Meghan’s Baby and the Fruit of Harry’s Loins. Welcome!

Meghan’s Baby and the Fruit of Harry’s Loins. Welcome!

A Poem by COLLYMORE
"

Self-explanatory

"

 

By Stanley Collymore

 

Earnestly conceptualized, tenderly conceived and diligently

delivered your presence has both been fervently awaited

and warmly received in equal measure with immense

pleasure and unconstrained delight by royal well-

wishers and every conscionable person alike,

purposefully and jubilantly mindful that a

new birth and, especially so a first child

born to a couple who’re unequivocally

and incalculably in love with each other - and who was itself

clearly and contentedly conceived within the paramountcy

and virtuous inviolability of Holy Matrimony, is finally

and thankfully here; and, additionally, is indisputably

an outstanding opportunity to be totally welcomed

and unreservedly applauded. And, consequently,

on the providential beginning of you heralded

coming, and also merged with the birth of

your parents initial and eagerly-awaited

offspring, my unstinting best wishes

and innermost congratulations go

out to an obviously marvellous

trio: You, freshly born Baby

Windsor, charming father

Harry and, logically of

course, your tangibly

immensely alluring,

most astonishing

and superb new

mum Meghan!

 

© Stanley V. Collymore

16 April 2019.

 

 

Author’s Remarks:

It is neither a gratuitous hyperbole not any sort of fanciful exaggeration to honestly and openly say that any child fortunate enough to be positively and consciously conceived and afterwards born within the moral and discernibly comforting parameters of a truly loving, genuinely stable and a progressive relationship which is itself purposely and blessedly sanctified through the formal induction and wholehearted assimilation engendered and staunchly sustained by virtue of the permanent bonds of Holy Matrimony will quite naturally, in such given circumstances, be a most welcomed, comprehensively loved, fully appreciated; a consummately regarded and an unrestrainedly cherished addition to that specific and precious marital relationship in every conceivable way.

 

And particularly so when it’s one’s first child �" although all subsequent children will be equally loved �" these multifaceted experiences that are themselves a poignant composition of markedly intense emotions that vibrantly encompass not only a subtle but also a generally uncontrollable amalgamation of spiritual and psychological sentiments combined with unmistakably powerful reactions, with the overall effects of which, both physical and psychological in nature, causing the end result in terms of human emotions to multiply a thousand-fold.

 

Therefore, it’s patently obvious to any perceptively discerning individual that with you Meghan and similarly Harry having irresistibly been caught in the intentional and accurate crossfire of Cupid’s well-aimed arrows which you, like all other similar and fortunate predecessors of this amorous process instantaneously not only find yourselves completely smitten with irrepressible love for each other but have also likewise earnestly capitalized through the planned conception and birth of your first  baby on this most propitious and advantageous occurrence.

 

In accompaniment with the aforesaid statements and sentiments personally expressed I’d also like to wish their Royal Highnesses, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex �" Harry and Meghan as I always affectionately refer to them as �" all the very best for the future, individually as well as together; as much of a worry-free existence as is humanly possible; and the kind of active and exceptionally healthy longevity that’s routinely enjoyed by significant numbers of Barbadians who proudly and thankfully celebrate the undoubted recognition that both the Barbadian nation and its Diaspora of citizens globally by God’s grace physically enjoy the privilege of being the absolute largest number of living centenarians anywhere in the world. And, of course, from me personally most sincerely to you Meghan and Harry a most settled personal and family life for many years to come. God Bless!

© 2019 COLLYMORE


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
Added on May 7, 2019
Last Updated on May 7, 2019
Tags: Inspirational

Author

COLLYMORE
COLLYMORE

Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom



About
Academic, Journalist, Writer. I'm a highly intelligent, articulate and well-educated human being with an intuitive but enterprising sense of responsibility and a strong moral compass that instincti.. more..

Writing