland MP can openly, and aware that he wouldn’t be criticized by his Zionist Yid kind, his fellow MPs in the Knesset, any Yidland authority or that entity’s so-called media, bemoans the fact that a young Palestinian girl, and a civilian at that, from the occupied West Bank who impulsively slapped a well-armed Yidland soldier on the face after a youth cousin of hers was seriously injured and paralysed from a shooting by this heartless and heavily armed brute but was nevertheless tried by a Yidland court martial, even though she was a civilian, and imprisoned after her bogus trial �" this Yidland MP could none the less vent his anger and frenzied disappointment by stating that instead of this young female being imprisoned she too ought to have been shot and killed.

 

A general attitude sickening held by the self-same UK Zionist Yid critics of Jeremy Corbyn and his Labour Party, but who all the same encourage and actively assist heir Yid young men and women to go to Yidland, join the armed forces there and do so with one specific purpose in mid �" to evilly and sadistically murder as many Palestinians as possible, regardless of their ages, and thus assist Yidland in its ethnic cleansing of them. While simultaneous dishonestly vituperatively denouncing in their sick narrative anyone who is British and of genuine Global South ancestry who when Britain along with its North Atlantic Terrorist (NATO) associates wage illegal wars and carry out brutal regime changes within their ancestral homelands and they in response naturally and understandably go off to defend close relatives and their own people’s countries, find themselves castigated in the most uncompromising of terms by these very same British Yids and virulently denounced as “terrorists”. Quite seriously these Zionist Yid scum should realistically take a close and hard look at themselves in the nearest and most available mirror they can find.

 

But that’s only a mere fraction of the full picture with these people. For these Yids �" British or of whatever nationality they manage to wangle for themselves �" are unquestionably some of the most inveterate and deeply ingrained racists on Planet Earth. And to mention just three of them of high British profile that readily come to mind - there’s Alan Sugar, Boris Kamal, the current UK Foreign Secretary and Anne Marie Morris, the latter two of them being also sitting Tory MPs. Blacks are principally their targets, although they’re also xenophobic about Muslims too. But to criticize them for their bigoted stance on most things is then countered, even though to intelligent people unconvincingly so, by Zionist Yids bellicose sick claims of - would you believe it? �" racism and most specifically their favourite ruse of “anti-Semitism”. In short, they have sensitivities but those whom they unconscionably disparage and demonize apparently in their sick minds don’t.

 

And all the more ludicrous these claims of theirs. For they are fraudulent “Semites” who for over 73 years since the end of World War Two have been zealously using this ludicrous and phoney assertion of theirs to dishonestly and exclusively milk Europe’s holocaust for every penny that they can get hold of. But instead of using this money, which runs into billions of US dollars - and Germany has even recently increased this figure �" earmarked to assist the genuine and naturally over the sequential years a diminishing number of authentic holocaust survivors �" who for many decades now and ever since these compensations were authorized and first paid out have been complaining without success or even any acknowledgement of their plight that they’ve be consciously ignored by these Nazi Yid Zionists who pocket these billions of US dollars while cold-bloodedly leaving the people for whom this money, for the past 73 years, was shelled out for by Germany purposely living in abject poverty and destitute circumstances. And most ironically principally so in Yidland, Rogue State USA, Britain and France. Four disgustingly political entities where these Nazi Yid Zionists are most vociferous with their fake “anti-Semitic” claptrap, while at the same time continuously demanding more money from a holocaust over 73 years and that none of them were sufferers of.

 

Meanwhile an idiotic and self-castigatory German political elite and to the gross disadvantage of the overwhelming majority of the German people who had nothing whatsoever to do with World War II, and for the recognizable reason that they weren’t born then, are nevertheless compulsorily made to fork out all this money to pretend European “Jews” who are in effect Kharzarian, Ashkenazi descended Zionist Yids who are as much practitioners of Judaism as most British whites who never enter a church from one Sunday to the next during their entire lives, yet claiming that there are Christians who’re defending their British Christian heritage and values. A complete mockery on both sides, if you ask me.

 

There’s a Canadian and Rogue State USA catchphrase which dates back to 1984 and which some of you without convenient or short memories will remember. Essentially it asked the pertinent question: Where’s the beef? And if you still don’t know what the connotations of this catchphrase are then I suggest that you research it online. But basically it asks the real question, where’s the proof of what you’re saying, and that reason I’m using it is that not only Rogue State USA but also Canada both currently have regimes that are by any really convincing designation of that word are irrefutably, in my personal analysis or that of any other objective person, distinctly Zionist in character. So all the more motivation that they and their likeminded and unthinking Zionist fellow travellers truthfully address the issue of so-called and, in their collective view, malevolent anti-Semitism.

 

And I’ll put it bluntly. How can anyone with even a half-functioning brain in their head in any way positively identify with a lot of inured imposters fraudulently lauding their clearly “anti-Semitic” claims when none of them are authentic Semites but instead are Kharzarian Ashkenazi descended and chronic Zionist Yid imposters with absolutely no credible links even to Judaism, a religion which they’ve likewise sickeningly usurped for their obsessive financial ends �" notably their ongoing scam of the European holocaust �" together with their characteristically barbarically evil and multifaceted purposes?

 

So I’ll put this question to all of you out there. If a female who gets pregnant and then claims that a particular man is the father of her child, he in turn doesn’t believe her or that this is the case but gentlemanly says, alright I’m quite happy to have a DNA test done on both myself and your baby to ascertain the truth of the matter once and for all. But instead of the woman gratefully taking up this offered opportunity to clarify the matter she instead resolutely says she’ll not have any DNA tests done on her baby. And furthermore continues with her claim that the man whom she states is her child’s father is indeed its dad and therefore he should be made to pay maintenance to her for it, what would your honest reaction be to that incredible situation which this woman has created? And furthermore if the man being accused was your son or let’s say your brother? And even when you tackle her about this matter and her rather dubious intransigence about not having a DNA test done on her child, while simply saying that you must trust her word that she’s telling the truth. I know perfectly well what your own response would be, if you’re not a total idiot that is.

 

Yet the world at large is supposed to take these fake Semitic claimants words as the gospel truth and every attempt I make to demand that they provide DNA proof of who they say that they are is studiously rebuffed. Yet all genuine questions put to them as well as contentions that they’re not Semites, which they aren’t, is met with more “anti-Semitic” falsehoods on their part. So publicly again I say to them all: “Where’s the DNA beef relative to your idiotic and lying claims of being SEMITES? When you evidently know you’re not and aren’t even practitioners of Judaism. And in my opinion it would be most wrong for Jeremy Corby or any other politician or human being of integrity to keep on tolerating this crap from these sick, graspingly avaricious, money-grabbing and the exclusive beneficiaries of their very lucrative indeed and ongoing European holocaust scam.

FULL TITLE:

Tell these Zionist bogus Semites to f**k off, Jeremy Corbyn. Where’s their corroborative Semitic DNA evidence?


© 2018 COLLYMORE


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

193 Views
Added on April 27, 2018
Last Updated on April 27, 2018
Tags: Politics

Author

COLLYMORE
COLLYMORE

Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom



About
Academic, Journalist, Writer. I'm a highly intelligent, articulate and well-educated human being with an intuitive but enterprising sense of responsibility and a strong moral compass that instincti.. more..

Writing