Gaol for us privileged, white crack-heads? Get real! Residency at No 10 is our expected destination.

Gaol for us privileged, white crack-heads? Get real! Residency at No 10 is our expected destination.

A Story by COLLYMORE
"

Self-explanatory

"

 

By Stanley Collymore

 

Black or BAME and found by the UK police forces with even minimal quantities of minor drugs like cannabis in your possession, and the British courts will definitely ensure that you end up in jail. However, as a white crack-head, and most particularly so as a privileged white elite one on really hard illegal Class A drugs like cocaine and you automatically end up as a principal Cabinet Minister in the incumbent government, a very senior police officer with an attendant knighthood or some other such gong, an established magistrate, influential Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) official; a top civil servant, customarily in the Home Office, fast-tracked judge in every division of the British judicial system, or as a viable PM candidate for residency at No. 10 Downing Street.

 

And with all that positively going for you, you also acquire the extra benefit and reward of official police, CPS and corporate media immunity to quite unmolestedly and happily carry on being a first-rate junky with assured impunity and no questions whatsoever asked or any criminal penalties or sanctions applied for your criminal infractions of the law of the land. This being the case even when the Cabinet Minister, ostentatiously pushing legislation for sterner penalties on illegal drug usage, is routinely taking those same hard drugs himself, and most cynically and contemptuously of the general public in his inflated arrogance, writes his legal proscriptions on these same drugs, while doing so at a drug-fuelled party hosted by him at his home, and with other likeminded privileged white crack-head, drug users in attendance. And with these contemptible and odiously contemptuous actions apparently and dismissively considered by him, those others involved, and the official powers that be, as being perfectly normal and fine for their sort of privileged individuals.

 

Consequently, the c***s who run the UK’s farcical law and order system �" or more fittingly regime �" and the mother-f*****g magistrates and judges who implement it, are not, therefore, going to incriminate themselves or their similarly white privileged crack-head friends and hard drug users, or even ordinary white illegal Class A drug users per se.

 

So for cosmetic reasons, and to give the lying impression that these a******s are supposedly doing their jobs impeccably and honestly, they accordingly target their racially perceived n*****s, wogs, sambos and coons etc., who must therefore pay the price for these white crack-heads disingenuousness and prevalent deceit, and thus be publicly sacrificed for these white c***s’ criminally corrupt actions and racist mind-set.

 

And in this sick process too of theirs dishonestly “justify” their nepotiscally given sinecure positions in high places, awarded to them; but not on merit or any competence to do the jobs they’re routinely and instinctively given, but rather predominantly, and even exclusively, on the basis of sheer cronyism. And, naturally, Blacks don’t qualify �" or will they ever do - for this league of racist, white exclusivism! And accounts for why the UK’s judicial system quite characteristically makes the considerably pristine snow of Antarctica look remarkably sullied by comparison.

 

Anyone, regardless of their race, ethnicity, skin colour or social background who is taking illegal drugs is in my honest opinion a mug; and that includes the hypocritical, white mother-fuckers who systematically, deceitfully and, as well, racially operate and prosecute the endemically rampant, corrupt, utterly dishonest and farcical UK’s law, order and judicial system.

 

But what beats me, as a Black Englishman of Afro-Caribbean, Barbadian ancestry �" with the involuntary white male Y Chromosome: a direct consequence of the systematic rape, sexual abuse and the enforced breeding by barbaric, white English and other British sexual predators of my Black Afro-Caribbean female ancestors and others like me in the same situation �" is why these present-day white morons who assertively, but oh so delusionally, believe and ostentatiously declare that they’re the “master race” and ostensibly the ultimate “civilized” elements of the human race, have to behave like dysfunctional feral kids incapable of ever growing up; which in essence they actually are.

© 2019 COLLYMORE


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

50 Views
Added on June 11, 2019
Last Updated on June 11, 2019
Tags: British hypocrisy, Racism

Author

COLLYMORE
COLLYMORE

Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom



About
Academic, Journalist, Writer. I'm a highly intelligent, articulate and well-educated human being with an intuitive but enterprising sense of responsibility and a strong moral compass that instincti.. more..

Writing