The concerted, Zionist malevolence of these lying European and bogus Semitic Jews

The concerted, Zionist malevolence of these lying European and bogus Semitic Jews

A Story by COLLYMORE
"

Bogus anti-Semitism.

"

 

By Stanley Collymore

 

I’m a Semite because I say I am! No biological proof or any DNA testing analysis have I, however, to categorically substantiate or in any way corroborate this assertive claim that I’m making and quite rightly and proper, in my view, that unsubstantiated I keep on sustaining, or will I ever submit to any; because I’m a Zionist, European and Semitic Jew you see and as a member of God’s chosen people there’s definitely no need therefore or any requirement for me, in such circumstances, to furnish any such corroboration.

 

Besides, I’m similarly fully equipped from birth and assisted through cultural indoctrination, because of who I am and the privileged position that’s fittingly bestowed on me, with all the necessary requirements pertinent to my being unquestionably a bona fide European, Semitic and Zionist Jew to always selfishly act as I personally choose to do.

 

And among the overabundance of outstanding and vital and characteristic qualities that I and my kind fortunately possess are the accomplished arts of malevolent deception and heartless warmongering although we’re most fastidious in our assiduous calculations and conscientious preparations as regards the latter occurrence to regularly guarantee that through our ingenious gambits and concertedly calculated deceptions �" absolute and purposeful lying on our part to you and me - it’s the demonstrably dim-witted, significantly poorly enlightened, pathetic and intellectually challenged, and the perennially entrapped European holocaust- guilt ridden and foolhardy morons of the white-western countries and their easily bought and sold, graspingly avaricious and contemptible leaders who control them that we Zionists get to do our intended fighting for us.

 

Except and quite naturally, of course, when it applies to the Palestinians. In which case in our symptomatically established, Nazi Zionist, European Semitic, genocidal, ethnic cleansing and ruthless sniper-killing, terroristic enthusiasm our unambiguously bloodthirsty propensities are straightforwardly focussed on the Palestinians and precisely their young and mostly underage children.

 

A predictable pass habitually devoid of any disapproval, condemnation or opprobrium given by our concurring western bloc countries leaders mainly in Rogue State USA �" my apologetic rectification, the powerful USA, Australia, Canada, duplicitous Russia from where many of our Yidland Zionist citizens are routinely drawn, as well as delusional, similarly colonialist, consummately toadying and self-righteous Britain.

 

And isn’t it really heart-warming and especially personally fulfilling to know that all of this is handsomely cultivated and tremendously successfully, proficiently and massively financially carried out against the immeasurable and thoroughly rewarding environment of our exclusive European holocaust scam and by people who in essence �" and straightforward DNA analysis will swiftly prove this - aren’t in the least Semitic or by any means genealogically Jewish like we purposely and misleadingly say that we are but are plain and simply explicitly Kharzarian Ashkenazi Zionist imposters in every conceivable way.

 

Tell a lie, it’s boastfully and assertively claimed by those who indulge in such sickening and nefarious practices, regularly and loudly enough and ultimately it’ll be unquestionably fully accepted and definitely regarded as he truth not only by the ill-formed and puerile dimwits to whom it’s calculatedly dispensed but equally so the comprehensively malevolent, illogically psychopathic and the pathologically lying prats who conceived and promulgated these lies in the first place. A rather pernicious art form which is deeply engrained among the Kharzarian Ashkenazi, Yiddish European, irredeemably Zionist and totally bogus Semitic communities.

 

And when additionally, as is distinctly obvious in their case, they have complete control of global propagandistic instruments like the Hollywood film industry which they assiduously use to their utterly self-centred and egotistical advantage, accumulative control too over the overwhelming majority of the white, western bloc countries’ pitiably so-called mainstream media that whole-heartedly sanctions and staunchly reinforces their sick, premeditated and lying propaganda, and on top of all that there are the lavish sums of money �" which after all is their God �" that are substantially used to remorselessly push and consolidate their heinous subterfuges, as well as to gleefully and manipulatively influence and dominate a piss-poorly informed, entirely dumbed-down educationally and predictably an intellectually challenged and largely white western public, it’s not rocket science to determine why these Kharzarian Ashkenazi, primarily Eastern European and Russian bogus Semitic Yids, despite their tiny demographic presence in the countries that they infest, nevertheless do exert the influence that they do.

 

And how beneficial it would be, in the not too distant future, if a united Global South and completely disinclined to the squeamishness that the Third Reich displayed during World War II, this time �" Auschwitz, Dachau and Bergen-Belsen style - eradicated every one of these barbaric scum.

 

This is the 21st Century and unquestionably we are living in an era of highly sophisticated scientific explorations, technological developments and other in-depth analytical solutions to man’s diverse interests or problems. All of which can and do definitively compartmentalize in graphically explicit form the minutest investigative details of anything that’s seriously up for particularized scrutiny, irrespective of whether that topical subject matter - be it animate, inanimate, distinctly new or dinosaurianally-dated is up for review.

 

And in this discernibly impartial and state-of-the art scrutinizing and analytical process one can effortlessly DNA construe and comprehensively discern whatever it is that they want to know �" except, of course, when it’s Kharzarian Ashkenazi, Zionist bogus “Semites” that one is dealing with. In which case all such scientific accreditations and DNA analyses pertaining to these said Kharzarian Ashkenazi, Zionist bogus “Semites” and backed up by their myriad, readily bought and paid for and principally western bloc countries political stooges promptly become null and void.

 

And it’s not rocket science to work out why this is so. For why would practised and perennial financial fraudsters and bogus Semites in the bargain who’ve culturally appropriated another people’s culture �" and most particularly that of the Palestinians who are the real Semites want to compliantly subject themselves to the types of methodical scientific and scrutinizing DNA investigation that would in an instant show them up for the repellent and fraudulent liars that they manifestly are?

 

© 2018 COLLYMORE


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

104 Views
Added on May 10, 2018
Last Updated on May 10, 2018
Tags: Politics

Author

COLLYMORE
COLLYMORE

Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom



About
Academic, Journalist, Writer. I'm a highly intelligent, articulate and well-educated human being with an intuitive but enterprising sense of responsibility and a strong moral compass that instincti.. more..

Writing